[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl wants me to become trap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: sadpepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
What do i even do, robots, this cute girl wants me to be a trap and i don't know if i should go along with it
>>
If you're okay with being cucked, go for it.
>>
If you honestly think she's worth it. 99% chance she's not
>>
>>26621175
>>26621216
I mean, i seriously think she's worth it, though i'm not too sure with being a trap, like she's' made it her plan to make me be a trap and she definitely acts like the type who wouldn't cuck someone like that,

>Wait, people have been cucked by being traps?
>>
>>26621115
How do you know she wants that? What did she say?
>>
>>26621292
You're a fucking idiot. What makes you think she's not going to cuck you? Did she say so? Words don't mean shit man.

Once you're in too deep, she's going to start fucking other dudes and making you clean up the cum like the useless faggot you are.
>>
>>26621115
Do it anon, the trap life is sweet and you get a cute gf out of it
>>
do you already have a feminine penis OP?
>>
>>26621115
Being a trap is great, do it anon
>>
>>26621346
She was being open about it, i'll say that much, But also judging from what she says it sounds like she has been planning it

>>26621413
Fair point, i guess i've been too lost in my love for this girl i forgot the risks, i have been trying to redpill her (slowly) but it's not going great

>>26621457
You wish i did, didn't you?
(No...)
>>
>>26621528
by trap do you mean hormones and living as a girl or just dressing up when fucking
>>
>>26621612
Pretty sure she said she isn't gonna plan to use hormones, but she wants me to wear feminine clothing like...casually, when going out and that

Honestly, i thought she was on about crossdressing and i told her but then she says traps...I'm just confused
>>
>>26621642
Go all the way anon, living as a girl is like a dream, girls clothes are also so much cuter
>>
>>26621642
post pics of yourself in girls clothes so we can judge if you can pass as a girl
>>
>>26621663
>>26621115
Yeah you need to post pics of at least your face desu.
>>
>>26621663
>No girl clothes
Sorry robot, if i had access to money and feminine clothes i would do that, but as it stands i don't have anything like that, so no pictures (maybe in the future)

>>26621654
>Go all the way anon!

Well that depends, define 'all the way', if you mean taking hormones, that's a huge fear of mine, considering that most trans people/people who take hormones usually commit suicide before 30 and i'm not taking that risk
>>
>>26621694
Suicide is not that bad actually, living is just a succession of despairing situations, and if you go all the way you can at least live happily as a cute girl for some years
>>
>>26621694
doesnt your girlfriend have clothes you can wear?
>>
>>26621714
While i admit i'm not afraid of death (had that weird "oh fuck, i'm gonna inevitably die some day" point when i was 15), i'd rather not end my life early really
>>
>>26621735
>Never said she was my girlfriend and there is a reason for that
This is via online robot, i know, pretty sad
>>
>>26621740
Well, so no hormones then, just wear cute clothes it feels so good to have people looking at you and thinking you are a cute girl and wanting to do lewd things with you
>>
>>26621754
oh fuck major red flag

are you sure its a girl and not a fat 50 year old
>>
>>26621754
She wants you to wear girls clothes out, yet you only know her online?
>>
>>26621767
She sent me an audio file of her singing a song, and at least (not exagerating) around 30 pictures, 21 of which were her crossdressing and 9 of her face

I think i can say without a doubt she is a girl and not a 50 year old

If you want more proof, i knew some of her friends 4 years ago and they all pretty much sounded like regular people, not 50 year olds, though those people have long since disconnected from both of us
>>
>>26621793
is she far away from you?

will you meet up once you dress up?

no harm in wearing girls clothes and sending her pictures to play with esp if shes sent pics to you
>>
>>26621793
Remember by giving her pics of you crossdressing she has a massive amount of dirt on you if she goes crazy.
>>
>>26621839
>Is she far away?
To put simply, she's on a different continent

>Will you meet up?
She wants me to meet up with her in a few years (because money 'n shit)

