[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frankie Muniz is a actor, writer, producer, and race car driver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Frankie-Muniz-with-Girlfriend1.jpg (89 KB, 593x604) Image search: [Google]
Frankie-Muniz-with-Girlfriend1.jpg
89 KB, 593x604
Frankie Muniz is a actor, writer, producer, and race car driver and had a girlfriend. He's 5 foot 4 inches.

What's your excuse?
>>
>rich and famous man has girlfriend despite flaws

Okay then.
>>
I don't like mixing with people outside of my immediate family
>>
I wasn't a child actor.
>>
I'm not an actor, writer, producer, or race car driver
>>
>what's your excuse
I'm not an actor, writer, producer, and a race car driver.
>>
>>26622655
Hundreds of millions of people are trying to get famous every single day and failing

>just get rich and famous, brah, no excuses for why you can't attract girls
>just win the lottery, brah, no excuses for being poor
>>
>>26622655
Being short is actually an advantage when you're famous for being a kid. It's like you never grow out of your role.
>>
>>26622678
Hook up with your sister or mother then
>>
>>26622655

That only proves you need to be an actor, writer, producer, and race car driver if you are 5'4" and want a gf.
>>
>>26622706
if you understand statistics you wouldn't think getting a girlfriend takes any effort or luck at all. this is the most retarded post i've seen today.
>>
have none. working my ass off and i think its finally paying off. im exactly his height, and sometimes i have to thank my inferior genes, my self consciousness encourages me to work hard on everything i do and accomplish things i never thought i could. i would love to be taller though.
>>
File: 1409087906376.jpg (114 KB, 481x625) Image search: [Google]
1409087906376.jpg
114 KB, 481x625
>manlets need to be an actor, writer, producer, and race car driver to get a gf
>>
>>26622733
>statistics show that the vast majority of people can jump 10cm in the air
>this means statistically that paraplegics, being people, will probably be able to jump 10cm in the air
This is the most retarded post I've seen this week
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.