[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If someone tells you they don't like animals be very cautious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 520x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 520x853
If someone tells you they don't like animals be very cautious around them. People who don't like animals are usually evil and mentally ill.
>>
Somebody told me that my cat was ugly once. She was still mostly a kitten too.
>>
>>26622241
>implying humans aren't animals.
>>
File: 1455642118246.png (170 KB, 411x453) Image search: [Google]
1455642118246.png
170 KB, 411x453
this is true, found out a guy didn't like cats, should have nope'd the fuck out of that instantly, he was a horrible person
>>
>>26622281
i love cats i have one and i feed my neighbours and let it sleep on my clothes pile and bed

be my gf pls
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 564x567) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 564x567
>>26622281
They're the kind of people who watch animals get abused and think it's funny.
>>
why did everyone want to kill shit whenever we found it??
my friends would steal hamsters and shit from petco and then kill them?
we also found a turtle once and my friend wanted to throw it against a wall for some reason, i had to deny him out of it.

people are fucked up.
>>
>>26622281
>>26622306
Stfu I don't like cats because I'm allergic to the little bastards
>>
>>26622328
Because it's incredibly enjoyable

I wish it wasn't so frowned upon to hurt animals. Just imagine the satisfaction you would get from crushing a little kitten's skull.

I honestly don't see how someone could enjoy that, even if you did find it sick, just from a scientific perspective it's interesting to see how living things react to different things.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 480x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 480x405
>>26622357
You should still think they're cute and feel sympathy for them. If you don't feel this way about cats then you mentally ill.
>>
>>26622328

Hunting practice. We're still just animals you know. Kind of like how your kitten always attacks your feet but then grows to love you as an adult and doesn't want to eat your toes off anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 1600x1200
If a person wants to hurt a cute harmless puppy you can only imagine what they'd want to do to you. These people have not loyalty and will fuck over anyone if they have the chance.
>>
So don't trust non whites? I already do that.
>>
>>26622241
same applies to people who overly like cats, for whatever reason a lot of people with severe mental problems love cats.
>>
File: 1455010385929.jpg (183 KB, 1260x1024) Image search: [Google]
1455010385929.jpg
183 KB, 1260x1024
>>26622298
that's pretty cute, where do you live?
>>
>>26622241
This is very true. It's exactly why the majority of black people don't like pets.
>>
>>26622546
Most Asians don't like dogs and cats
>>
>>26622563
True. Pretty much anyone who isn't white is a savage.
>>
>>26622241
I dont like animals at all.
>>
File: 1455327559569.png (280 KB, 630x639) Image search: [Google]
1455327559569.png
280 KB, 630x639
>>26622546
yeah, i used to have two black friends in middle school and whenever they were at my house they were shit-scared by my dogs AND cats, it's understandable that they don't want to go near the dog when your gay religion won't let you touch it but screaming when you see a fucking fat ass cat walking at 1/2 mph towards you is straight up retarded
>>
I trust my cat's judgment on things far more than any human. They can sense evil
>>
>>26622632

I only had one black friend in my life but he did love cats. More than most white single females even. He was pretty black and poor too. Very smart though. I still think it's a measure of intelligence. Appreciating cats in real life requires a certain finesse. If you're not smart enough to schmooze with cats then cats don't like you and you're forever going to hate cats because cats fuck shit up when they don't like it.
>>
>>26622713
He probably fucked them
>>
>>26622241

It depends on the animal.

If they don't like dogs they're a cold monster, but if they like pitbulls they're retarded.

If they don't like cats, that's understandable, cats want to kill you and eat you but they have their moments.

If they don't like lizards then they're probably not an autist.

If they don't like snakes, that's perfectly normal.

If they don't like pet birds, they're totally normal.

If they don't like hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, they either hate the smell of piss or they feel sorry for them.
>>
>>26622281

How many dozens of cats do you have catlady?

Cat shit often contains a parasite, Toxoplasma gondii, which can make humans schizophrenic.

And a lot of cats are cold assholes. They really don't give a fuck about people. They're predators.
>>
>>26623007
I've always hated the hamsters category. I think it might have been a bit of pity. You ought to add ferrets to that category too.

Especially when they're free to roam the house and slither around snapping at things.
>>
>>26622306

Bullshit.

Just because someone doesn't like an animal doesn't mean they think it's funny to watch animal abuse.

You're literally retarded.

Fuck off and die.
>>
File: 1455306922194.jpg (266 KB, 905x881) Image search: [Google]
1455306922194.jpg
266 KB, 905x881
>>26623041
>How many dozens of cats do you have catlady?
just four, but their my family's cats cept one of them which is mine

>Cat shit often contains a parasite, Toxoplasma gondii, which can make humans schizophrenic.
good thing my cats shit outside then

>And a lot of cats are cold assholes. They really don't give a fuck about people. They're predators.
if you care for your cat, your cat will care for you, simple as that
>>
>>26622328

Because you're a stupid fucking edgy teenager and end declarative sentences with question marks?

