[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After 6 months and 2 breakups since I met her, I still think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
After 6 months and 2 breakups since I met her, I still think about her every day. When will it end bros?
>>
You'll stop being a pussy around 26yo
>>
>>26621206
when you stop being a fuckin bitch ass pussy
>>
>>26621232
GOT ME UP ALL NIGHT, CONSTANT DRINKING AND LOVE SONGS
>>
>>26621206
>After 6 months and 2 breakups since I met her, I still think about her every day. When will it end bros?
Can you tell us a bit about her? What is she like?
>>
About a year, at least for me. But there will still be times when you remember her, which will probably last the rest of your life.
>>
>>26621286
She is the most beautiful creature I've ever laid my eyes on, a creature that put a magic cast on me I've never experienced ever before. She is the only girl in my life that I ever saw myself having a family with in the future, even met my sister. Too bad it all had to end, too bad I shouted at her for neglecting me, too bad I walked out and thought she'd ever forgive me. I haven't seen her in 3 months now.
>>
>>26621332
>She is the most beautiful creature I've ever laid my eyes on, a creature that put a magic cast on me I've never experienced ever before.
So all you like about her is her looks?
>>
>2 breakups in six months

School-age kid detected. Just enjoy the ride fagget
>>
File: iO0rpU_aIHA.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
iO0rpU_aIHA.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
GET THE FUCK OUR OF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE PISS OF SHIT!!!!
>>
File: 1454623241330.jpg (132 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
1454623241330.jpg
132 KB, 800x999
>>26621206

kinda in the same boat, only that she was mentally ill

Why is it so hard to get over mentally ill girls that are truly pathetic by objective standards?
>>
>>26621206

Address the feelings instead of trying to suppress them in a new relationship.

You lost something. Let yourself grieve it. Stop resisting it. It's over. She doesn't want you. Accept it, feel the pain, and move on.
>>
>>26622469

>Why is it so hard to get over mentally ill girls that are truly pathetic by objective standards?

>loving someone "objectively"

kek

you're a judgemental prick who didn't deserve her 2bhfam
>>
>Be me 17
>Get a 7/10 qt gf but to me shes 11/10
>2 years in, go out drinking with friends
>Get too drunk, wake up next morning
>Don't remember shit, friends tell me I kissed a girl
>Instantly filled with regret, call gf and tell her
>She's audibly upset and hangs up
>She breaks up with me a few days later, I'm too much of a bitch to try and fix it.
> Try to move on
> 'it's probably for the best' 'wasn't meant to be' etc etc bullshit
>32 years later I still love her so much it hurts
>She's happily married now with 3 kids
>Only thing keeping me from killing myself is seeing her smile on facebook every couple weeks.
>>
>>26621206
When you learn to love yourself?
>>
File: 1455015593318.jpg (40 KB, 720x694) Image search: [Google]
1455015593318.jpg
40 KB, 720x694
>>26622504
>you're a judgemental prick who didn't deserve her 2bhfam

Well I had her, tried to help her and almost destroyed myself in the process

I deserve myself some bitterness
>>
File: 1448655476021.jpg (11 KB, 215x239) Image search: [Google]
1448655476021.jpg
11 KB, 215x239
Go back to other board you fucking normies.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26621206
Try 3 years so far. Not an hour goes by where I don't think of her.
>>
Try 5 years and countless break ups lad
>>
>>26624133
Why did you break up? Why did you stay together for so long?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.