>No harm in wearing feminine clothes
I know, i just don't know what could happen man, like she could say this but in reality be planning another thing, i guess i'm paranoid
>>
>>26621891
planning another what?

if she gets off to it and it makes you two closer go for it, and if she starts getting weird and wants to turn it gay or full time kick the bitch the curb
>>
>>26621866
Actually, i'm glad you brought that up, my brother actually said the same thing about this kind of thing saying that i could be blackmailed

I've never exactly dealt with being blackmailed, so if you have any advice (besides deleting facebook, which is already been done) for when she does go crazy, that'd help
>>
>>26621922
I don't know WHAT she could be planning, like i said, it could be anything

Also i know she won't turn it gay, she actually expressed she'd rather just casually act like a boyfriend - girlfriend but reversed (like i said, she's crossdressed as a guy)

I mean if i wanted to be gay i could go to another girl who ACTUALLY tried to turn me gay (don't even ask, it's not worth it because of how short and boring it is) and say "make me gay please!"
>>
>>26621931
Just don't have your face in any pictures and try not to take them in a recognisable place (or try to have as little background as possible). If she complains just say you don't want them getting shared around. Just don't give into her if she complains.
>>
>>26622004
I'll make sure to follow that then, doubt she'll complain about not seeing my face though she'll probably ask about it anyway
>>
>>26621754
Watch the show catfish, and met her in person before doing anything risky.

But I wouldn't take the trap thing serious, it could be blackmail or another shit test.
>>
>>26622040
>Catfish
Like i said, i know she isn't a catfish, see >>26621793

>Meet in person before doing anything risky
It's gonna be a few years before that even happens, is it worth still doing?

>Wouldn't take it serious, probably blackmail or test
Probably, though i strangely wouldn't care if she did have pictures of me crossdressing, i mean what is the absolute worse she can do?
>>
>>26621115
muster of an ounce of dignity, tell this online bitch to fuck off, and move on. trust me, it is for your own good. doing shit like this will just make you even more miserable, she's using you for her own amusement, pham
>>
>>26621783
Yeah, that's pretty much the case, we have arranged to meet up in a few years, but i don't think she wants me to get feminine clothes and go outside like right this second, but when i'm with her

>>26621757
I don't know robot, i don't think i'd be able to handle everyone looking at me like that, especially where i live.
>>
>>26622242
You really think so? I mean she's not a bitch in anyway, quite the opposite if you ask me, and what if i did enjoy it then?

I'm not denying what you're saying, honest, but how would it make me miserable and how would it be for my own good?
>>
>haha you haven't even met this bitch irl nigga are you serious?
>>
>>26621694
Hormones are for people with serious mental issues. That shit breaks your dick and makes you sterile given enough time.
>>
>>26622334
I dunno hormones are pretty great you get boobs, look cuter and smell nicer, I also have to wonder how many people on r9k actually expect to have kids, I mean I'd love to be a mum but it's not really possible for me
>>
>>26622334
Which is exactly why i don't want to use them and actually fear them, i mean that shits permanent and i'd rather not want to deal with that
>>
>>26622382
Most men would rather stay masculine, and while transgirls 'feel' like they're a a girl they just regret it later and wish they were still masculine
>>
>random person online tells you to change your sex
>do it because they sent you pics of a cute girl that prob isn't them

Where are the parents? WHY ARE THEY ALLOWING THE WORLD TO DIE.
>>
>>26622433
I don't think you read the thread, i never said once i was gonna change my sex, i'm repulsed by that idea

>sent random pics of a cute girl that prob isn't them
I've heard audio of her, and even been on a facecam with her, what else can i say?
>>
>>26622420
Really? it's the opposite in most transgirls, they're suicidal because they are masculine and wish they weren't. If someone wants to de transition it's pretty easy the only thing the is permanent is sterility and minor breast development
>>
>>26621115

>some person a world away you met ONLINE wants you to become a homosexual crossdresser

