[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man Threatens to Disown Coalburning Daughter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 675x1200
What does r9k think of this? I hate coalburners as much as anybody, but I don't know that I could go so far as to cut off all ties with my daughter because she's dating Tyrone. That said, I do feel tremendous sympathy for the father.
>>
>>26622699
Makes me want to kill myself for being black 2bh
>>
My dad disowned my sister when she got pregnant at 14. The father was black.

It is what it is.
>>
>>26622699
apparently she was doxxed on /b/ but I missed it.
>>
>>26622720
You're dad is horrible. Does he want the streets to take care of his 14 year old daughter and her baby? She made a mistake but he is responsible if she becomes a prostitute and/or drug addict thanks to his lack of support.
>>
>>26622699
Would do the same thing to my kid if was together with a nigga. 100% srs. My genes are not supposed to be trashed with some subgene nigga kid
>>
lol fuck that father.
>>
>>26622751
>She made a mistake but he is responsible if she becomes a prostitute and/or drug addict thanks to his lack of support.
Fucking beta,

The daughter is already a slut, she fucked a nigger bareback. Probably got AIDS.

I support the father 100%
>>
>>26622751
>Does he want the streets to take care of his 14 year old daughter and her baby?
Yep, because she isn't his daughter anymore. My dad make it clear to all of us if we pulled shit like that we would be out. I have 4 sisters and a brother, she is the only one to ever do something like that. My other sisters were just as disgusted as he was.
>>
>>26622751
Not really nah.
>>
>>26622751

Go to Reddit, you giant fucking cuck. You don't fucking belong here.
>>
>>26622751
No, she is responsible.
>>
lol whitebois in damage control mode.
>>
>>26622699
Now that is putting your foot down
>>
>>26622699
>I do feel tremendous sympathy for the father.
I don't. I would feel sympathy if the problem was that she was a fornicating slut, but since the problem specifically is that he's black, and that it would be okay otherwise, then he can go to hell.
>>
>>26622751
wait.

but even if it's bad that he kicks her out.

it was just a mistake dude. there's nobody to get upset about here.
>>
>>26622699
He dad is nice enough to let her stay. The only thing she has to do is not dating a nigga (which is good for her). So basicly the dad is like; Stop hurting yourself and you can stay here. And somehow he is a bad dad?!
>>
>>26622699
No he is a Christian so I disregarded his opinion instantly
>>
>>26622832
The dude's name was Nike.
>>
>>26622771
SHE IS 14. SHE IS A CHILD. HER BABY IS A BABY.

If you want your kid to grow up with your values and to not be a prostitute, then don't disown them.

>>26622773
Wow, what a great father. I wonder why your sister ended up being a whore.

You want your kid to not be disgusting? Then don't disown them. How is he supposed to teach her if she is poor and homeless and living in the streets?

>>26622800
Fuck off.

>>26622802
Yes he is. The most valuable thing a parent can give to their child is their influence and he basically took it away.
He can't teach her any more, and she is only 14.
>>
Holy shit I love how whole big sections are scribbled over to make the father seem worse.

Like that second section, you can see it starts out "I plan to continue paying for your college/car" etc.

It's like the ultimate cuck, trying to raise a nice, good daughter but then she keeps stealing your money to go do drugs and fuck niggers and get teen pregnant.

Trying anything to stop it but being made the bad guy because slut shaming and dats raycis and its 2016 lmao.
>>
Sounds awful. But frankly she should be the one locking them out. You can't just let them hang around like that just because they're your parents.
>>
Lol, Nike!!!
>>
>>26622872
lmfao that name is hilarious as fuck. what the fuck, who names their kid after a show brand? i should name my daughter crocs or some shit.
>>
>>26622699
I'm always confused by censors like this which leaves a bunch of shit unobscured making it easier to read whats there. Paint has a fucking square fill in tool, how hard is that?
>>
>>26622832
would you have no problem at all if your kid had no respect for you and took money from you like it was nothing?
>>
>>26622879

No, you fuck off. You Reddit cuck faggot.
>>
>>26622879
It's pretty obvious that she wants to be a whore, it would be wrong for her father to get in the way of that.
>>
This man is a shining example to how every white parent should act. I'd kick her out too. Niggers are subhuman
>>
>>26622879
Peer groups are more influential to an adolescent/adult than parents, and it is very possible to lose your daughter to a crowd of unsavory types, especially if they give her drugs.

There comes a point where a daughter can become naught but a liability, and it looks like that time had come.
>>
>>26622879
>Wow, what a great father. I wonder why your sister ended up being a whore.
Because she was just a whore. My dad did nothing wrong, he got 3/4 spot on. My other sisters are classy ladies that would never fuck a black guy.

>You want your kid to not be disgusting? Then don't disown them.
She was already disgusting. She got pregnant at 14, she's out.
>>
>>26622699

Burn the coal. Pay the toll.

I'd do the same thing. I won't have grandkids that don't look like they belong to my family. I won't let thousands of years of Celtic heritage go down the shitter.

Same if any member of my family converts to Islam. I won't suffer a traitor to my family and my country.

t. white British man.
>>
>>26622699
I would probably just shoot her bf, disown her, and go to jail.
>>
>>26622894
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS IS ORRIGNALLAAAAA
>>
>>26622879
>SHE IS A CHILD
You stop being a child when you willingly take on adult responsibilities.
>>
>>26622906
>would you have no problem at all if your kid had no respect for you and took money from you like it was nothing?
I would. I think you misunderstood my post. The father's biggest problem is not that she's a slut, it's that she's a slut with a black bf, meaning it would be okay if he was white. That's why I don't have sympathy for him. He's racist, but a cuck nonetheless.
>>
>>26622699
parenting is tough, feel bad for the father that his family has been usurped by they melanan rich jew
>>
File: 1455979707154-3.png (1 MB, 910x963) Image search: [Google]
1455979707154-3.png
1 MB, 910x963
>>26622699
>>26622737
somone texted her
>>
>>26622720
Why on earth didn't you and your family pin her down and abort that turd?
>>
File: top smug.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
top smug.jpg
288 KB, 1920x1080
>Mother's boyfriend's daughter got pregnant with some arab dude
>she obviously wants to keep it
>he doesn't
>mother's boyfriend can't decide what to do because she's 19 and still living with him
>mother is having no part in it
>mfw
>>
>>26622751
>she made a mistake
I dunno familia. We don't know the details yet. Regardless you can't blame him for what happens to her if she goes against the family like that. What if it was anon here who took up nazism? I'd disown him quicker than he could say Hitler. He made that choice. What I suspect the story is it that she didn't consider it a mistake. He got mad because she's being extremely irresponsible and he disowned her because really how can you deal with such a person? She's 14. She should be taking some sane actions by then. Getting pregnant/not taking precautions when having sex with strangers is just as bad as ascribing to a political stance like that.
>>
>>26622879
>SHE IS 14. SHE IS A CHILD.
No she's not, 14 year olds are old enough to know that fucking niggers bareback is not good behavior.

