[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Clearly having trouble in social interaction. >Have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
>Clearly having trouble in social interaction.
>Have been skipping class shutting myself in my dorm room for months multiple time.
>Sees a psychologist .
>Having symptoms of some personality disorders, schizoid and a bit of antisocial, but she said it's not enough to give me a diagnose.
>Can't really decide what to do since I'm not entirely sure which one is definitive cause of my problems.
>Can't even throw an excuse when someone who "want to help" start nagging me.
>All the "You don't have problems!" said to me.
>>
>>26622543

What are the symptoms of each disorder and how do they affect your ability to leave your room?

>someone who "want to help"
>nagging me

Have you ever considered that maybe they just care about you?
>>
>>26622543
so there's nothing wrong with you, you're just a faggot?

Great thread
>>
What do you think about during these recluse moments?
>>
>2013
>in college doing creative media design cos I WUV VIDYA
>make the amazing decision to put a stomp on my ADHD meds because i feel i can cope without them.
>OH MY FUCKING GOD WAS I EVER WRONG
>literally lock self in room and do LITERALLY nothing but eat and sleep for a year and a half

cont.
>>
>>26622620
>finally go to college again
>find readapting to people really fucking difficult
>tutors notice and suggest i go to counciling but the help they wanted to give wasn't really something i wanted.
>go literally crazy at the end of the year and leave home and go on a acid fueled rampage
>7 months pass
>not in work
>live with a legally insane dude and a man with the mind of a 12 year old (he's 26, literally best person i'v ever met.
>shit's looking up?
>>
>>26622543
>says that's not enough to give you a diagnose
Perhaps you misinterpreted. I've gotten one for depression and social phobia. It took about 6 months from seeing the psychologist the first time and them giving me the diagnosis.

Perhaps she meant you'd need a more thorough analysis. Because a meeting with a psychologist once would never suffice here.
>>
File: 1439811906866.jpg (45 KB, 350x519) Image search: [Google]
1439811906866.jpg
45 KB, 350x519
You're a bitch.
Not even sorry.

Scum
>>
>>26622685
I can't even imagine how day to day life have been for you.
>>
Psychologists can't diagnose anything, they're not medical professionals.

Psychiatrists on the other hand, they can.
>>
>>26622685
Continue?

)()();!7_.3;
>>
>>26622685
>>26622722
It's really hard to keep myself occupied. But as for my day to day life as of now I can say i'm absolutley contented with the friends I live with. The legally insane one i mentioned (we call him stumpy because he's missing a finger) is at his core one of the soundest individuals i have ever met despite his mental status. He is not allowed to work because of it however.

As for the other one (the 26 Yo with the mind of a 12 Yo) I didn't think it possible for a man of his calibur to exist, or even come out of humanity.

cont.
>>
>>26622722
>>26622739
>>26622791
He's known as chapple and he is easilly one of the most polite, well mannered and down to earth individuals i have ever met in my life. In fact, if i had not have met him when I did, then my life would have remained in a state of complete stagnation and i would be nowhere as social as i am now because he pretty much taught me. I love him to peices and I consider him a brother.
>>
>>26622580
Lack of desire to form social interaction.
Lack of close friend (I have one that are close to me since childhood, but we're pretty much the same person. What trouble me troubles him. After he knows my condition, he admits that he might do the same if he also feels depressed)
High preference to solitary activities.
Being apathetic, remorseless, or simply overly high preference to thinking over feeling.
Level-headed at best, simply don't give a fuck in heated situation most of the time, I've been scolded for hours by my family several times, and I just keep silent the whole time. Also, highly inexpressive.
Lack of remorse or simply disregards what people feels at times, also failure to conform to social norms.
Stop enjoying/taking pleasure in many activities. I used to be illustrator and once win a novel writing contest and published it. I've been produce nothing for about two years now.
I also being compulsive at times despite generally being level-headed, or actually I'm not that stoic, just don't care.

I know that there are people who care with me, but I don't understand. There's a difference in that.

>>26622587
Show me how many anons in the spectrum of faggotry.

>>26622617
Though of death at worst, because I can't help but thinking that there's no really way out of this. Either I can''t truly change or I can't really stop people for make me feels like shit.

But rather than the thought of suicide, it's more like "I won't be bothered if I'm struck by lightning right now, maybe I'll actually be glad".

>>26622696
It's been around 4 month, I'm visiting once a week

>>26622725
I'm visiting students consultations in campus. The clients will always meet the psychologist first, if deemed necessary, they'll be handed to campus psychiatrist.
>>
>>26622978
*not in the
>>
>>26622725
Kek, you couldn't be more wrong. Therapists can't diagnose, psychologists have more training for it than do psychiatrists.
>>
>>26622978
I find it incredibly difficult to get my feelings out to those who matter most to me because it really fucking feels like words don't do it any justice. Mostly because I have problems with attachment and seperation.
>>
>>26623048
Not op but if I'm looking for a proper diagnosis, who should I see? It feels like there is a lot of people in mental health who don't do jack shit except listen to you talk.
>>
>>26622791
>>26622862
Whats the name for chapples condition?

>>26622978
>"I won't be bothered if I'm struck by lightning right now, maybe I'll actually be glad".

I recently came out this thinking habit. You lack purpose, college was probably just an excuse to feel as if youre moving forward in life.
>>
>>26623174
You want to see a psychologist, that's what they specialize in.
>>
>>26623174
Therapists are the ones that only listen to you talk, they don't have a PhD like psychologists/psychiatrists.
>>
>>26623223
Chapple has kind of a mixture of autism and something else which, unfortunatly I can't recall the name of at the moment. He told me it esentially means at a certain point he stopped developing mentally and on the physical front too. He looks WAAAAY younger than he actually is.
>>
>>26623287
Hm. My friends cousin has something like that. 22yo but slow, collects weird things.

You guys ever hang out outside the bunker?
>>
>>26623662
I try to spend as much time with chapple as I can, while kind of embarrasing to admit the dude has a way of keeping me rooted. Which is fantastic because it stops me re-spiraling into an isolationist depression.
>>
>>26623662
>>26623742
>outside the bunker
I'm not sure i understand what this means.
>>
>>26623223
My purpose in life in something as vague as "self achievement", I want to be able to choice in things to pursue rather than desperately stick to one goal. I've always known as kind of jack-of-all-trades guy.

I majoring architecture on my own choice.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.