[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are you missing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12
File: tumblr_njflriI8sC1u9vosqo1_500.jpg (19 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njflriI8sC1u9vosqo1_500.jpg
19 KB, 500x407
what are you missing?
>>
>>26624835
I'm 5'9, I'm very shy not "cute shy"
And I'm not funny either
>>
>Taller Than Me
>Accepts Me

women are such vile cunts
>>
Nothing.

23 KV here.
>>
>>26624835
i like how that was literally me and she still broke up with me lmfao
>>
Cute smile damn my shitty genetics.
>>
>>26624835

If you actually 'accept' a woman she'll actually walk all over you and then dump you
>>
>>26624835
>tfw all except for "accepts me"
I might, but I wouldn't just automatically do so
moral of the story, women lie
don't bee urself,, emulate chad or give up
>>
>>26624835
Basically everything other than being tall. I doubt many women are 6'4. I don't have a cute smile. I'm not funny. I can't really express niceness and caring due to being a socially handicapped autistic retard.
>>
File: 1433672816841.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1433672816841.png
93 KB, 500x422
>>26624867
>pls accept my 200lbs
>>
>>26624835
I'm decently tall. Taller than most girls at least.
Among my close friends, I can be pretty funny. But I'm not a very animated person, especially out in public
I don't know if I'm respectful and caring. I think I do a decent job at caring for my friends.
Don't have a cute smile.
I don't tell people that they are beautiful. That's some dumb ego boosting bullshit.
"Accepts me" sounds like some dumb tumblr shit.
>>
Nothing, i'm fucking perfect.
>>
>Respectful and caring
Wait, does this mean towards society in general?

>Tells me I'm beautiful
I don't give compliments often- she'd have to be really fucking interesting in order for this to honestly slip out

The rest I got locked down
>>
>height goes before all personality traits
>acceptance is last

shallow, egotistical cunts

inb4 manlet, 6'
>>
You realize that "taller than me" translates to "AT LEAST 6 feet so I can brag about it to other women" right?
>>
>>26624835
I'm not respectful, I don't care, and I don't accept fatties.
>>
>>26624835
>kinda shy

I'm so shy I get dumped for it.

It's actually a revelation. I learned that no matter how much she likes your looks, your personality, no matter how much you get along and can talk about anything in the world, she will want nothing to do with you if you aren't outgoing and charismatic.
>>
>>26624835
all but shy, I can't be that beta. you know this girl would cuck the guy she's describing
>>
>>26624835
>taller than me
I'm taller than most of females in my country (i'm 175) yet most of them consider this as too short.

>funny, kinda shy
I can make some people laugh sometimes. Most of them don't understand my jokes though.
"Shy" applies to kids. Adults are "awkward" and suffer from social anxiety. And that's not what girls expect.

>cute smile
I am ugly and have meh teeth.

>tells me i'm beautiful
Kay

>accepts me
What does this even mean ? No one dates a person if he/she doesn't accept the way the said person is/behaves.
>>
>taller than me
I'm a 5'8 manlet but I'm still taller than a lot of girls in my area.

>funny, kinda shy
I have really bad social anxiety and autism, so I'm extremely shy. The few people that have gotten to know me say I'm chill as fuck though.

>respectful and caring
Sure, ok.

>cute smile
A few girls have said I'm attractive. A couple of other people have complimented me on my smile. I don't smile out in public very often.

>tells me I'm beautiful
Sure, you fucking slut.

>accepts me
Not if you've fucked a bunch of guys or go to parties. Especially not if you're fat or have a shitty personality.
>>
>>26625029
Because for them, men are supposed to be their proxy diplomats that reap the benefits of society/ promise safety.

Meanwhile, men want the opposite from women; someone who hardly interacts with society, non-conformist, has a depth of self-driven interests, and isn't fat.
>>
>>26624835
girls do not want a guy who is shy, they want a person who pretends to be shy. they want a normie who says shit like, "hey... haha sorry I am not good at talking to pretty girls". No girl wants a guy who is legitimately shy. Can we put this meme to rest already?
>>
Idk if my smile is cute but it makes me happy to think that I have all the other things on that list.

God I hope that QT i started talking to in my geo class ends up wanting to date. She is way put of my league but still seems slightly more than friendly.
>>
>>26625211
The thing is, if you are actually shy but force yourself to be confident through mental gymnastics so that you are able to go out and talk to girls, despite being shy, they will love it.

I am normally really quiet when i dont know anyone but i tried talking to a pretty girl in class a two weeks ago, and when i did, i could feel my face turn bright red, but she seemed happy and then she kinda blushed too.

I think girls just want guys with enough balls to overcome their introvertedness.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 425x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 425x279
>>26624835
>Taller than me
Probably, unless she's some kind of freak of nature
>Funny, kinda shy
My sense of humor is pretty odd, but I'm more than "kinda" shy
>Respectful and caring
Pfft. Not a problem if I get both in return.
>Cute smile
EZ
>Tells me I'm beautiful
Fuck off. I'm not going to abuse such a compliment until it no longer has meaning. It's an occasional thing that should be said when the time is right.
>Accepts me
Ehhhh, to a certain extent.

