[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan is easy mode for white guys. http://youtu.be/ma0dJ7MqbcU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1242x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1242x684
Japan is easy mode for white guys.
http://youtu.be/ma0dJ7MqbcU
>>
Sure if you look like fucking Bon Jovi
>>
>>26622656
LEl,nice excuse neet.

Anyways japanese women are just worms not even edgy
>>
>>26622548
>Japan is easy mode for white guys.
you missed the 10/10 part
even then he got rejected
He'd have an easier time with white/black/khaki-brown skanks who give it up for free
>>
>>26622548
More like the Phillipines. Japan and Korea look down upon girls that date white guys, especially Korea. But in the Phillipines, the girls want a white man so badly, it doesn't matter if you're a ugly fat wizard, you have little brown girls worshipping your white dick and competing for you, and they are not poisoned by Western feminism so they have good family values, they are skinny, and they are so little, even if you are a manlet in the Western world, to them you are a hunk.
>>
>>26622792
>korea
That's not what i heard on /out/
>>
>>26622548
How come the japanese girls do not look like in my animes?
>>
>>26622792
China too. But less, I guess.
>>
asian women aer fucking disgusting.
>>
>>26622850
Korean girls are very hesitant to date white guys. There are stories of elderly people screaming at those types of couples on the street, and everyone will kind of socially isolate the girl for not marrying a Korean man, that's why many Korean Women/White man relarionships are in the USA, The Korean women pushes to leave to the USA with her husband because she is shamed in Korea.
>>
File: 1374143166317.jpg (108 KB, 421x750) Image search: [Google]
1374143166317.jpg
108 KB, 421x750
>>26622887

watch this animes
its rotoscoped so its truer to life
>>
>>26622967
What animes might this be?
>>
>>26623002
Aku no hana if I remember correctly
>>
>>26623093

It is.

If you weren't already traumatized by women you will be after watching it though.
>>
>>26622938
I had a korean girlfriend for a long time and her mom loved me (because I was white)
>>
>>26622850
Korea is to black people what the Phillipines are to white people.
For some reason korean men and women seem to have the hots for brownies.
>>
>>26622548
That they don't shout "rape" at stuff like this doesn't mean they like it though.
>>
>even Chad McCockings struggles to get asian girls
What hope is there for us
>>
>>26623300
kek Korean girls I've talked to dislike blacks and like whites. They're all obsessed with Europe
>>
>>26622548
I wish I looked like that guy.
>>
>>26623962
>kek
Confirmed for lying.
Being black and stationed in South Korea, the women and men there will treat you like a foreigner regardless of race (on average). Yes you will find a girl who says "I want to date you because you're white (my parents want me to date white and I have no personality)". Or a girl who says " I wanna date you because your black (the media talks of you being a freak in bed and I think your dick is huge)".
It's about the same anon, sorry.
>>
>>26624174
Women always like foreigners, just that whites are generally regarded as more handsome than others. An average white man could go into a club in Korean and have a lot more chance of being successful than a black man.

Hell I've even had this Korean asking me to give her babies.
>>
>>26624251
That is true, white guys are something to take home to your parents. "bad girls" the type who want to fuck in public, like anal cum on face (degenerate women) don't usually have good relations with the parents, so they will go after blacks and probably won't marry us.
>>
>>26624174
>stationed
Around your little base it's all whores. Go anywhere else and it's time to kick the nigger out
>>
>>26623962
From actual Korea or from america?
Must be just a few with a fetish.
>>
>>26624414
Actual and I doubt it's a fetish since over there and Japan being "interested" in Europe is considered "clever". At first I thought they were generally interested, then they go on to saying shit like "I think Italians guys are the most handsome handsome" or "I love British accents" etc.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.