90% sure it's not a woman

75% sure it's a fat sweaty homosexual

80% chance you'll be kidnapped and trafficked as a rent boy by Albanians
>>
Are you fucking retarded you dumb degenerate ?Have some pride and be a fucking man .I can't believe you are so pathetic to cross dress for a girl which probably has some major mental illness or some fucked up corruption fetish in which she wants you to get fucked by dudes .
>>
>>26622536
>What is reading the whole thread
>>
>>26622558

>actually believing OP "I've heard a voice recording and seen a girl on cam!" Even knows who he's in contact with
>>
>>26622540
>Are you fucking retarded?
Yes, yes i am, thanks for noticing f a m

>Have some pride and be a fucking man, your so pathetic to crossdress
Didn't know it hurts to try something new, but i'm skeptical

>probably has some major mental illness or corruption fetish which she wants you to get fucked by dudes
Don't know about the mental illness, i mean what did you have in mind?
As for the corruption fetish getting me fucked by dudes, if i wanted that, i'd go to another girl, who tried to turn me gay
>>
>>26622540

Fuck id pay money to see a trap getting gangraped by burly dudes
>>
>>26621793
video chat her.
>>
>>26622585
Well shit, i don't know what else you want, i mean i've given everything to prove that i know who i am talking too, what else do you want?
>>
>>26622604
Well then
>>26622623
Already done so
>>
>>26621694
9 times out of 10 the ones that kill themselves don't pass and get ostracized in public daily. If you pass as a cute grill it's kinda awesome not gonna lie. The surgery looks absolutely abhorrent though so stay away from that. The hormones are the things you want. Most effects from them are reversible anyway. If you take them while you're young enough, you can stay looking youthful and if you ever decide to stop you can let your body take over and be male again, though most likely look young for your age.

>>26622540
My ex used to make me crossdress. It's not the end of the world. kinda sucked though when we got into an argument and she blackmailed me with it
>>
>>26622913
>My ex used to make me crossdress. It's not the end of the world. kinda sucked though when we got into an argument and she blackmailed me with it
That's funny as fuck and kind of hot. Stories?
>>
>>26622913
>she blackmailed me with it
Oh boy, what did she try to blackmail you to do?

Also what if i didn't want to take hormones? i'm not so fond if that
>>
>>26622998
>>26622937
We were on drugs and bored one day so she decided to jump on me and convince me to let her do my makeup (I was fairly androgynous looking). Not like I could say no when she was physically stronger than me. She also made me wear a wig which was enough to make me look enough like a girl. She commented about it that I pulled it off too well and then told me to wear her clothes (we were about the same size save for an inch or two, she was 5'3" I was 5'4"). She then took pictures to laugh about and embarrass me over. I hated her for that, but hey I guess that's what I get for doing drugs. Some time later we get into a fight and she extorted me for money by threatening to show people the pictures.

There was one time she made me crossdress and then paraded me around her mother and stepfather. Her stepfather joked at me saying "sucky sucky five darra" because im asian
>>
>>26623150
>Forced me for money by threatening to show people the pictures
Damn, well hey, it could've been worse (And lets be glad it wasn't)
Well how are you holding up now?
>>
File: 1455570513095.png (194 KB, 575x474) Image search: [Google]
1455570513095.png
194 KB, 575x474
>>26623150

>her stepfather joked at me saying "sucky sucky five darra"

At least there was this gem buried in your pile of degenerate bullshit.
>>
>people are unironically supporting this

Do you need the pussy that bad, OP? Because being a virgin is, I assure you, more dignified than dressing up in girl clothes just so someone will fuck you.
>>
>>26623216
I don't need the pussy that bad, i wouldn't mind staying a virgin for my life, just that a girl thinks i would make a good crossdresser/trap and that i should try being one
>>
>>26623210
>Damn, well hey, it could've been worse (And lets be glad it wasn't)
There was one time I wanted to stick it in her ass so she said that she would only let me do it if she could fuck me with her vibrator. I took copious amounts of oxycontin so I said why not and she did it. It probably wouldn't have been as bad if she didn't make me dress up for it but whatever. When it was my turn I stuck my finger up her ass and she backed out and made the excuse that I couldn't even get hard anyway. I had problems getting it up but the oxy made it even worse.