>If you want your kid to grow up with your values and to not be a prostitute, then don't disown them.
But she already didn't share his values, since she likes to fuck niggers! Disowning that slut was the logical thing to do.
>>
>>26622939
>he got 3/4 spot on.
You consider a son who browses /r9k/ and faps to chinese cartoons "spot on"?
>>
>>26622964
how is he a cuck? he is a fucking man telling that little hussy to either stock sucking nigger dicks or gtfo of his home. sounds like a fucking boss
>>
>>26622900
>who names their kid after a show brand?
niggers
>>
>From Dad

This looks like the sort of shit someone would make up to trick reddit into paying their rent for the next three months.

The only way it could be more obviously fake is if she claimed her father wrote it on the back of a receipt and gave to her instead of a tip while she was working at Applebee's.
>>
>>26622944
Insane amoutns of disgust for coal burners, polluting their genetics.

It's like taking a finely aged, incredibly expensive bottle of wine and then mixing it with Ribena.
>>
>>26622989
>can't refute the point so starts insulting
>can't even do basic math
I was only talking about my sisters, he has 6 children you moron.
>>
Probably wasn't that great of a father to start with.

Cucked by that nigga Nike. Smh.
>>
>>26622879
>child
Do you remember what it was like being 14? How different it was from being 13 or 12. Sure, he could maybe have made her a better person but how do you teach someone who doesn't want to be taught anything? She was done for.
>>
>>26622992
I don't think you know what cuck means. Its definition has nothing to do with race.
>>
>>26623006
>who names their kid after things they can't afford
Nike
Mercedes
Liberty
La'Phonebill
>>
>>26622699

This is the situation that leftists have created. I feel bad for the dad desu. Humans are naturally tribal and want to protect their own bloodline/culture/race whatever you want to call it and there's nothing wrong with that.

If this had happened at any other point in human history it would be viewed as completely normal behavior. The leftists impose this modern PC culture thinking that basal instincts can be easily overridden. Boy, are they wrong.
>>
Ha ha white boys mad their girls can't stay away from the BBC.
>>
>>26623026
Fine then, lynch the nigger who raped her, get her an abortion for the rape baby and then pretend it never happened.
>>
The only people who write in that style are teenage/20 something women.

This is a fake probably written to get sympathy or upvotes on tumblr and reddit.

Or possibly an MRA trying to get 'epic simply epic' and 'based' posts on 4chan, but that's pushing it.

No way this is real.
>>
>>26623029
i dont think you know what it means, he is not willingly serving his daughter up to T-mobile or whatever that shameful little nignog is named. he is telling her to stop letting t-bone smash or pack up and go live in his mud hut with him
>>
>>26623015

>It's like taking a finely aged, incredibly expensive bottle of wine and then mixing it with Ribena.

That's exactly how I see it.

Or like throwing turds into a vat of milk. It just ruins everything.
>>
>>26622879
She ended up a whore because she wanted to rebel against daddy but didn't expect him to actually put her in her place.

That's what happens when your father isn't a cuck beta boy.
>>
>>26623060
>he says with gloat not understanding the problem here like anyone with an IQ over 60 would.
I'm not gonna explain it to you.
>>
>>26623014

What man over the age of 40 (or woman of any age) doesn't know how to fold a letter?

And does that even look like a she thumb? It looks like a regular chubby neet thumb to me.
>>
>>26623060
meh, the only reason that white men dont take all the black women is that 95% of them look like they haven't evolved much past our common ancestor
>>
>>26623074
And no matter how small the amount of shit is in the milk, it's still gonna taste like shit.
>>
>>26622751
My mom booted my sister when she got pregnant young too. Why should they have to suffer for your shitty decisions?
>>
>>26623087
>What man over the age of 40 (or woman of any age) doesn't know how to fold a letter?
Good point.
>>
>>26623084
>muh IQ
have fun with your calculus while blacks enjoy tight white pussy.
>>
>>26623092
And the funny thing is that all the hot black chicks are ending up with white guys.

Meanwhile the only white chicks niggers can date are ugly retarded hicks
>>
>>26622751
>She made a mistake
Uh, become a teenage single mother is more than just a "mistake". You're literally ruining your life and the lifes are people that are willing to tolerate you.
>>
>>26623065
>Lynch
Are you Insane? That'd not only be illegal it's also a word used to describe a racist murder. Which is racist and wrong.
>abortion
Yeah no. Maybe just kill them both then? (also illegal obv) Weren't you saying she's a child and the baby is a baby? Now it's a child and a few cells I guess.

What kind of a stance is this? You're being far more violent than the action her dad chose.
>>
>>26623070
>>26623014

These guys are right, and the best thing is /r9k/ reacted exactly how they wanted them to. Reddit probably reacted in the way they were supposed to as well. No matter what side you're on, y'all got played.
>>
>>26623126
Yeah I guess underage pussy is tight. Good luck in jail, eventually.
>>
>>26623107
This, if a kid murders someone we don;t just say 'oh well he doesn't know what he's doing' no we lock that fucker up in prison. Same deal.

