[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no bf How do I find a nice guy to be my bf /r9k/? Pic is me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 965087.jpg (88 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
965087.jpg
88 KB, 720x720
>tfw no bf

How do I find a nice guy to be my bf /r9k/?

Pic is me
>>
>>26621125
one,two,three,four,fivehead :#
>>
>>26621125
You don't. Simple as that really.
>>
>>26621125
bf? You mean Chad? /adv/ is right this way.
>>
go outside barely wearing any clothes, then put on a fake smile and make actual eye contact with men.
that's literally it.
>>
those birds are doing an awful job at distracting me from your forehead
>>
>>26621125
p-please be my gf, qt op. I am a nice guy.
>>
I'll be your bf if I could. Probably live like far away from me though.
>>
>>26621189
this, you stupid bitch
>>
File: 1425613130090.png (91 KB, 196x178) Image search: [Google]
1425613130090.png
91 KB, 196x178
threads like this are insta-bumped
>>
be mine plz
>>
>>26621125
This may be a difficult exercise for an empty meat hole like yourself but try introspection and reconsidering your bullshit half thought biases about what you mean when you say 'nice guy'
It shouldn't be any surprise cumdumpsters always complain about going out with bad guys. The problem isn't with the men. It's with themselves
>>
File: 1455721542541.jpg (50 KB, 623x626) Image search: [Google]
1455721542541.jpg
50 KB, 623x626
weeeweewe
>>
You guys remember that post a few years back from a girl who said she had never believed us when we said all she had to do was to go outside, then she went outside to a coffee shop, and a dude came up and asked for her number and they were going on a date?

If OP is really you, put on makeup, wash and brush your hair, wear tight jeans, a colorful top, earrings, a fashionable handbag and heels (not stilettos or anything), then browse Instagram in front of a coffee shop while sipping a latte. Guaranteed you'll get at least one number.
>>
You can be the most ugliest girl I ever seen. Please convert to Islam and get a fucking burka. Now.
>>
File: 4WAqe1rma2o1o1_500.png (83 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
4WAqe1rma2o1o1_500.png
83 KB, 480x360
>965087.jpg

>pic is me
>>
>>26621125
timestamp or gtfo

originaaaaaaaal
>>
Lower your standards, do other things until you find someone your really get along with and then get into a relationship with, wear less clothing, talk to literally any boy, i don't fucking know it's not like it's hard for girls to get boyfriend's beyond standing in their own way.
>>
>>26621125
I'll be your boyfriend, but only if you live near me.
>>
>>26621125
Fuck off stacey you are only her to pet your own ego with comments by lonely guys wanting a gf. You are a attetion whore. Dont post here You fucking repulsive cunt.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.