[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dad retired 2 years ago >already spent all of his retirement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 543x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 543x271
>dad retired 2 years ago
>already spent all of his retirement savings on paying off credit card debts and paying for sisters massively overdone expensive wedding

So now how does my dad expect to live for the next 20+ years? His only 64.
>>
Your turn to be the provider anon.

Unless your sister married a very rich man in which case he's gonna have a sweet af retirement basement.
>>
Obviously he's going to live with you! You can support your father in his twilight years, right?

I'm also -sure- the happy couple will remain married until death parts them. And not six months to a year.

Your dad got cucked by the system.
>>
>>26622417
Next year he can cash in on all those sweet oldpeoplebux from the government.
>>
>2016
>retiring 7 years early
baka
>>
>>26622417
why would someone spend money when they get married? you get married to save money...
>>
>>26622465
He will get a pension but it's not enough to support his lifestyle. I don't think he worked this out well.

My sister and brother-in-law got like $60k in cash gifts aswell and they didn't even have to pay for anything.
>>
>implying he wont an hero when wife goes kill
>>
>>26622527
>pension
Damn bro, your dad is going to be raking in the dosh. I was just talking about that sweet sweet social security.
>>
>>26622527
pension is more than enough
>>
>>26622527

Pension plus social security next year. You're dad will be good as long as he doesn't pay for any more stupidly expensive weddings.
>>
I've been doing my own retirement planning for years now and have managed to retire 20 years early. So, I'm probably not a bad person to ask.

If he has a pension and social security, he should be at least not homeless. But only IF he is extremely careful. He may have to sell the family home, move to a cheaper part of the country, and rent. But it is doable.

Look at the south coast of the US. The weather is ok and it's cheaper to live.

I'll be around for awhile if you have questions.

Also, what is his pension like?
>>
File: 0504.jpg (82 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
0504.jpg
82 KB, 454x453
>>26622417
>paying for sisters massively overdone expensive wedding
fucking narcissistic idiots. Why do normies fall for the extravagant wedding meme? Why invite distance relatives and friends to your wedding when neither of you have bothered to stay in touch any other time?

I had some pretty well-off relatives that spent $40k on a reception their daughter.

And now they're broke and living with her. Hope this doesn't happen to you op.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.