>>26623135
>You're being far more violent than the action her dad chose.
And?
>That'd not only be illegal it's also a word used to describe a racist murder. Which is racist and wrong.
And?
>>
>>26623148
>and
Well I guess the values I presumed we shared aren't shared. We could go down the route of establishing mine or yours and critiquing either but that's not that interesting. Think as you may.
>>
>>26623081
>writes letter instead of confronting the guy
>not beta
Pick one
>>
>>26623060

Most white guys wouldn't really care if black women weren't butt ugly. The problem is nobody wants your women so whenever a black guy gets with a non black woman it deprives the rest of us of a potential mate.
>>
>>26622699

I would say this is a false flag, but I've actually seen parents treat their children this way before. One of my non-religious friends was dating a girl whose family was super religious, and they basically said they would disown their daughter if she continued to insist on being with an atheist. They actually called him up out of the blue and threatened to have him arrested for his beliefs, or lack thereof. I'm not even making this shit up.
>>
>>26623169
Do your values include furiously masturbating in your little cuckshed while your daughter gets gangbanged by a horde of niggers?
>>
>>26623147
>implying she didn't take on the local niglet who has a bigger dick than a 30 year old white man
>>
>>26623183

Racists and religious folk are the same kind of stupid. Also news just in: bears shit in woods.
>>
>>26623139
>implying we care anything about the legitimacy of the story
Me personally everything you consider news can be made up. From my seat it's as real as it presents itself. How would this kind of thing impact me in any way? It doesn't. So why would I care if it's real or not.
>>
The emotional immaturity in the board is staggering.
>>
>>26623225
>thinking a father was wrong for disowning his degenerate kid is emotionally immature
go to tumblr
>>
File: tips fedora.jpg (7 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
tips fedora.jpg
7 KB, 223x226
>>26623225
I agree my fellow enlightened gentlesir!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-19-16-38-48-1.png (244 KB, 1080x1342) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-19-16-38-48-1.png
244 KB, 1080x1342
Right Wing Death Squads
>>
>>26623225
Oh cool, professor High-Ground has come to show the light.

Why don't you share the objectively correct position?
>>
>>26623217

So basically what you're saying is that even if something is not real, you don't care if it happens to fit or legitimise your worldview?

Do you realise how stupid it is to be like that? You should be extra vigilante if something too easily fits your viewpoint, because there's often a reason for that.
>>
>>26623126

Posts like these are a reminder of why we are on a path to another dark age.
>>
>>26623170
At least read what your responding to before posting, moron.
>>
>>26623190
No it includes teaching people to avoid dangers and a set of general ideas to prevent dangers. Not that much beyond that honestly. In this case the relevant information would be that by getting pregnant she's forcing her dad to take responsibility for actions which aren't his. So he changed that. Which I think is appropriate.

Abortion and lynching is wrong because it robs the baby and the guy of their freedoms. The guy can't really be blamed because the daughter decided on a bad deal. So this falls on her.
>>
>>26622819
BB
Get back to /sp/
>>
>>26623246

With that outdated weaponry and equipment they wouldn't last long, thankfully.
>>
>>26622768
t. Mad coalburner getting BTFO
>>
>>26623170
yea and then get shot? or defend your home and shoot Nike and get infamous for taking down a wild dindu and having your life ruined further and go on trial and have your small town ruined by rioting? naw rather just kick the whore out
>>
I'd disown her too but I wouldn't write her a whiny letter or keep paying anything. I'd just cut her off and wouldn't say much else.
>>
>>26623225

You realize that nearly every human who has ever lived thinks like the letter in OP's pic right?
>>
>>26623298

>this roundabout logic trying to defend being a beta coward
>>
>>26623285
>No it includes teaching people to avoid dangers and a set of general ideas to prevent dangers
This is what the father did.

The little whore decided she was too smart to listen to him, and went to fuck a nigger bareback.

She deserves her fate.

>So this falls on her.
Completely agree, which is why the father is completely justified in throwing her on the streets. Let her nigger boyfriend take care of her!
>>
It's his fault for being a shitty enough dad that his daughter would do that.
The moral character of your kid is your responsibility, he probably just beat her every other day, never explained his rational, and is blown over that it didn't work.
Every time she sucks black dick, his parenting sucks black dick by proxy.

Disowning your kid for something like this is the equivalent of a CEO abandoning a company he ran into the ground.
>>
>>26623370
Sometimes companies are such a clusterfuck that even the best CEO in the world can't do much.

Likewise, some girls are simply born whores.
>>
>>26623333
Quads have a way of distributing truth.
>>
>>26622926
> at 14 years old
That's her dad's fault.
I wasn't a whore at 14 because I had good parents.
Her father made her bed, and instead of taking responsibility for his child, he disowns her.
When Jesus comes, He is going to ask her father why he didn't teach her correctly about premarital sex. And he is going to ask him why he kicked her out. And he is going to list off every sin that his daughter and grandchild committed as a result of being kicked off, and he is going to be held responsible.

Unless he repents.

>>26622936
Peer groups have an influence, but parents are an even bigger influence. See above.

Furthermore, your dad could have homeschooled her, or taught her how to run a farm, fix cars, build houses, and sew and knit do that she would be kept busy with productive hobbies instead of spending time with peers.

Also, when she spent hours on end did dad tell her lovingly to stop and discipline her if needed? Or did he just let her hang out with strange people just because he couldn't be bothered to spend time with her instead.

Kids raised in a loving and well-taught home won't seek extensive companionship outside the home.

>>26622939
See above replies.
Your dad obviously did something wrong if his kid became pregnant at 14, and he did even more wrong to his kid AND HIS GRANDCHILD.

>>26622961
See above responses.

If dad was a good dad, this would not have happened.

>>26622983
Yeah and now thanks to that mentality she is going to live in a women's shelter or with some abusive guy.
She is only going to learn more evil.

>>26622987
And dad will have to answer to God for his mistakes. He is the cause of his daughter and grandkid being homeless and/ or a prostitute and/or a drug addict
>>26623026
Yeah when I was 14 I was atheist and now I am Christian. Big changes. I gues your argument that character and beliefs are set in stone by age 12-13 has been completely proven.

>>26623081
And now she is in a women's shelter, doing drugs, or a whore.
>>
>>26623271
What are you talking about. It sounds like you think this post will change my world view in any way at all. That's what stupid people do. Critical thinking is always there and I don't see any reason to care enough to discover a reliable source. So it's false information until it dawns on me it wasn't. Maybe this girl somehow moves to Sweden to be fucked more and leech our welfare I might eventually have a small reason to care. I dunno how it could impact me. But if I watch US politics for instance it can be very relevant to find reliable sources because the US foreign politics and to some degree internal politics are often quite important.

