[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this, robot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: godsgift.jpg (76 KB, 606x693) Image search: [Google]
godsgift.jpg
76 KB, 606x693
What do you think about this, robot?
>>
>>26624761

i don't get it
does that guy beat his gf or something?
>>
>>26624761
Some guys will say this is true because they want women to fuck them and some women will say this is true because they're that delusional.
>>
>>26624761

partly true

She'll drag you into hell and dump you there for another guy
>>
>>26624761
If you're actually a Chad who has seen the real side of woman, you wouldn't believe this. Chads are the only men who are truly redpilled.
>>
>>26624761
Maybe if you're a Chad and the girls is like,in love with you or something.
>>
Its actually the other way around. I dont think women realize the things men would endure for the sake of a woman. But then again I could be wrong. They do like playing "mind games." (acting like a brat)
>>
>>26624761

its only if you are chad, girls will go through hell and back to get to his cock
>>
>>26624761
>God's gift to man

How typically heteronormative. Not all guys are attracted to women.
>>
>>26624761

Is that you Rhianna?

What are you doing on /r9k/?
>>
>>26624961

But the text doesn't explicity mention sex or even kissing. Just that a girl will "be there for you."

Also, are you the tranny who didn't shoot yourself?
>>
>>26624922

This. Men are more sacrificial to women than vice versa. Over 90% of the people given awards by the Carnegie Hero Fund are male.

Women will only sacrifice for their children, but some won't even do that.
>>
If you are Chad? Then yeah. If you are 80% of men? God no.
>>
Replace girl with dog
>>
>>26625088

This.

Dogs > women.
>>
File: 1449938381562.jpg (39 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1449938381562.jpg
39 KB, 500x502
>>26624761
They're always there for chaddy's cock

>just be a good little beta boy and some girl wil come along!

ayy
>>
>>26624761
That's basically saying that women were created to please men.
>>
>>26625358
>for men
>men - manly men

That is correct
>>
>>26625005
>But the text doesn't explicity mention sex or even kissing.

They're making out in the image. How much more clear can the context be?

>Also, are you the tranny who didn't shoot yourself?

No, I'm a literal faggot.

How pathetic do you have to be to pick on trannies? I bet you were that kid in elementary school who threw rocks at cripples. Wow, such a tough guy.
>>
>>26625756
>They're making out in the image. How much more clear can the context be?

The text was clearly added on later. Next you'll tell me that the girl kissing the guy actually wrote that text.

>No, I'm a literal faggot.

And you do agree that women will still be there for you?

>How pathetic do you have to be to pick on trannies? I bet you were that kid in elementary school who threw rocks at cripples. Wow, such a tough guy.

You said "heteronormative" and I was just in a thread with a tranny who failed to suicide, so I asked if that was you.

And a lot of cripples are nice people, although some of them are nasty people with a chip on their shoulder.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.