>Well how are you holding up now?
I'd rather not say.

>>26623213
>At least there was this gem buried in your pile of degenerate bullshit.
There's worse.

>>26623216
>Because being a virgin is, I assure you, more dignified than dressing up in girl clothes just so someone will fuck you.
What's so indignant about dressing up like a girl?
>>
>>26623345
>tfw I will never have gf who would enjoy dressing me up
>tfw I will never have gf anyway
You lucky faggot
>>
>>26623812
>Not that person
Just go hunting anon, you can actually find some girls who want to dress up guys if you put a small bit of effort into it, heck look at OP
>>
>>26623812
>>tfw I will never have gf who would enjoy dressing me up
idk about that. She was abrasive as fuck and her parents would joke that she was the dude in the relationship. She literally kicked my ass a few times and was pretty crazy and super controlling, even pinning me down and sitting on me if I didn't agree with her on something. Probably my only masculine feature that I have were my eyebrows and she'd pluck them on me. One time she fucked around and gave me arches which I was really pissed about and got heckled by my friends nonstop for. Despite having a gf my one friend thought i was a fag.
>>
>>26623955
I'm pretty sure it was just the girl being a bitch, some girls like being the dominant one in a relationship, but a girl wanting to be dominant and having a crossdressing fetish on guys...well you may as well hope she doesn't make you suck dicks for money
>>
>>26623992
>I'm pretty sure it was just the girl being a bitch, some girls like being the dominant one in a relationship, but a girl wanting to be dominant and having a crossdressing fetish on guys...well you may as well hope she doesn't make you suck dicks for money
She used to tease me about the pictures and sending them to her gay friend so he could have his way with me. I was retarded back then and never realized that she probably had some fetish for this kind of shit. I just thought she was a crazy bitch who I was too afraid to leave despite despising her.
>>
>>26624063
Holy shit, that does sound like her fetish, did you make her delete them?
>>
>>26624090
I tried to but failed. I even tried to forcefully take her phone, but no joke she was literally physically stronger than me. It was actually kinda freaky how strong she was. She dangled them over my head for the longest time and threatened to show them to everyone I know to make me do what she wanted. I felt helpless and it was kind of scary after a while. At one point she'd make me blow much of my paychecks on her, especially after a big argument where I realized how fucked i was. It didn't help that her italian macho man father hated me and threatened to kill me if I ever did anything to his daughter. The worst was her emasculating me in front of her girlfriends. I can still hear them laugh at me in the back of my mind when she'd make me do shit for them like get them food or whatever. She made me dress up for them too which was really embarrassing. She also had no qualms telling them that i had a small dick that I had a hard time getting up which really hurt my pride.
>>
>>26623955
Dominant girls are prorbably very rare. I would take what you had any day, but preferably with less abuse tbqh.
>why I cant be normal ffs
>>
>>26624230
>I would take what you had any day, but preferably with less abuse tbqh.
No it was pretty shit. One time, she wanted me to help her exbf get some shit and he ended up robbing me. Before he left, he said something like
>btw nice pictures faggot

I don't think she told him to do that, but he probably took advantage of the fact that I was a pussy. About a month later she cheated on me while i worked overnight with the same exbf.
>>
>>26624063
Should have dared her to do it, then cucked her with him.
>>
>>26624409
How would that benefit me at all?
>>
>>26624425
It wouldn't, you would've just doomed yourself
>>
>>26624385
Yeah, by less abuse I meant shit like no photos to be used for blackmail. Still, abuse is pretty hot in sexual way. Can't help myself, as a weak submissive fag it attracts me.
>>
If being a cute girl turns you on, then do it and post pics
>>
>>26624454
Then why suggest it?