But not for one kid on a different continent. The only thing I get from r9k outside of entertainment is argument. Which is like doing math in some ways. It's universally applicable and can be based on conditions which allows it to be false if the circumstance that would make the argument false.
>>
>>26623428
>That's her dad's fault.
No it's not, it's the little whore's fault.

Some victim blaming. The father is the victim here.
>>
>>26623343
Your sarcastic mocking of my comment doesn't disprove that this is the outcome 100% of the time. The burden is on you to disprove me
>>
File: 1408564618130.jpg (18 KB, 505x479) Image search: [Google]
1408564618130.jpg
18 KB, 505x479
>>26623428
>this degree of damage control
>>
>>26623398
Born whores are genetic whores, so he's a whore fucker or the son of a whore.
Still his fault for perpetuating tainted seed.
>>
>>26623370
If you read the thread, the nab had 4 daughters and the other 3 turned out fine.

And you're telling me you've never seen families where most of the kids are fine but one of them is a complete mess.

It's not always the parents fault, some kids are just shit from the start.
>>
>>26623428
>He is the cause of his daughter and grandkid being homeless and/ or a prostitute and/or a drug addict
No, his whore of a daughter is the cause. And the nigger by proxy.
>>
>>26623225
Hypocrite
You need to grow the fuck up if you still think you're a princess and the world is all sunshine and rainbows
>>
>>26623428
>And now she is in a women's shelter, doing drugs, or a whore.
Good, that's her punishment for being a whore.
>>
>>26623398
Idk how much I believe this my parents really fucked me up as a kid and I really wish I was normal.
>>
>>26623346
Ah. Ok. So there's probably confusion here. I'm against lynching and for the actions of the dad. You agree. Let's not be happy about it. Just find other people to complain at.
>>
I don't understand the issue with coalburning.

Like if the black guy in question is a scummy person in general then yeah kick her out, but we don't know anything about this nigga.

I mean my dad is black as charcoal and has a pretty silly name (inb4 nigger scum) and my mother is white as snow, and they've been together for decades with no issues. My dad is the primary earner in the family, works for a big name company and we are comfortably middle class and I have been lucky to live a relatively easy life.

In other words, we're a normal fucking family that functions like a normal fucking family. No issues whatsoever.

Yet despite all this people will still look down on us because apparently my mother's a scumbag for marrying a black man.

I don't really give a shit because at the end of the day I can't influence their opinion, but I still don't get it.
>>
>>26623107
If mom wasn't willing to take care of her daughter and grandchild in a time of need and basically set them up to be homeless, then she is a shitty shitty mom.

Maybe I didn't end up a teen mom because I know my parents would support me and my baby if I had one. Even now they would help me raise my baby if I ever became impregnated. And I am still a virgin.

It looks like not having unconditional love for for your children leads to them seeking unconditional love from strange men? It looks like your mom obviously was capable of not loving her own child, and your sister sought that love from random men.
>>
I wouldn't care. My parents made me miserable with their bogus rules and were the reason I turned out a robot, if I ever do have kids (which I highly doubt I will, thanks to them) life would be too short to spend making my kids miserable and making them feel like shit.
>>
If the guy is cool and able to support himself and the gal is what matters, not race. You can be white and still be a nigga.

I would probably do something like this if my kid converted to some religion though, whether that's to be with someone or not.
>>
>>26623455
>this amount of mental gymnastics
Blame anyone but the nigger fucker, huh?

I'm starting to think you're a nigger fucker too, right?

>>26623476
I'm not saying parents are always perfect, all I'm saying is that there is zero proof that bad parenting drove her to fuck niggers.
>>
>>26623370
>I-II--I-I-I-I-ITS HIS FAULT NOT HERS
>H-H-H-HE IS S-SUCKING DICKS H-HAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>26623428
My parents don't show favoritism or neglect to any of their kids. All my sisters had the extremely similar upbringings. Yet she's the only one that didn't want to comply, so she was kicked out. Meanwhile my other sisters are successful, modest, happy, married, and not whores.

It's not his fault if she didn't want to play ball. Some kids are just shitters and she just happened to be one.
>>
>>26623484
I'll give you an honest answer.

It's because we view blacks as subhuman. We view them as subhumans, because as you are pretty much aware, most blacks act like subhumans.

Most of the time when your white daughter starts dating a nigger, the nigger will be a useless druggie welfare leech.
>>
meanwhile Nichael is wondering why kind of mess he got himself into messing with the white hoes
>>
>>26623428
Your whole post--your whole chain of posts imply that children/teens listen to/respect their parents wishes by default, which just isn't true.

>Furthermore, your dad could have homeschooled her, or taught her how to run a farm, fix cars, build houses, and sew and knit do that she would be kept busy with productive hobbies instead of spending time with peers.

What the fuck dude if your kid can't make it through public or private school, you've got a shit kid. If your kid doesn't have friends, you've got a robit
>>
>>26623520
Women aren't really sapient enough to be responsible, a bad woman is like a bad dog or a broken car.
>>
>>26623428
I had the shittiest parents in the world and I'm not a whore either. Your parents are one thing but at 14 I knew better than to get pregnant even with my terrible parents. At some point you have to realize that maybe you're the problem.
>>
File: 1416089658671.jpg (88 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
1416089658671.jpg
88 KB, 1440x810
>>26623562
>Nichael
>>
>>26622872
The President of the fucking United States is called Barack.

It's not his fault his parents gave him a weird name. Could be an intelligent kid for all we know. Could also be a scumbag. We don't know.
>>
File: Smug Fry.jpg (64 KB, 203x322) Image search: [Google]
Smug Fry.jpg
64 KB, 203x322
>>26622879
>SHE IS 14. SHE IS A CHILD

Old enough to fuck niggers though apparently.
>>
File: 1454484100701.jpg (23 KB, 402x307) Image search: [Google]
1454484100701.jpg
23 KB, 402x307
>>26623613

>sapient
>>
>>26623655
Yeah, most apes have more self-determination than women.
>>
>>26623428
>>she's got a live in a woman's shelter of with some abusive guy
>she's gonna suffer the consequences of her actions
Good.
>teen pregnancy causes them to go to abusive guys
Very presumptions. I don't see the link. I don't live over there though.

