[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being a cyborg an actual thing? I've generally never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_2424.jpg (256 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2424.jpg
256 KB, 750x1334
Is being a cyborg an actual thing?
I've generally never had a problem attracting women in high school or uni but since I've started uni I've been more socially reserved and have lost a good amount of friends because, "Anon never wants to go party anymore". I haven't sex in about 2 months and I've started masturbating to hentei and watching anime more than i care to admit.

Am I transitioning into a cyborg, or am I just a shitty chad losing interest in other people?

>>pic related, me in HS
>>
>>26621820
>chad
>those looks
You're a normie, get the fuck off this board
>>
>>26621820
lmao, you look like ed miliband
>>
Being a cyborg is an actual thing.

Can confirm. I am one.

The problem is is that often times people dont accept you on either end. You're not normie enough to fit in, and you're not enough of a robot to continue to fit in here.

It sucks man
>>
>>26621843
I was definitely a chad formerly... My question is my transition to a cyborg right now a legitimate thing or am i still shit?
>>
>I haven't sex in about 2 months

Yeah, fuck off.
>>
>>26621897
EXACTLY. And the thing is, I'm too much of a robot to want to deal with the roasties and the partys at my uni. And I'm at school out of state so I've also lost contact with my former hs friends..
>>
>>26621917
Anon. The University that i go to, it is impossible to not have sex. I see robots everyday on campus with girlfriends who I know theyre fucking. Im avoiding it willingly because we also have the highest STD rate of any school in the US
>>
>>26621946
>The University that i go to, it is impossible to not have sex.
I doubt that

Do the nerdy asians and indians get pussy?
>>
you look like ed milliband
>>
>>26621992
ESPECIALLY ASIANS.
I dont know how bout aparently every rich chinese person in the world goes to my uni and they all drive crazy cars. I've seen kids drive Mclarens, maserati,and lamborghinis to school. They usualy get more pussy than chads.
>>
File: IMG_3180.jpg (162 KB, 750x987) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3180.jpg
162 KB, 750x987
>>26622044
>>26621867
Can't say i see it..
>>
>>26621820
I think you looked gay and girls thought you are their bestie.

If you had sex with one of them maybe she thought she is manning you up after she felt sorry for you.
>>
>>26622051
Do you go to DE Anza in Cupertino
>>
File: 1.jpg (31 KB, 740x617) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31 KB, 740x617
>>26621820
>hentei
ur ugly dude
>>
>>26621820
Cyborgs are real, but you aren't one, you're a failed normie.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.