[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>OP starts thread asking for advice regarding a situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Reaction-GIF-Angry.gif (507 KB, 396x179) Image search: [Google]
Reaction-GIF-Angry.gif
507 KB, 396x179
>OP starts thread asking for advice regarding a situation
>you give realistic, practical and helpful advice
>OP ignores you
>other anons post bullshit that just serves to reinforce and 'legitimise' OPs beliefs, even if those beliefs are what's causing the problems
>OP enthusiastically responds

Why the fuck do you people even bother to post if you're not willing to take people's advice and at least attempt something new? There are a few people on here legitimately trying to help other anons out and they are just ignored in favour of a delusional circlejerk.

I've had it with this place.
>>
Nope. The best ones are when the OP is getting great advice about the situation, but then some asshole anon comes in and questions something about the OP's story in an aggressive way and then the OP just spends the rest of the time trying to prove the legitimacy of their story or defending their character against one lone effective troll.
>>
>>26621751
What was the post about?
>>
My personal favorite
>"Guys help me how do I kill myself"
>"Sorry I can't afford a [insert thing needed to hero]"
Like seriously OP if you are legit about suicide just sell your shit and use that money or crazy idea what if you just dive off a 10 story building
>>
>>26621769

It happens in pretty much every relationship thread, but last time I tried properly to help out was some 37 year old wizard who was obsessing over some girl from school because she did one nice thing that he thought meant she loved him.

I was telling him it's time to move on, that it's not too late to change his life and that he should go about trying to forget about his unrealistic expectation about this woman. He didn't ever reply to my posts, but people saying shit about how women are evil or that he should contact her he seemed to love.

I should of known he was helpless when he said something along the lines of 'she might still remember me because i once farted in front of her'. This apparently happened when they were 15.
>>
>>26621905
Reminds me of this:
>"People only want to hear what they want to hear"
Or...see, but same principle
>>
>>26621905
Is this one a copy pasta? I've seen it before. Either we were in the same thread and it OC or its s copy pasta.
>>
>>26621982

I don't think its copypasta. It is quite a memorable thing though considering his age and the ridiculousness of the situation though, so it probably stuck in your mind. I did at one point think it might of been a troll but he did seem pretty insistent and it went on for hours.

>>26621944
Yes this is true. I guess I was way too naive in thinking that people came here looking for advice on how to improve their situation.
>>
how about you fuck right off normie?

>JUST BEE URSELF BRO
>SUICIDE IS BAD BRO THINK OF YOUR FAMILY
>SUFFER IN SILENCE JUST SMILE AND KEEP ON TRUCKIN
>>
>>26622109
Actually it makes me wonder why people don't go too >>>/adv/ if they need advice
>>
>>26622143

No there are people here who give advice that is far, far more developed than those memes you just posted. There are people here who use their own experience having to deal with the world as an outsider to help other people who are struggling in the same struggles as them.

People like you are the problem, not these apparent 'normies'.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.