>beliefs are set in stone at age 12-13
No. It's not about beliefs it's about rational decision making. If you don't apply any sort of standard for when a person is responsible for certain actions then you will never have any way of interaction with other people (perhaps not so obvious but think about it). Perhaps all we disagree about is what age you're responsible for your actions. Some say 18 or something. That's ridiculous in my view because you've been able to understand the problem of pregnancy (even just the financial problem) since way before that. I have a younger brother who was concerned with his girlfriend wanting sex at 12. I gave him condoms and said he doesn't have to do it if he doesn't want to. So there, I didn't even have to teach him anything. He just knew there was a problem because he's a human being with an adequate brain who realizes he's not ready to be a dad. I'd expect no less of me or anyone else.

Top that off with how I suspect she didn't even regret it and is saying her dad should be taking care of the child essentially and you got an incredibly stupid person with a mean attitude.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 460x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 460x816
>>26623225
Yea dude , chans the place to show one maturity. Fucking beta cuckery at its finest.
>>
File: euRh0Kb.png (170 KB, 1242x1920) Image search: [Google]
euRh0Kb.png
170 KB, 1242x1920
>>26623561
I mean obviously I'm not gonna agree with the "blacks are subhuman" rhetoric because I'm black (or mixed I guess) myself, but I still don't get it.

If the black guy in question is a good kid, then why the fuck does it matter?

This race thing reminds me of that silly feminist poisonous M&Ms rape analogy. You lot will argue that it's bullshit SJW propaganda (which it definitely fucking is). But you'll say the exact same thing about things you don't like, eg blacks and Muslims.

By this logic it's okay if she dates a white guy even if he's a redneck trailer trash heroine addict.
>>
>>26623691
holy fucking wife material
>>
>>26623691
Where do I find redpilled cuties? Do they exist outside of memes?
>>
>>26622699
I'd do that too. Burn all her baby photos and cut her out of the family. I'd force her to change her name as to not ever be associated with me again.
>>
>>26622716
same. wanna do it together blackbot?
>>
Holy fuck i though Jesus was into forgiveness? This guy is too much lol, I'd prefer my grand-kids to be good at basketball and rapping... maybe i could even score some weed of him.
>>
>>26622989
>Not fapping to chinese cartoons

Hello cuck.
>>
>>26623709
The analogy implies that you cannot tell if an m&m is rotten just by looking at it. You can tell if people are trouble just by talking to them
>>
>>26623613
That's absolutely ridiculous. We're never gonna let women take responsibility for their actions? How you can defend her in this isn't surprising when you have that stance but outside of that I don't even know what to say. Why do you think this way? Any motivation?
>>
>>26623081
>put her in her place.
Such a stupid saying. How can one know what "her place" is? Is "her place" homeless on the street? What does "her place" even mean?
>>
See this is why you should just kill or frame your daughters nigger boy, not make yourself look like a pariah

>that scribbled out section where he probably goes on to describe him bailing her out of drug convictions, accidental pregnancies, and her stealing things to pay for Nike's recording studio hours.
>>
File: NigN-2187.png (405 KB, 772x482) Image search: [Google]
NigN-2187.png
405 KB, 772x482
>>26623202
>MOM IS MAH DICK BIGGER THEN T'OTHER BOIS BECAUSE I IZ BLECK?
>NAH SON IZ BECAUSE YO ASS IS 35.
>SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>26623733
Jesus doesn't like coalburners
>>
>>26623750
>How can one know what "her place" is?
By your actions. If you're getting pregnant at 14 by a black man, there is only one place for you: The garbage can.
>>
>>26623773
are you implying that dick grows as you age?
>>
File: Trump Train.gif (1 MB, 680x849) Image search: [Google]
Trump Train.gif
1 MB, 680x849
>>26623637
I think you'll find that the President of the United States will soon be called Donald. We're kicking that Kenyan Muslim fuck out soon.
>>
>>26622773
She's 14. Why should it fall on society to clean up after his shitty parenting? He needs to take responsibility for his bad choices. If he kicks her out, the state should sue him for her support.
>>
>just black
I'd be okay
>complete nig nog
Disowned, into the trash, kid or not. Not even a race thing. If she came home with Jim-Bob from the trailer park, Enrique from the Home Depot parking lot, or any other bottom-barrel of a race, I'd dump them in a second.
>>
>>26623746
>We're never gonna let women take responsibility for their actions?
Women should be trained, guided, punished, but they're never going to be good for the sake of being good, it's all about punishment and reward.
>How you can defend her
I'm not defending her, she's pretty much ruined by this point and has no worth, but the fault still lies with her father.
>Why do you think this way? Any motivation?
Observation of women, they make excellent mimics when it comes to higher concepts but are pretty incapable of understanding them in the least.
I love quite a few women dearly, but I take care to remember that they really aren't more advanced than 7 year old children in most ways, it's actually helped me not get so angry by their actions.
>>
>>26623833
This t-b-h

Fuck-the-robot26623833
>>
>>26623786
And the guy who made a baby 14 years ago and let her get so utterly out of control, what happens to him? Nothing? Life goes on while the rest of us pay for his shit?
>>
>>26622699
>Christfags
>always mad and racist
>think they're better than anyone
Lmao

Also, who the fuck names their son "Nike"?

