[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dunning Kruger Effect NEETs think employed people are `le
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: franklin2color80.jpg (32 KB, 286x357) Image search: [Google]
franklin2color80.jpg
32 KB, 286x357
>Dunning Kruger Effect NEETs think employed people are `le wageslaves XD` because the only employment they are familar with is bottom of the barrel minimum wage hourly psuedo-jobs

>In reality most people with salaried/office jobs actually do anywhere from 0-4 hours of actual work a day on average.
>Most of the time is spent shooting the shit / socializing, at lunch, on break, browsing the web, in meetings, and otherweise not having to actively `work hard` like minimum wage plebs

>NEETs will never know this firsthand because they never come anywhere close to this environment

So salarybros, how many hours a week do you work, and how does it compare to the average in your office?
>>
>>26624124
I just wanted to say, as a salaryman, I'm super triggered by this post
>>
>>26625020
>triggered by reality
?
>>
I literally spend 60% of the time I'm at work just browsing Reddit and other sfw bullshit
Another 20% is talking to co-worker/relaxing on break/chilling in the bathroom

It's pretty pathetic but I only work 20% of the time.
>>
>>26625473
na that's p common m8
>>
No, the wagecuck meme started out making fun of people who were on hourly wages in low skill jobs. Idiots and newfags, like yourself, extended this to include people with salary jobs who aren't slaves to the system.
>>
I do 3 hours max of actual work in my 8-4 and I still wish I could get dem neetbux.
>>
Where do you fags live? In my town jobs are so competitive you best be putting 100% effort or else your boss will kick your ass out in favor of someone with more experience.
>>
>>26625591

Reddit has entered the building.
>>
>>26625473
What job is this? How do I get a cubicle job in data entry or some shit that pays enough for me to live conservatively on?

Did you have to get a degree?
>>
I'm about to start working in software development. I really hope it's a nice environment where I can get away with chilling out for chunks of the day. Anyone have that job and could tell me their experience?
>>
>>26624124
holy shit i would love to have a job where i dont work all the time

>line cook
>get in
>tickets tickets tickets
>breathe
>tickets tickets
>closing time
>20 top has to come in 10 minutes before we close and i severely doubt that they are human creatures because who would knowingly do that
>cook half hour past closing
>spend an hour cleaning
>half hour helping other back of house and front of house
>finally clock out
on like 10 hour shifts
>>
>>26625674
its not where you live but your field

mine is a highly specialized highly technical medical field
>>
>I enjoy menial labour for my boss so he can afford another yacht
The wagedrone is even more pathetic than the wageslave, at least the latter curses their poor choice of lifestyle.
>>
>>26625835
Yeah I did that bullshit
Fuck that. Literally why I went back to school.

I was sick of jobs where they are RIDING you for fucking 9+ hours for pittance

Now I'm a social worker. There are a lot of downsides, but literally no one is ever riding me and I set my own hours.
>>
Keep being delusional, wagecuck. I'm sure Mr. Shekelstein is proud of all the money you're making him. Oops, I mean proud of having such a great employee.

Oh what's that? Your girlfriend just called me. She said she wants my Big Neet Cock (BNC.) Looks like I'll have to go over AGAIN.

Keep on working though, I couldn't afford my new Maserati without you paying all those taxes to support my luxurious NEET lifestyle.
>>
Not all NEETs are on the dole. I'm able to NEET for a long while because I've financially escaped from the system through my own work. Many others have as well.
>>
I'm salaried at 40 hours but we're given 1 hour lunch breaks, so 35.

>Work in Washington DC office while my direct boss works out of our San Francisco office
>come in around 10:00 or 10:15
>attend to small bullshit things
>take a 30 minute walk and get a lemonade
>touch base with my boss a couple times
>10 min phone check in at 3:00 my time
>try to leave before 4:00 to beat traffic

$91,000 + 21 days vacation + 12 sick days + all federal holidays
>>
>>26624124
On a twelve hour shift I am busy for maybe four. If a night shift, maybe 2 or 3. My vacation is fucking amazing, I get the whole summer off.
>>
only if you don't work a real job
>>
>>26624124