>>26624461
I don't think I turned submissive until after like a year after everything happened with her. I still cringe at the thought of being submissive, but nowadays it kinda turns me on weirdly enough.
but even now what she did would be too mcuh for me. Hell, should punched me in the face and I fell to the ground outside her house because I lied to her about having xanax. What made it worse was she still expected me to beg for an apology.
>>
File: what..png (11 KB, 359x147) Image search: [Google]
what..png
11 KB, 359x147
>>26624546
I didn't suggest it
>>
>>26624509
see the first line of >>26621694
>>
>>26624623
oh sorry ;_;
well good thing I didn't then, i guess
>>
Listen here OP, here's what you need to do.

>>she's planning to dress you up and cuck you
>>you live the fantasy
>>get a wig, learn to do your makeup, work out your ass so it's nice and plump
>>she comes to visit you, calls up her bull
>>he arrives and sees some dumpy bitch and then your glorious adorable ass
>>she wanted to make you watch this guy fuck her but instead he wants to fuck you
>>she becomes your reverse cuckold

DO IT OP, BE THE ALPHA TRAP. YOU COULD BE STACY THUNDERCOCK.
>>
>>26621115
The real question is, do you WANT to do it anon? Do you feel comfortable with the idea of crossdressing? Also, would you mind if anyone saw pics of you crossdressing?
>>
>>26624509
Not that easy. I for one don't have any girl clothes and I'm also tall as fuck. Fucking sucks.
>>26624546
If you enjoy it, there's no reason to cringe. There are also no rules about it and fuck society and their expectations. We are not all the same.
>>
>>26624763
Jesus christ, that's a huge risk for me

>>26624828
I wouldn't mind doing it, it seems like a fun idea, i probably wouldn't mind anyone seeing pictures of me crossdressing, provided they didn't know who i was
>>
>>26621292
>she's worth it
Nope. She could be 10/10 and it still isn't worth a man's dignity. Not even close.
>>
>>26624847
it's embarrassing for that kind of stuff to turn me on though
>>
>>26624425
You'd show her what's what and maybe gotten a bf who'd treat you right.
>>
>>26624546
>What made it worse was she still expected me to beg for an apology.
Apology for what?
Also, you clearly really enjoyed this relationship, stop lying to yourself. You like emotional pain and abuse. Maybe just because it makes your life interesting. You don't stay in a relationship with someone who humiliates you in front of her friends unless you're into it. Any guy who actually disliked it would throw a fit of rage and leave.
>>
>>26624546
>>26624966
One more question, how did you finally break up with her?
>>
File: 1428584434075.gif (172 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1428584434075.gif
172 KB, 400x400
>>26624763
>STACY THUNDERCOCK
Legends spoke of the kwisatz haderach
>>
>>26621292
No woman is worth it, just get out now or you'll regret it later
>>
>>26622127
>is it worth still doing?
You're fucking retarded. The west is doomed.There's more and more mangines such as you there.
>>
File: 1455863817855.png (18 KB, 499x555) Image search: [Google]
1455863817855.png
18 KB, 499x555
>>26624861
Then go for it, I guess, it won't harm you

But also remember that if you ever meet her irl there's a high chance that you'll end up cucked/humilliated/taking a dildo up your butt or blackmailed, it seems that females who are into that almost always turn out to be mentally ill.
>>
>>26624906
Of course it's embarassing. Believe me, I would prefer to be 100% straight and dominant without any degenerate fetishes. Because that way life would be hella easier. But unfortunately I am mentally ill failure of a man. Fucked up sexuality is only one of my problems.
>>26624966
Of course he enjoyed it. Others would enjoy it as well, but it can be hard to admit.
>>
>>26625052
I'm willing to take the risks and if i fuck up, well i guess you'll be seeing porn videos of me then fucking dildo's or being cucked
>>
>>26622493
taking hormones is the process of switching your sex, even cross dressing is part of the process you are doing this because some audio and pics? like do even skype ?
>>
>>26622599
You clearly lacked the father figure in your life. Anon tried to substitute that for you. That's what your father would told you if you had one. So listen to him and fucking man up or you're gonna become pathetic beyond ideas.
>>
>>26622498
No, studies show they feel that way until after the actual change, then they feel very regretful an thats when they suicide.
>>
>>26625047
>You're fucking retarded
No need to tell me twice, already said that earlier