Pops needs to ask 'Nike' to fuck his asshole and he'll convert to the church of the BBC with his daughter
>>
>>26623823
>Why should it fall on society to clean up after his shitty parenting?
>implying shitty parenting
Nah, she was just a whore. Who said society has to do anything? Let he rot. Society chooses to baby whores and single mothers because muh morals, that's on them.
>>
>>26623833
You're a cuck. Why do you want brown babies?
>>
>>26623858
If she's 14, this is a result of her parents' bad choices, not hers.
>>
File: Galloway fedora tips.gif (2 MB, 176x180) Image search: [Google]
Galloway fedora tips.gif
2 MB, 176x180
>>26623856
>Not being a Christfag

Go suck Ahmed's cock sum moar, athecuck.
>>
>>26623428
>That's her dad's fault.
yes, it's always the men's fault
women are literally never ever responsible for anything they do, they are princesses after all
>>
>>26623847
>observations
I have not observed the same things. I can't really judge based on your perception but women aren't like that here anyway. Or they're good mimics as you claim. I'd consid the that unwarranted suspicion because I might just as well say the same for men.
>>
>>26623886
>If she's 14, this is a result of her parents' bad choices, not hers
Yeah she's just mindless doll that fucks everything in doll and the only thing that can stop her is her parent's leash. Fuck out of here, she's just a whore. You're old enough not to make life ending decisions at 14.
>>
>>26622900
Nike is a greek god you fucking pleb.
>>
>>26623886
Because you think being 14 excuses major 'mistakes' (decisions you made that are bad)

What if she had murdered someone? Same thing? Just manslaughter? Same thing? Killing someone by neglect?
Where's the line and why?
>>
File: propane.png (98 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
propane.png
98 KB, 300x199
>get a hold of my moms phone
>text sister telling her to never date a nigger boy
>she says she doesn't plan to and isn't attracted to them
>>
NIKE, NIKE, NIKE
TREAT EMPLOYEES JUST LIKE SLAVES
GAVE LELBRON A MILLI NOT TO RUN AWAY
>>
>>26622699
He's a shit parent. Anyone saying else wise is a /pol/ tard.

Not really a surprise, most parents suck.

>Kid shoots up a school
Them damn video games and music caused him to do this

>Kid gets academic scholarship
Parent wont shut the fuck up about how great they were in helping child achieve it.

>Kid turns into drug head
These damn drugs are flooding our streets. Damn liberals/conservatives (whatever enemy you choose to blame) need to do something about it.

>Kid grows up and volunteers
Must be those great values I instilled in him

>Kid gets killed in drunk driving accident
If only he hadn't been hanging out with that one kid, my kid would have never gotten involved in this.

>Kid grows up to be a contributor to society
I'm so proud of him. Raising him to be a good citizen makes me immensely happy since it is a direct reflection of me and my values. I'm going to jerk off now.
>>
No point in arguing with people who don't think you're responsible for actions well beyond you having developed the mental capacity to understand the issues.

It's about as strong an argument as claiming that ignorance of the law excuses you of it. Extremely poor and easy to object to. Yet the people who claim it will usually be bigots who will never accept a reasonable explanation.
>>
lol dad refuses to be a cuck
>>
>>26623552
Disowned or not, your sister's life is a testimony to your parents' bad parenting.

>>26623575
Public school weakens and brainwashes children's minds.

>>26623686
> Good

You are an awful human being. You don't even have natural love for your own child.
>>
>>26623908
>>26623934
You can't make a bunch of babies and set them free, rednecks. As a society we've drawn the line at 18. When you choose to have a kid, you're responsible for it for 18 years. Don't put your shit on me.
>>
>>26623897
It's moms fault too. But did I read that mom kicked her out or that dad kicked her out?

You said DAD kicked her out.
>>
>>26624049
>You are an awful human being.
>You should let your daughter fuck any number of niggers she wants and then pay for raising her niglets
Kill yourself niggerlover.
>>
>>26624049
>your sister's life is a testimony to your parents' bad parenting.
Except it isn't because the fact of the matter is, your parents aren't the only thing contributing to your upbringing. Schools and the people around you arguably have much more influence than your parents ever could. All your parents can do is nudge you in the right direction. They can't control every aspect of your life to the point where they can mold you into the exact thing they want.
>>
If your parents are paying for your your car, your living expenses, etc etc and you can't abide by their wishes it shows you have no respect for them and should be cut off just as this father did. So long as it isn't putting anyone and yourself in danger you are obligated to go along with whatever their wishes are, no matter how much you might disagree.

In the old days he would have gave her a few slaps as her mother watched to put some sense back into her. On second thought, in the old days the boy would have been too afraid to make eye contact with her to start with.

But in today's world you aren't allowed to keep women in line so they believe they have free reign over the world. Best thing to do is to cut her off before she starts dragging others with her.
>>
File: holy.png (1 MB, 1260x709) Image search: [Google]
holy.png
1 MB, 1260x709
>>26622699
I wish my dad did this to my sisters, now they're both single mothers and do nothing but complain all day. Fucking niggers, people should look up the rate at which they leave women with children.
>>
>>26624062
>Don't put your shit on me.
Nobody is except your politicians. We're not expecting society to pick up the slack when we disown our daughters, whatever they do is up to them but we're simply not getting involved anymore, period.

It's not our fault the government has set up a system where there is a huge safety net for single mothers. If you have a problem with it then complain to your government. We don't want or care if you support them or not, if they die in the streets we don't care.
>>
>>26623995
Parents never admit fault.
Any good you do is because of their terrific parenting.
Anything bad is purely the fault of your friends, hip hop, and the Jews.
>>
>>26623913
Nikea you dumb nigger
>>
File: CaviarDreamsShort.jpg (38 KB, 875x213) Image search: [Google]
CaviarDreamsShort.jpg
38 KB, 875x213
mmmmhmmmmm that hit the spot just nicely
>>
When she's pregnant, push the cunt down the stairs. 2 birds, 1 stone
>>
>>26623786
Makes sense. The nigger should also be put in his place, yes?
>>
>>26622699
Pretty soon they'll be putting this on employment tests

>would you be happy if your daughter had a black bf?
>yes or no
>>
>>26624163
>The nigger should also be put in his place, yes?
Ah don't worry, he'll be put in jail eventually. Whether by those failed child support payments or that drug bust gone right.
>>
>>26622751

>she becomes a prostitute and/or drug addict thanks to his lack of support

Sounds like the plot of so many doujins. Thanks for giving me a boner
>>
>>26622699
I'm black and even I'd be pissed if my daughter was a coalburner.
>>
>>26624071
No, you should teach your kids right then not disown them if they do wrong.

>>26624085
AND THATS WHY YOU DONT KICK OUT YOUR KID WHEN THEY DO WRONG.

