[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy mother of KEK is being white in Japan really this easy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: ss+(2016-02-21+at+12.39.14).jpg (174 KB, 1260x668) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-21+at+12.39.14).jpg
174 KB, 1260x668
holy mother of KEK is being white in Japan really this easy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOhJPozBJB4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6rvQx-yw-Q check out the butthurt asian comments on this video.
>>
Look at how triggered asians get in the comment section.
>>
which one's the white guy?
>>
>>26623199
Race mixing is disgusting, but it's more forgivable with Asians. Asians are the only other race with history and intellect that matches European's.
>>
>white women get BLACKED
>"fucking niggers stealing our women go away you fucking monkeys REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>white boys going to Asia and poaching women because they can't compete with blacks and get white women
>"hahaha nice fuck those asian guys haha"

Giving white girls nonwhite dick is a moral duty.
>>
>>26623222

I can see why. It's no different than what a nigger does with white women.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 160x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 160x168
>>26623222
>the guy called Chris Chen telling him to burn in hell
also nice trips
>>
File: 17ejbnt7ht1a8jpg.jpg (65 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
17ejbnt7ht1a8jpg.jpg
65 KB, 694x530
>>26623295
This, I want to see white boi tears
>>
>>26623303
>t's no different than what a nigger does with white women.
I laugh at people getting mad in both cases
>>
>>26623303
Not really, whites are civilised while niggers aren't
>>
>>26623199
Look at this guy, he can't even speak the same language as the girls yet he literally makes out with a girl minutes after he meets her. What's your excuse robots?
>>
>>26623199
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6rvQx-yw-Q

What a faggot though
>awful music
>hurrdurr just quit ur job xddd
>recording his travels for bragging rights
>>
being black fucking sucks. I would be able to pull like maybe 1 Jap if I'm lucky
>>
File: 1453591130481.png (19 KB, 698x698) Image search: [Google]
1453591130481.png
19 KB, 698x698
>>26623418
I'm not in Japan
>>
>everyone pretending that being a foreigner isn't a huge bonus in most women's eyes

Have you ever seen American women talking to a European guy? They fucking love that shit here. Being "exotic" makes it easy to get laid in foreign countries.
>>
>>26623388
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Couey
>>
>>26623508
If you cant get laid in your own country what makes you think you can in another?
>>
>>26623508
I can confirm

>eurobean
>go to america
>girls are all over me
>still don't get laid

It won't get easier than it would have been there, though
>>
File: whitemansburdencrop3.jpg (216 KB, 738x583) Image search: [Google]
whitemansburdencrop3.jpg
216 KB, 738x583
>>26623527
That doesn't prove shit dumb coon.

Africa: third world shithole

Europe: Beacon of civilisation
>>
>>26623539

Okay fine, easier. If you're attractive in your own country then you're going to be even more attractive in a place where people like you aren't the norm.
>>
>>26623576
It proves all men are evil regardless of race
>>
>>26623441
Go to South or North Korea, They have a thing for black folk.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoTNDgAoV8s
>>
>>26623618
I wasn't talking about evil, a savage tribesman can still be a good person
>>
White guys are always degrading Asian men like this and it's on purpose. Why don't they stand up for themselves?
>>
>>26623630
No he'll eventually rape and pillage a village sometime later.
>>
So Asian women act like this forreal?
http://youtu.be/NaFUYzgkg3w
>>
>>26623797
Women are horrible everywhere?
Why am i not surprised.
>>
>>26623885
I can't believe she's trying to act like she's a virgin
>>
Why do non-whites come here? You just get your little feelings in a twist and bitch constantly. Just fuck off to your respective forums
>>
>>26623944
The same reason why normals come here, to ruin the place. They like beating dead horses.
>>
I'd feel so out of place in Japan.

The only white in a sea of asians.
>>
>wanting asian women

are you niggers serious

99% of them look like hideous without a pound of makeup and you're contributing to the death of white people by racemixing

there are probably nore asian women on earth then white people so we wont run out

i guess youll produce more eliots which means more dead normies so thats a plus
>>
>>26623944
>implying whites don't whine about race constantly too
in fact, there's a whole board for that (/pol/)

>>26623983
oh fuck off, whites are normals
whites are the most desirable race. you're not robots.
>>
When you just randomly kiss a girl though, her only options are to either go with it or pull away. That's why people who are really aggressive are more successful. Girls don't really know what they want if you don't give them time to think about it.
>>
>>26623990
They wont produce anything, unless their cum-jars and cum-socks somehow end up pregnant via some magic.
>>
Oh man, im just imagining all my white friends secretly laughing and calling me a cuck behind my back and maybe wishing me dead.
>>
>presento, presento
>no, my baby
>>
>>26623199
what is hsi secret tho? i dont think it is just because he is white.
it's because he is good lookng, tall, and charismatic. it also seems like he is funny.
>>
>>26624406
There's also possibility he's been harrassing a lot of girls before getting a degree of success.
>>
>>26623990
>tfw I find women more attractive when they're in my league
>almost dated a girl with part of her cerebellum removed before my brain said no
>was eyeballing an azn whose face had probably been mauled by a dog (massive scarring over one side)
>attracted to older women, to the point of distraction
brain pls
stop
>>
>>26624406
>tall

He looks like he's average height for a white man, he gets towered over by the blonde guy
>>
I'm white and this shit's cringeworthy as hell
>>
>implying it isn't this easy being white anywhere

White men are the preferred race of every woman everywhere. USA is no exception. It truly is dating on easy mode.
>>
>>26624683
Not preffered everywhere, but pretty much either preferred or the #2 choice everywhere, which can't be said for any other race
>>
>>26624517
>massive scarring over one side
Where can I find a qt disfigured waifu? Do you think it's possible for her to be humbled enough to act like a human being and not like a woman?
>>
OP is shilling his channel if it wasn't obvious.

http://desustorage.org/r9k/search/text/s6rvQx-yw-Q/

sage
>>
>>26623295
It's actually a triangle where everybody gets what they want.

Black men have the white woman.

White men have the Asian woman.

Asian men have the black woman.
>>
File: image.jpg (184 KB, 600x837) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184 KB, 600x837
>>26624852
yay
everybody hapa
>>
>>26624910
>everybody hapa

Except us.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.