>The west is doomed
And here i am hoping i was gonna forget about that /pol/ shit
>>
>>26623150
>she was physically stronger than me
fuck... how's that even possible?
>>
>>26625145
He's a 5'4 asian.
>tfw you will never be weak enough for a girl to do whatever she wants with you
>tfw it's a good feel because it means she will have to control and manipulate you with her intellect instead which is much more exciting
>>
>>26625145
Not everyone is tall and muscular, obviously.
>>
>>26625171
>>26625179
Well yeah, but puberty.
>>
>>26625179
you don't have to be tall to be strong. Even when I didn't lift I was able to bench 50 kilos. That's beyond what any untrained woman can bench. Unless his gf was working out I can't see how female could be stronger than male. Hormones, bitches.
>>
>>26625102
>like do even skype?
?????

>>26625120
>You clearly lacked the father figure in your life
The thing is, i never sad i was going to crossdress, only that a girl is trying to make me want to be a crossdresser/trap, and if i should play along with that?
>It's in the title
>>
tell her no you fucking retard. she doesn't love you. your body is your body.
>>
>>26625215
video call or something anyways I do not get the point of this thread I dont care what you do but the obvious answer is not to do something just because they told you, its not going to make her like you kid
>>
>>26625215
Well, you know the answer. You're playing with it because you're a little bitch, but it's never too late to man up, start lifting and find a normal girl. Don't end up as Matt Croc though, you need to train your mind with your body at the same time.
>>
>>26625213
>hormones, bitches
Did you hear about low test and all those extrogens out there? Also maybe that girl was fat, then she would handle skinny manlet easily.
>>
>>26624959
Who said I liked guys?

>>26624966
>Apology for what?
For lying to her

>Also, you clearly really enjoyed this relationship, stop lying to yourself.
I didn't though. It felt really degrading and lost just about all trust I had in women.

>You like emotional pain and abuse
Considering it still scars me today, no.

>You don't stay in a relationship with someone who humiliates you in front of her friends unless you're into it
I was lonely and desperate. Plus I was addicted to drugs that her step father got us hooked onto so I was dependent on her.

>Any guy who actually disliked it would throw a fit of rage and leave.
I tried, but she wouldn't let me and threatened me.

>>26624988
Things got real bad for both of us with the drugs so she lost a bit of leverage. I was too sick to care about the crossdressing pics and left after she took what little we had and left me with next to nothing so i threw the stuff on the floor and left.

>>26625073
I think the severe abuse fucked me up a bit.

>>26625145
She was a competition cheerleader with freakish strength and i was a twinky looking asian.

>>26625202
puberty fucked me harder than she did
>>
>>26625309
With low test you can get prescribed pharma test, baby. What's better than that? And in normal physio range it shouldn't matter that much.
>>
>>26625364
>For lying to her
What did you lie about? You had drugs and said you didn't? Obviously you should apologize for that.

Anyway, that sounds like a really cool relationship. I'd brush it off as a cool crazy experience and not let it affect me.
>>
>>26625364
>competition cheerleader
That kind of makes sense. Have some Lu for motivation.
>>
>>26625364
>Who said I liked guys?
Well if you have to be dominated, humiliated and controlled it might as well be by a guy. Most of them would at least appreciate a girl like you, show you a little love.
>>
>>26625440
>What did you lie about? You had drugs and said you didn't? Obviously you should apologize for that.
She knew I had them but didn't know how many I took. Even then, she beat me up so why even apologize at that point?