Because you're a psychopath or a serial killer in training?

Because you're a ginger and have no empathy?

Don't make generalizations about "everyone" or "all people" or "we" just because you have shitty fucking friends?
>>
A lot of psychopaths and sociopaths love animals its in wikipedia
>>
>>26622388

Found the serial killer. I'm sorry your parents waited until their 30s to give birth to you.

Science is always destructive.

You're the reason murder should be legal.
>>
>>26622418
>We're still just animals you know.

This is the worst fucking reason for anything.

List some things that humans do that other animals don't. I'll wait.

For starters, other animals don't write retarded shit on the Internet, so they have that on you.
>>
>>26622632

They're from Africa. You don't pet a fucking lion in Africa. You don't pet a fucking cheetah. You don't pet a fucking hippo.
>>
>>26622663

I think dogs can detect if someone is a bad person.

Dogs can also smell cancer.
>>
>>26622241
Or maybe we don't like animal hair on everything, in the air filter, filling up vacuum bags quick, burning out refrigerator, chewing/damaging furniture, etc.. All the bullshit associated with animals is best just to have a damn kid. I would caution people to be wary of nutjobs who are obsessed with animals.
>>
>>26623467

You're an ass. Most of us grow up to realize that hurting animals is wrong but little children are programmed to practice survival skills and they can't help it.
>>
>>26623102

If your cats are not all spayed/neutered, 4 cats can become ninety cats really quick. That's how cat ladies are made.
>>
>>26623115

Yeah, they love torturing animals. It's one of the biggest red flags for psychopathy. It's due to a lack of empathy, which is typically present in psychopaths, sociopaths, and autismos.

They literally do not care if another living being is suffering.
>>
>>26623041
This shows a lot about you the only reason you are capable of loving something is for the love it returns. You are incapable of real love or currently lack the understanding of it to please a woman.
This is why you're a virgin
>>
I detest 95% of pets. That said, I would not hurt them and I have learned not to tell people about it
>>
>>26623568

And you're a fucking psycho.

Any little kid who torture animals is a shitty fucking person and deserves to die.

Unless a kid is an orphan covered in shit living on the streets of Mumbai or Cairo, there is literally zero fucking reason for them to hurt animals.

I bet you didn't even eat it, you sick fuck.
>muh survival skills
>i'm totally not a psychopath u guise
>hurr durr i'm an autist and i don't realize that other living beings have minds and suffer too
>>
>>26623616

I can love cats. You just have to realize that no cat can love you back as much as you love it. They are carnivores, hunters, predators. Cats don't actually need people. Arguably you're being a shitty person for keeping it in captivity.

I'm also not a virgin, not that there's anything wrong with virginity. It's actually a virtue, and the only people ashamed about being a virgin have been brainwashed by the media and TV and movies and the Internet and nigger culture and fratbros who fuck drunk sluts in sororities and have terrible children.
>>
>>26624143
>cats don't actually need people
Sure probably back then but now they can't survive on the city streets with no one to depend on. I rode by at least two freshly dead cats this past week. Weren't run over, no body wounds, just lied on their back and died.
>>
>>26622241
>Shit everyone already knows, yet you have to explain it to 4chan
Just more proof (if any more was required) that this site is full of retards and crazies.
>>
>>26624247

When humans are in an area, they tend to drive out wildlife, and in a concrete jungle there is less prey, although I'm sure there are plenty of rats in the city. So it's a problem created by people, not the inability of cats to survive.

And you don't know how they died.

But in another way, cats don't care what you think of them. And cats are much more independent than dogs. I'm not saying people should just abandon their pet cats, because they probably wouldn't be able to fend for themselves. But cats got along fine without humans, and after humanity goes extinct, cats will probably still get along fine without humans.
>>
File: 1325980406720.jpg (54 KB, 429x500) Image search: [Google]
1325980406720.jpg
54 KB, 429x500
>>26622241
>absolutely hate dogs with a fucking passion
>cool with most other animals
>abused and killed animals a lot as a kid
>wouldn't ever think of doing something like that now but I still get the urge to pretty frequently
>any time someone asks me if I like animals I say I love them and go off on a story about some pet I had and how much I loved it
People who are "usually evil and mentally ill" know better than to broadcast that they're different. At least the ones who aren't completely retarded do.
>>
>>26624446

Oh, so you are evil.

People ask you if you like animals, and you hide your history of animal abuse and murder, and you hide that you still get those urges you psycho, and you tell them a lovely story about how you loved a pet.

Many psychopaths slip and just blurt out they're a psychopath sometimes.

Like you just did.

I'm sorry you were born with a broken brain, anon.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.