[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only 9 more days of Black History Month left. How have you spent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: black-dashiki2001.jpg (33 KB, 280x362) Image search: [Google]
black-dashiki2001.jpg
33 KB, 280x362
Only 9 more days of Black History Month left. How have you spent the last 3 weeks spreading BLM awareness?
>>
File: kek2.jpg (43 KB, 345x383) Image search: [Google]
kek2.jpg
43 KB, 345x383
>>26624956
>America has a whole month dedicated to niggers

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
File: juwannamann.jpg (24 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
juwannamann.jpg
24 KB, 250x375
>>26624956
I watched an enchanting documentary about breaking the gender boundaries of basketball.
>>
File: 1455661496689.jpg (24 KB, 480x590) Image search: [Google]
1455661496689.jpg
24 KB, 480x590
>mfw /pol/ has tricked all of 4chan into believing their meme identity politics
>>
>>26625112
>women's basketball
Shouldn't even exist
>>
Im a rob, stab and shoot up niggas. You hear me senpai.
>>
File: haterade.png (27 KB, 300x262) Image search: [Google]
haterade.png
27 KB, 300x262
>>26625694
>tiny cock detected
>>
>>26625672
Basketball shouldn't exist
>>
>>26625771
Basketball makes their owners, affiliates and sponsors billions of dollars, the NBA is also a charitable organization and beneficial for the community. Women's basketball however doesn't make enough money to cover their expenses, they're subsidized by the NBA.

The game isn't meant for a woman's body, there's only a single player who can do a rimgrazing dunk once every 15 games and it results in a standing ovation from her bench every time because it's a spectacle to behold. This player is 6'8 tall

A dominant NBA player like Russell Westbrook who is 6 foot 3 inches tall will dunk several times in a given game
>>
>>26625857
Basketball favors black peoples builds. And if it weren't basketball, there would be some other sport league that would do all that charity shit. That's why it shouldn't exist.
>>
>>26625910
The majority of WNBA players are black, it favors men's builds just like practically every sport in existence. WNBA all stars compete with regular guys (celebrities) and occasionally a 50+ year old former NBA player every year during the All Star Break and have not a single time won the MVP for the contest

The NBA makes money for those who invest in it and entertains hundreds of millions to the detriment of none. The WNBA loses money, it has since it's inception, has a niche fanbase to the detriment of those who own NBA franchises/the commissioner
>>
>>26624956
now i'm completely happy being a subhuman european slav. we don't have to learn about fucking nignogs at least.
>>
>>26625998
It hurts the white race. You fucking retard. Monkey ball is anti white
>>
>>26626092
What percentage of the team owners are white? What color is the league commissioner?

It doesn't hurt the white race any more than the NFL which is predominately black. White players can excel in both fields provided they're good enough (see the fucking NBA logo), you sucking at the game doesn't mean it is anti-white.
>>
>>26626092
>coworkers ask me if I watch apehoop
>ask me about hip hop and rappers
>give vague answers because I have no bloody idea

I-it's not racist to not be in tune with black culture... a-after all, I watch chinese cartoons
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.