[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Estimate the likelihood of a girl wanting the D in the following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Estimate the likelihood of a girl wanting the D in the following hypothetical situations:
>she invites you to a bar
>she invites you to see a movie
>she invites you to the swimming pool
>she jokes that you should come to her house to see her pets / play video games / whatever
>she invites you to a concert
>>
>>26622115

learn to read body languages you autist, also just ask her friends. If you have to ask its probably platonic and you'll become a beta orbiter
>>
>>26622115
>she invites you to a concert
I was invited via texting to a concert tomorrow. I declined.
Chances are too high I'd meet people i don't want to see and I'm not into becoming a beta orbiter.
>>
>>26622165
>Chances are too high I'd meet people i don't want to see and I'm not into becoming a beta orbiter.
I'm not sure I see the link between these two propositions...?
>>
>>26622429
Probably because they are two different reasons why I declined the invitation.

I'd like to see the bands but not some of the people who'd be there. I could live with being around them if I had a chance with the girl, but I don't.
I could've gone to the concert with her in spite of all those assholes being there, trying in vain to get near her and beta-orbiting her but that'd be ridiculous.

Fucking captcha, cookies aren't pancakes.
>>
>>26622115
None because we are robots
>>
>>26622115
>she jokes that you should come over to her house
How do tell this is a joke? Like is she clearly sarcastic:
>haha yeah I'd totally invite a loser like you to my home anon
Or not?

Real question is why women STILL feel the need to have men ask them out. It's retarded.
>>
>>26622496
Oh, I see. I should have added that in these hypothetical situations she invites you alone
>>
>>26622115
>>she jokes that you should come to her house to see her pets / play video games / whatever
This is the best chance of pussy. In the other scenarios there is something else for her, something besides you for her to enjoy.
>>
>>26622115
pretty much all of them are very high except concert.
>>
>>26622581
Well, she did invite only me but it's a concert with local bands in a small club in a small city. I usually know most of the people who visit these concerts.

It goes similar to that almost every other month. She asks me to go to the movies, concerts, stuff like that but on the other hand she ignored when I had to visit the hospital after I got hit by a car and forgot that we attended the same class after we sat next to each other almost every time for the entire semester.
Everything about it is weird to me and I don't want that anymore.
>>
>>26622559
She says something along the lines of "you should totally come say hello to [name of pet], he's so big now!"
>>
>>26623028
Then accept it. It's an invite. She probably likes you and is fairly likely to make a move on you in her home if that's what you're after.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.