Tell me exactly what has happened to your sister and your nephew/niece now? Is she living in a nice home in the suburbs or is she poor?
>>
>>26622699
Pooe girl just wanted a real man but her beta dad is throwing a fit over nothing. Really pathetic 2bh.
>>
>>26623720

>expecting memes to exist in people who aren't memes
>>
>>26622699
ITT Niggers, coalburners, and libtard reddit newfags. Get the fuck out of my board faggots.
>>
>>26624049
>you're an awful human being because you don't hold special reservations for your own children who actively choose poor actions
Personally I would have feelings for my old child. I'd go against what a reasonable parent would do. But that doesn't mean I can't support the actions of someone's convictions who treats his children with enough respect that they can take the consequences of their actions.

What you're gonna be doing when you're a parent is set up rules which you then don't enforce.

I don't like that at all, I believe a child should be free to do what they want for the most part. I'm here to teach my child about dangers and provide them with the capacity for a nice life if they were to ask for it. I'm not gonna force them to go to college just like I wouldn't force her not to be knocked up by this guy. It's her choice. It would pain me greatly but she's her own person. She's not an extension of me.
>>26624062
Society allows him to disown his child to whatever legal extent is possible. In many systems it isn't legal to withdraw financial support. In some it is. But he can't be forced to engage with her in most cases.
>>
>>26624085
This. It's why liberal people can come from conservative parents. Your parents have very little influence on your personality in this day and age. The internet and the school system fuck your kids up far more than they do.
>>
>>26622699

Poor guy. Just doing what he thinks is best for his daughter and now social media is going to eat him alive.
>>
>>26624209
>/pol/
Can't even have a rational discussion about this can you? Have to insult people.
>>
>>26624193
You mean oildriller
>>
File: 1455902950035.jpg (85 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455902950035.jpg
85 KB, 575x1024
>>26622699
Here's the 'Nike' guy.
>>
Like Brutus sentencing his own children to death for treason against the Republic, this man is doing the right thing. Unfortunately, our society has lost sight of the fact that doing the right thing doesn't always mean doing the nice thing.
>>
>>26624196
>AND THATS WHY YOU DONT KICK OUT YOUR KID WHEN THEY DO WRONG.
No, it's all the more reason to kick them out when they betray all the love and support you've given them because their whore friends at school are telling them sucking Jamal's dick is great.
>>
File: 1455902520646.jpg (109 KB, 803x489) Image search: [Google]
1455902520646.jpg
109 KB, 803x489
>>26622699
And here's Stephanie.
>it's 2016
>>
>>26624234
Go back to getting raped by "refugees". /pol/ are our brothers her on /r9k/.
>>
File: based fatty.gif (523 KB, 276x214) Image search: [Google]
based fatty.gif
523 KB, 276x214
>>26623428
>writing a whole fucking blog post in order to defend some retarded coalburner
>>
>>26624241

I don't see what the girl has to worry about. He looks like he just needs to drop his next mixtape and they won't have to worry about money or depend on their parents again.
>>
>>26624210
> respect and love is disowning your kid

Bullshit. You are doing mental gymnastics now.

You enforce rules but not to the point where your child becomes homeless or a prostitute.
>>
>>26622699
is there any greater nightmare than having a daughter?

this is honestly why i don't want to have kids, you have a 50/50 chance of birthing a future slut
>>
>>26624237
I think oildriller is a term for those who fuck black girls.
>>
>>26622699
Nice triple dubs, that being said, I thought this was a post about renewable energy sources. I'm kind of disappointed since l see this shit every day
>>
>>26624196
>that's why you don't kick out your kid
So you're saying that it's the schools fault she's retarded, not the dad. Now I really wonder why you think his actions are problematic.
>>
>>26622879
>Should we allow this kid to fuck a nigger, get a baby, then leech on us for her mistake ?
>Come on shitlord she is her CURRENT AGE
Man, I should've become a terrorist when I was a kid, I'd never be guilty for anything because "HE IS CURRENTLY 15" or something.
>>
>>26622699
I agree with him. He was rude though. I would've said that I don't agree with it and do not support it and that I would hope for her to change. I even think that I would go so far as to cut ties. He shouldn't have called it disgusting though. He should've kept that to himself.
>>
>>26624241
He seems nice enough.
>>
>>26624263
Yeah why is she complaining. Marry the guy already.
>>
Honestly the most important thing I have learned from this post is that I better ask a man if he would kick out his own flesh and blood over a teen pregnancy so that I can run away from him and not reproduce with him.

Kicking out your own child is a vile thing to do.
>>
>>26624268
Yeah, isn't that your problem? White man on your black daughter?
>>
>>26622972
>Someone doxxes her
>kek posts his phone number

Kek
>>
I think it's fine. I don't think people should be forced to associate with things they don't agree with. She's a big girl, she doesn't need her father anymore. I wouldn't keep paying anything though, I would just cut all financial ties.
>>
>>26624142

It's not just parents, this is human psychology in general.

When things go well, people tend to think it was because of their own efforts. When things don't, people tend to blame outside factors.

It's just a method of protecting one's ego so that people stay motivated to try.
>>
>>26624304

This pretty much. If you agree with what this beta of a dad is doing you're either a sociopath or under 16 years of age.
>>
>>26624254

It's really sad to see how unpopular /pol/ has become on 4chan these past years.
>>
Dad sounds like a fat Bible thumping Fedora Lord tbqh
>>
File: th.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
>>26623428
>When Jesus comes, He is going to ask her father why he didn't teach her correctly about premarital sex. And he is going to ask him why he kicked her out. And he is going to list off every sin that his daughter and grandchild committed as a result of being kicked off, and he is going to be held responsible.
>>
File: 1450466223314.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1450466223314.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
>>26624314
My problem is I'm part black, lmao.

*dies inside*
>>
False flag attack by SJW college student. Not that it makes a difference. Whites will go extinct along with everyone else and they'll deserve it.
>>
I don't care about colaburners desu. I'm just glad my parents haven't kicked my neet ass out yet.
>>
>>26624178
Or because he had sex with a 14 year old girl.
>>
>>26624338
Go cry somewhere else, darkie. The only thing bad about what the dad did is that he wrote a letter instead of telling her to fuck off himself
>>
File: 1333139522788.jpg (28 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1333139522788.jpg
28 KB, 768x768
>>26624352

>Bible thumping fedora lord
>Bible
>Fedora

Jesus christ if you're gonna meme atleast do it right.
>>
>>26624264
OK so let's run the hypothetical of her being 45 and getting into a relationship I view as bad. I warn her and she's expressing intent of going against that. Should I prevent her forcefully or should I just let her do what she wants because it's her choice? I go with choice. Is suspect you do the same.