>Hours a day of actual work
Maybe 2. Sometimes it's more like 1
>Hours a day stuck in office
9, it still sucks
>>
>>26626119
Tell me your secrets, senpai. How do I achieve this? I've been reading up on Early Retirement Extreme. Basically it sounds like I need enough money that makes money for me and just live really frugally. I'm down for it. I value my time way more than I value money or possessions.
>>
>>26625995
in this post : dunning kruger NEET who thinks all jobs are menial labour
>>
>>26626170
>DC
>muh 91k
thats' 40k quality of life in most parts of the country
>>
>>26626494
LOL youi wish

>le ebin r9k algorithm xddd
simplyer pic
>>
>>26626170
In the IT field?
>>
>>26626581
I don't really have secrets to tell, since they're not really secret at all. The ERE site spells it all out, step by step. But, basically, you live beneath your means, save as much as you can, and invest it wisely. It's not complicated.

And, with the markets so down, now is a great time to start.
>>
>OP admits to being lazy and bad at his job
Somebody has to do all the work you aren't doing, dick.
>>
File: pepe76.jpg (26 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
pepe76.jpg
26 KB, 495x495
Jesus Christ /r9k/ has really decayed lately.

Not all employees are wagecucks. Wagecucks are low-level salaries employees at big box stores, warehouses, and construction jobs that make pitiful salaries doing hard jobs. AKA the only kind of job the average NEET robot would be able to get, and just a step up from being a NEET to pass the time.

Office workers and other skilled workers are normalfags.
>>
>>26624124
>>In reality most people with salaried/office jobs actually do anywhere from 0-4 hours of actual work a day on average.

And thats why they're shit. Call me when wage cucks are working 12 hours every day day on their dreams.
>>
>>26630402
>no money
>muh dreams!
lol
>>
how do i get a comfy do-nothing job?
>>
I have a normal 9-5 office job. Some days I don't do shit but waste time on internets all day. Some other days I'm more busy fixing things. But whatever the case, it's still a pretty relaxed job, I shoot the shit with my co-workers, and shitpost on 4chan.

And I get paid more in a single day that NEETs get paid all month. I can do whatever the fuck I want with my free time, money is never an issue.
>>
>>26630571
yup, feels good man -
>>
File: 1441080450927.jpg (16 KB, 186x191) Image search: [Google]
1441080450927.jpg
16 KB, 186x191
>>26624124
>the only employment they are familar with is bottom of the barrel minimum wage hourly psuedo-jobs
>>In reality most people with salaried/office jobs actually do anywhere from 0-4 hours of actual work a day on average.
>>Most of the time is spent shooting the shit / socializing, at lunch, on break, browsing the web, in meetings, and otherweise not having to actively `work hard` like minimum wage plebs

I had one of those office jobs, at an IT company. Yeah, I did from 0-4 hours of work on average per day. It felt like 16 hours though, because you couldn't just shitpost on 4chan or play games or take a nap or whatever during the non-working time, you had to look like you were being productive. And with that open-plan office meme these days, everyone can walk by and see your screen, and it's easy to tell real work apart from a news website or something.

Also, remember where you are. Socializing is a good order of magnitude more difficult for us than it is for normies in the first place, I found it downright impossible in an office setting. Why? One, most of my coworkers were married with kids and I had essentially nothing in common with them. They'd talk about their kids and popular TV shows and shit and I essentially had nothing to add. Two, it's a workplace. You can't just bee urself there. You have to put on a polite, PC face. No off-color jokes, or anything that could be interpreted in a negative light. You can't have friends in that setting, because you have to make sure everything you say is something you could safely say to your boss.
>>
>>26624124
Damn near all people I met who worked for salary are dogshit people.

They take 2 hour lunches then bitch about your 30 min lunch.

I've seen them fuck up things all the time but once you fuck up its the end of the world.

Fuck salary fags
>>
>>26630607
>i'm an edgy manchild so i can't deal with normal people
>i hate popular things

?
>>
>become pharmacist thinking i'll get a comfy slow gig
>get assigned to one of the busiest stores in the area
>nonstop work dealing with angry degenerates and incoherent old people
>roughly three hours of down time per 45 hour work week including lunch breaks (because we don't get lunch breaks)
I am literally a wageslave but the paychecks keep me coming back
>>
>>26630757
>people who pay my salary are degenerates
lol
>>
>>26630797
>implying welfare degenerates with $0 copays pay my salary
your tax money pays my salary via medicaid
>>
>>26630848
people on welfare can't get scheduled medication senpai
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.