[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot survey thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Fembots.

Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
Why?
>>
22 F Caucasian

I hate Disney because it is a mind control company used to promote the Jesuit agenda.
>>
>Age
>Race
White
>Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
Don't have one
>Why?
I'd much rather get fucked by a stinky BBC
>>
>>26622823
Nice try Tyrone. Get back to /hc/.
>>
Male
Repunzle
>>
>>26622840
There's something really innocent and unassuming about Rapunzel.
>>
>>26622785
White
Mulan
She's a headstrong, independent, relatable woman (IMO) who sets relationships aside for the sake of protecting her family and country (even if she knows that they will disown her or hate her regardless of what she does). Only goes after the prince once everything else is taken care of. Her movie has some of the best Disney songs, too.
>>
>>26623458
>I am strong and independent!

Lol.

Is that what you tell yourself?
>>
>>26622817
Jewish*

original*
>>
white
pocahontas. that was my favorite movie when i as little.
>>
White
I fucking hate Disney and I only know like 3 of the princesses
>>
>>26622785
>Age:
>Race:
black
>Who is your favorite Disney Princess?
quasimodo
ugly people never get a good ending
>>
>>26623740
>>26623458
>liking the non-white princesses

ishygddt.
>>
Black
Mulan
She's a great role model
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.