[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you swallowed the marx pill and can never go back to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: B2OJpb1.jpg (249 KB, 863x1200) Image search: [Google]
B2OJpb1.jpg
249 KB, 863x1200
>tfw you swallowed the marx pill and can never go back to your innocent days as a liberal/reactionary

Who else here /full communist/?
>>
They have taken untold millions,
That they never toiled to earn.
But without our brain and muscle,
Not a single wheel can turn.

We can break their body power,
Gain our freedom when we learn,
That the Union makes us strong!
>>
>>26624555
communism doesn't work in real life. Congratulations - you're an idiot.
>>
>>26624858
>communism doesn't work in real life

What is tribalism?
>>
>>26625002
What is North Korea?

Also tribalism is a dictatorship.
>>
>Muh communism hasnt been tried yet
This is why Capitalism is superior because it actually has been possible without gulags
>>
>>26624555
Both of my parents grew up in communist Poland. Stories of their shitty lives was enough to convince me that communism is fucking awful.
>>
>tribalism

lol yeah a tribe with millions and millions of members. this will work. also, as we know, everyone is sane and philosophical. this will absolutely work!
>>
>>26625117
You could always try eliminating everyone who is cancerous like Chad or Stacy. Or is that too complex of an idea for a simpleton such as yourself?
>>
>>26625032
Wage slavery is no better than gulags, at least gulags only affect actual criminals whereas wage slavery has its effect on everyone. Also, people who say "communism has never been tried" are stupid socdems and ultra-leftists. Its called Cuba, and it has the best QOL in South America despite being a tiny, resource-deprived island victim to imperialism for almost a century now.

>>26625108
Your parents are a minority, pic related and over half of Russia to this day wants their USSR back according to polls.
>>
>>26625153
>You could always try eliminating everyone who is cancerous like Chad or Stacy.

there you go, anon, another great idea! lets butcher several billion people! it'll be easy as fuck! and then, after the bloodshed, all that will remain will be sane, rational people who will build a great society!

do we kill the NEET's tho? $50 says most wont get off their ass and help contribute after the Chad and Stacy massacre..
>>
File: 1453953552669.jpg (605 KB, 1000x1163) Image search: [Google]
1453953552669.jpg
605 KB, 1000x1163
Holy shit he's for real
>>
>>26625002
Well, it works if your aim is to live in a cottage made out of shit (vide Pol Pot). I'm not denying that.
>>
>>26625324
>tfw facsists actually see themselves like this and not the reality that they'll be one of the first to get gassed
>>
my opinions are objectively right: the thread
believe in what you please, be it communism or fascism, but please try not to delude yourself into thinking that just because you hold a certain belief that automatically makes it correct or the best
>>
>>26625324
>mfw americans call liberalism "libertarianism"
>mfw americans call social democracy "liberalism"
>>
>>26624555
I wish that I lived in a hunter gatherer society, but I can recognize that communism does not work large scale. There are way too many people to ever go back to the good days.
>>
>>26624555
Feels good to be mid-tier
>>
>>26625549
tell that to /pol/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.