This is probably why I'll remain KHV.
>>
File: 1455991652707.jpg (48 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
1455991652707.jpg
48 KB, 500x407
Revised for accuracy
>>
File: c76.png (37 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
c76.png
37 KB, 633x758
>>26624835

>Taller
I'm taller then 90% of females

>Funny, kinda shy
Sure, people tell me that

>Cute smile
Sure, I have good teeth and all

>Tells me I'm beautiful
If I was someone's boyfriend, of course.

>Accepts me
What does that mean? I need obviously to accept my gf before we become a couple.
So yeah, sure.

If those are the terms, why the fuck don't I have a gf yet?
>>
>>26624835

I don't have any tattoos or felonies or hit or choke women?

That list is a total lie.

That list is not women want. That is a shit test to separate the boys from the "real men."
>>
I'm missing the part where I'm straight
>>
>accepts me

I'm missing that part.
>>
>>26625312
>Believes that Britain has a more secure future outside the EU
>MFW
>>
File: 1455926751958.jpg (81 KB, 493x599) Image search: [Google]
1455926751958.jpg
81 KB, 493x599
>implying meeting all the requirements is a good thing
>>
>>26624835
i have erverything on your list
and autism :(
>>
>>26624835
>accepts me
>yeah i fucked your friends, why are you mad? i thought you accepted me?
>>
>tfw fit all of these for current gf
>she idolizes me
>would rather idolize her from the feet up desu
>>
File: not amused.gif (498 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
not amused.gif
498 KB, 500x500
OP you're missing 3 important things.

1. Has a 7+ inch penis
2. Has athletic body
3. Has a job making 80k a year or more.
>>
The perfect girlfriend list for any man ever:

>Nice
>Pretty

As for the boyfriend list, she also left out money and status which are insanely important to women. Any women who says she doesn't want those two things is either lying or a perfect 2D waifu.
>>
>>26624835
>funny, kinda shy
I'm considered funny and I'm naturally introverted, but not enough to be an autist
>respectful and caring
I mean, I'm not a retard with emotional problems, so I guess I fit that
>tells me I'm beautiful
can't be that hard to say a few words
>cute smile
I've been told my smile is cute
>taller than me
FUUUUUUUUCK
>>
File: 1455991652707s.jpg (15 KB, 250x203) Image search: [Google]
1455991652707s.jpg
15 KB, 250x203
There you go OP.

>Originality check
>>
I don't accept no bullshit. Also I'm 1.58m.

Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>26625445
that picture makes me rage. not because the guy is clearly wasting his time but the way she went out of her way to make it blatantly obvious that she's single, he's a cuck and she's very much looking for 'the right guy'
>>
>>26624835
>TELLS ME I'M BEAUTIFUL
I won't ego boost anyone, sorry. The fact I'm someone's boyfriend implies that someone's beautiful, no need to say it.

the others are Common Sense (TM)
>>
>taller than me
>tfw she's 5'11
>tfw no tall awkward weeb gf
>>
File: nice.png (69 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
69 KB, 230x230
>>26624835
>taller than me
>accepts me

this has gotta be a joke
>>
>>26624835
I got that stuff I'm just retarded and don't chase women.

Like I read a girls thesis for her and she moves into THE DORM OPPOSITE MINE and chases me around all day and sits on my bed and shit. And I make no moves.

I also play rad guitar solos and have the mysterious, poorly understood power to become the center of a social gathering.
But I don't go out anymore.
>>
>>26624835
>taller than me
5,5.5" manlett
>Funny, kinda shy
I can verbally shitpost better than no other. Also I'm VERY shy
>cute smile
aha no
>Tells me I'm beautiful
Anyone can do that. Even a baby.
>accepts me
Well, if you accept me for being short, I'll accept you.
>>
Cute smile indeed
>>
>>26624943
>I'm a whole lotta woman and if you can't handle that you're not a real man!
>>
>>26624835

>Taller than me

6'1". Yeah prolly

>Funny, kinda shy

depends on the context. but sure, I guess.

>Cute smile

NNNNNOPE

>Tells me I'm beautiful

NA I don't know you

>Accepts me

Fuck you, you're shorter than me anyway
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
Nothing, I'm perfect and my gorgeous out-of-my-league gf knows it. Suck it, fags.
>>
File: 1455782253599.jpg (36 KB, 609x324) Image search: [Google]
1455782253599.jpg
36 KB, 609x324
>>26624943
>please accept my shit personality so you can boost my confidence to get chad and cuck you
>>
>>26624835
Financial security.

Most of my hair.
>>
All of them except "Taller than Me"
>>
I'm 6'0, I'm shy, I'd accept anyone tbqh
>>
Literally nothing, but she wants a chad not that shit. I did everything they ever told me to only to realize its a feminist lie.
>>
>>26624835
not caring and don't have a cute smile
>>
>>26624835
The unspoken seventh quality:
Be attractive
>>
>>26624835
>taller than me (possibly but probably not most of the time)
>respectful
>accepts me

t b h
>>
>>26624855
Bruh I'm 5' 9" and I'm taller than 99% of women I see, your good.
>>
>>26624867
Women literately say that " let me fuck chad and Tyrone on the side. You have to accept this tho"
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.