Same applies to any age where you can grasp the concepts is my argument. I doubt you agree with the forceful solution in the 45 age case. So perhaps with this analogy you can understand that at worst our disagreement is about which age I should see her as mature enough to make these decisions. Maybe that's 18, maybe it's less than 14. In personal experience I didn't do reckless things for no good reason and expect my parents to clean my shit at that age.
>>
>>26624304
>Kicking out your own child is a vile thing to do.
Said the NEET who wouldn't last a day on his own.
>>
>>26624266
or you can just, idk, raise them right?
>>
>>26624373
He's bridging the gap, fampai
>>
>>26624234

Lol.

This entire site is red piled. The beauty of 4Chan is the fact that no one has to act PC.

We all fucking know black culture is inferior to white. I don't personally believe they're inferior humans. The environment and their culture is what raises niggers. His daughter was dating a nigger who made her bad. End of the story. I agree 100% with his decision. He's not cuckold so he disregards political correctness. We need more men like him in the west.
>>
>>26624383
I'm not a NEET. I make $60k a year.
>>
>>26624382
p.s. When you argument turns into 'control your child according to my preconceived notions of what's not ok' then perhaps you might realize just what people raised into extreme religious teachings parents are like. Because you're one of them.
>>
>>26624383
Reread the comment. That anon is female
>>
File: 1434796287728.jpg (148 KB, 558x806) Image search: [Google]
1434796287728.jpg
148 KB, 558x806
>>26622699
Fucking based.
Gf even asked me if I'd do that.
I said yes. She was a bit shocked but she just said that it's just like me.
>>
>>26624394
>redpilled
Anon I don't think you understand what I'm saying here. Read what I replied to.
>>
>>26623484

Kill yourself nigger

Race war now
>>
>>26622879
Why on Earth would you come to this board to argue something rational?
>>
>>26622699
>Nike
>>
When can the day come when we kill all the blacks?

They need to go in the way of the native american
>>
File: 1446899110381.jpg (82 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1446899110381.jpg
82 KB, 438x503
>>26622699
Every time I see stuff like this it just makes me think 'oh great, one racist dad but this image going around social media is going to make another 1000 anti-racist, cucks'

There is just no going back from here. Nothing can stop the rolling ball

There has to be some happy medium between hating every single black person and not being allowed to criticize anything black without severe risk of being blacklisted as a racist, while media pushes absolute filth as what's cool. There is this huge spread of culture where minorities and women are banding together as 'the underprivileged' against a boogeyman that's white men

>>26624314
God damn you are fucking retarded.

>>26624338
>I don't like something!
>I'll misuse memes to offend them!
Wow, what a racist cuck you are
>>
>>26623484
Most don't perceive any problems with race mixing. This is just Pol and their entirely unreasonable ideas about what the world should be like. They have no decent thinkers among them to tell them that they need to motivate their lacking moral concern for others with more than 'they're all different'.
>>
File: facebook-popularity-graph.png (19 KB, 1761x1400) Image search: [Google]
facebook-popularity-graph.png
19 KB, 1761x1400
>>26624344

I am 90% sure I have been on 4chan longer than you and I can safely say that /pol/ was always thought lowly of until the influx of newfags when everyone and their dog got on the internet in about 2010/2011.

/pol/ mistook edgy teenagers spouting their memes for genuine right wing sympathisers and now lament the fact their popularity has gone down, when in fact it's just the kids growing up/getting bored of slurs and 'racial realism'.
>>
to the christfags here, how do I convert back?
I want to believe, but I can't believe
>>
>>26624471
>rational:
>emotionally fueled argument with inconsistent standards and expectations placed on different subjects of discussion
I don't think that's what the definition says..
>>
File: update.png (400 KB, 629x572) Image search: [Google]
update.png
400 KB, 629x572
NIKE HAS SPOKEN
>>
>>26624489
Fuck you too. Even if the guy doesn't have a problem with white man marrying his mixed daughter, their kids are still going to be niggerish.
>>
File: 1455911687848.png (434 KB, 1308x892) Image search: [Google]
1455911687848.png
434 KB, 1308x892
>>26623225
>People have different thoughts than me. It's current year, guise !!!11111
>>
>>26624492

You may very have been here longer than I have but I was here before /pol/ was created.

It was only 2013 onwards when I started seeing people say shit like

>/pol/ please go and stay go

as kneejerk reactions to conservative opinions.
>>
>>26624366
Do you think niggers cannot be underaged? Do you think they come out of the womb as full grown men ready to pick cotton and fuck white girls?
>>
>>26624492
This. 4chan certainly wasn't racist when I started and I'm pretty sick of these idelogymixers coming here and mixing their shit up with our boards. They probably don't even remember /new/.

Fight to keep stormfags contained!
>>
>>26624529

So she's the one driving him around?

Great catch there, lass
>>
>>26624344
>>26624492
>only newfags hate /pol/!
>only newfags like /pol/!

>>26624506
You don't need to be religious to understand the problem with blacks, you just need to be intelligent.

>>26624530
How can you miss someone's point so fucking badly?

>>26624562
>4chan certainly wasn't racist when I started
oho ho ho ho
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 500x500
If you're okay with kicking your daughter out over dating a nigger, the you should be okay with kicking your son out because he's a fat NEET who does nothing but jerk off to anime all day, right? I mean both are degenerate and putting a black mark on your lineage or whatever...

I wouldn't do either.
>>
>>26624506
Just read the Bible and try to live out the moral teachings. Regardless of belief, the teachings have a lot to say.
>>
>>26624579
>black person
>valid point
Pick one
>>
>>26624567
Or maybe she's just moving out of the house and therefore taking the car.

This is stupid. We don't know shit about this dude or this girl. Assuming that they're scumbags is stupid and so is assuming that they're perfect angels.
>>
>>26624562
>Fight to keep stormfags contained
No. I like opinions to flow freely even if I don't agree. I'm not even white btw
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.