[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf that looks like this literally no reason to continue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1454712944704.jpg (2 MB, 3136x2352) Image search: [Google]
1454712944704.jpg
2 MB, 3136x2352
>tfw no gf that looks like this

literally no reason to continue this painful existence
>>
she's probably a cunty feminist
>>
>>26621367

hopefully an innie cunty
>>
Who is this bonerista?
>>
>>26621367
>feminist
>cooking

that's too oppressive for them
>>
>>26621367
>tfw don't even care
>pretend you're one of them
>get close to her and serve her like the man servant feminism would like you to be
>would make it a game to subvert her cause
>secretly influence her information channels to turn her against them.
>then love her, hug her forever and tell her I understand why she's against the movement now. Everyone makes mistakes.
>slowly establish a mutually beneficial relationship
>slowly turn against feminism too
>live happily ever after
The end
>>
>>26621465
>tfw don't even care
>pretend you're one of them
>get close to her and serve her like the man servant feminism would like you to be
>she starts fucking other men (including niggers)

fixed
>>
>>26621347

>tfw no bf that looks like this

literally no reason to continue this painful existence
>>
>>26621499
>>>26621465
>>tfw don't even care
>>pretend you're one of them
>>get close to her and serve her like the man servant feminism would like you to be
>>she starts fucking other men (and also niggers)
>fixed

Now it's perfect.
>>
>>26621367
Reckon you could use that to convince her to sit on your face?
>>
>walk into kitchen
>oh, are we having fish tonight?
>no

BAZINGA
>>
>>26621347
I want a fat chick, too, except I don't want her to suck in her gut. I want it to drip over a little big.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.