[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will pregnancy make me happy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1393827213296.jpg (215 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1393827213296.jpg
215 KB, 853x1280
Will pregnancy make me happy?
>>
>>26623386

I hear women get even crazier hormonal activity, mood swings and shit when preggers
>>
>>26623386

boys cant get pregnant anon
>>
>>26623386
Probably not. Even if it does, having a small child is usually a nightmare. As in, keeping you awake at night and not letting you sleep, among other things.
>>
>>26623386
Nope, pregnancy permanently alters your brain chemistry. You will never be the same and will probably become suicidal during.

Women going batshit insane and trying to murder suicide their babies is so common that people shrug it off and call it postpartum depression.
>>
In the beginning it will feel bad but then you will feel a peace that most 'modern' women will never experience, which is knowing you did your biological duties. Women who never have children are the ones who actually turn crazy.
>>
My gf is pregnant,she's a hormonal mess, crying all the time and the morning sickness means she's stuck in bed for 2 months.

So no.
>>
>>26623386
I'm scared to follow love because I know I'd kill myself while raising a family. I'm haunted by family members who died before they should have, and the thought that I'd just become one of them (the dead), and in doing so never let my potential kids or spouse feel secure again ,REALLY fucking scares me.

So no? Baby =/= happy
>>
No, my gf might be pregnant and we're both shitting ourselves. I told Jamal to wear a condom, fucking dumb coon.
>>
>>26624516
Being pregnant reduces your lifetime risk of cancer and dementia
>>
>>26623386
I have given birth twice.

When my first son was born I was in a horrible depression, but I almost instantly got over my depression when I gave birth to my second son.
>>
It depends. Do you want to be pregnant, have a baby or raise children? If you don't want to raise children, then don't have a baby.

I think a lot of women think "oh babies are cute" and say "I want one". They really don't think of the long-term problems that raising a child makes, so it's important to phrase it correctly. You will be spending the next 20 years raising a child.

You must be ok with that. And further, given a 50%+ divorce rate AND a very high rate of "deadbeat dads" , there's a high probability that you will be doing it ON YOUR OWN. Scary? Yep. Still want to do it?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 600x450
I can't wait until my bf knocks me up. He says I'm going to look cute pregnant.
>>
>>26626796
>a lot of women think "oh babies are cute" and say "I want one". They really don't think of the long-term problems that raising a child makes
Women don't think long-term period.
>>
File: CCvwkrYWMAEIVN9.jpg (30 KB, 394x476) Image search: [Google]
CCvwkrYWMAEIVN9.jpg
30 KB, 394x476
>>26625314
At least you returned the favor by getting part of their dicks cut off. Give them the physical pain you experienced right away, plus the psychological trauma that lasts a lifetime.
>>
During the pregnancy, yes, but afterwards the child will make you deeply miserable.

Become a surrogate, a you won't have to deal with the little shits.
>>
>>26623386
No.

But the child might give you a reason to live you don't have otherwise. You can neglect yourself but for some women being responsible for another life just flips a switch in their brain and they turn their life around.
>>
>>26623386
There is a big chance that your taint will tear and your butt hole and vagina will merge.
>>
>>26629885
The vaginanus is the perfect hole. It is the culmination of everything that is human, divinity breaching into our world, the true Bindu.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.