[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it possible to rape girls' feet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1455585190385.jpg (142 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1455585190385.jpg
142 KB, 640x640
is it possible to rape girls' feet?
>>
>>26623062
If you can rape their feelings then you can rape just about anything.
>>
>>26623062
>automatic

top kekkity kek, what a fag
>>
>>26623062
Well,the feet aren't some separate entity from the woman. If you rape her feet, you're raping her.

Like with all rape, just one n her down and go to town. Raping feet might be harder because footsex without lube doesn't feel very good. So you'd probably have to tie her up or knock her out, then lube up her soles and then start violating the.
>>
>>26623163
Manual is dying out, automatic is already more fuel efficient and able to shit faster than a human can

Give it a few years and barely anyone's going to be manufacturing manual trannies
>>
Can he see out of the windshield? It looks like he's too tall for the car
>>
>>26624287

for as long as fast & furious movies come out, automatics will always be seen as beta
>>
>>26623163
Ikr like get your hand off the automatic shifter
>>
>>26624335
by who exactly? fast and furious fanbois or the old farts on /o/?

Do you really give a shit about what people think about your car tranny? 99% won't give a shit.

And I'm not trying to hate on manual, I enjoy driving stick, I'm just saying it will die out because automatic is becoming objectively superior
>>
>>26624374
Stay delusional.
Not so OC, senpai.
>>
>>26624427
what do you mean m8?
>>
>>26624287
toppest of all keks murrikuck
>>
>>26624631
I'm from Europe my nigga
>>
File: 1395534857171.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1395534857171.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
not if the feet is willing

as soon as a woman sees chad, her feet start sweating and all she can think about is getting her soles around his fat chad cock
>>
>>26623062
if you are a fucking chad with an expensive car and a nice house .. then

E V E R Y T H I N G is possible.

....if you are a short and fat or skelly dude
you are gonna be fucked by your enviroment.
i think that every Chad deserves to die in a brutal way ... and if its possible. his entire family.
they are scum.
>>
>>26624287
if you dont own a porsche, bmw, mercedes.
and if you still like automatic then you are scum and you dont deserve to live.
manual is for pimps.for pimps who loves drugs, and hoes.
automatic is for scum beta.
>>
>>26624984
>if you still like automatic then you are scum and you dont deserve to live.

Do you even read the shit you type before you post it?

And I own an E46 M3, there's literally nothing special about driving a BMW / Mercedes.
>>
>>26624984

i shift manually
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.