>Anyway, that sounds like a really cool relationship
I got addicted to drugs and my psycho exgf made me crossdress and took advantage of me. My life literally sounds like a fetish novel. It was not some "crazy cool experience." It sucked ass.

>>26625463
I'm a twig though and thanks to a car accident I can't do much heavy lifting so im forever a twig

>>26625483
>Well if you have to be dominated, humiliated and controlled it might as well be by a guy
How is that better in any way?

>Most of them would at least appreciate a girl like you, show you a little love.
I'm not a girl
>>
>>26625529
>I'm not a girl
Not yet.
>>
>>26625529
There are always ways to train. I've seen a guy without legs benching 405.
>>
>>26625576
That sounds scary as fuck. How did he keep his balance?
>>
>>26624993
one who turned water of life into water of death
>>
>>26625483
>it might as well be by a guy.
Being submissive does not mean you are attracted to cocks in your butt. It does not change what gender you are attracted to, only your role in sex.
>>26625419
>implying I would go to doctor and confirm I failed at being man
Normie, normie never changes.
>>26625576
Interesting thread on r9k once in a while and /fit/ must invade with their bullshit.
>>
>>26625559
>Not yet.
Not gonna happen. I am male.

>>26625576
Yeah but I screwed up my back so any strenuous activity puts me at risk to screw myself majorly. I have a hard time lifting 50 lbs.
>>
>>26625632
>Being submissive does not mean you are attracted to cocks in your butt.

You won't know if you enjoy it until you try
>>
>>26625529
>How is that better in any way?
Less shameful.

>I'm not a girl
Close enough ;)
>>
>>26625697
>You won't know if you enjoy it until you try
I can't say it didn't feel at least a bit pleasurable but it's still degrading as hell.

>>26625701
>Less shameful.
Literally how?

>Close enough ;)
That's not how it works. Being twinky or not masculine looking doesn't make you any less of a man.
>>
>>26621115
What exactly does "Wants me to be a trap involve" OP.

Does it mean put on a bra and skirt and dance, sure
>>
>>26625697
I mean, have YOU tried it?
>>
File: 1452302011129.png (200 KB, 640x530) Image search: [Google]
1452302011129.png
200 KB, 640x530
>>26625741
>not masculine
>doesn't make you any less of a man
Shh. Just let it happen.
>>
>>26625821
>Shh. Just let it happen.
let what happen?
>>
>>26625697
>>26625701
But I don't want to try, because the thought of it disgusts me. And dominated by girl is obviously not that wrong as being fucked by man. Even normalfags would agree with this.
>>
>>26625849
>And dominated by girl is obviously not that wrong as being fucked by man
>>
>>26625849
>And dominated by girl is obviously not that wrong as being fucked by man
It's really fucked up have a legit psycho girl dominate and abuse you. It's in no way better than the other option. Have you not read my posts?
>>
File: 1455033112388.png (66 KB, 235x250) Image search: [Google]
1455033112388.png
66 KB, 235x250
>>26625808
Yes actually, not bad but the first attempts will give you with an intense pain for some time
>>
>>26625849
Neither of them are wrong.
But if you're gonna get dominated, you might as well do it right.
>>
>>26625947
What if someone doesn't want to be? I just wanted a normal relationship and obviously it didn't work out like that (hell i have even more retarded stories but i'd rather not relive them). Nobody wants manlets though.
>>
>>26625897
What about some argument instead of picture.
>>26625899
It is of course better by a long amount. Would you prefer being dominated by man?
>>26625947
What is right or wrong is very subjective. >>26625982
>nobody wants manlet
I am very tall, and I have it same as you. Do not fall for the height meme.
>>
>>26625982
>Nobody wants manlets though.
dominant gay guys do, you may have a chance
>>
>>26626035
>Would you prefer being dominated by man?
I don't want to be dominated period.

>I am very tall, and I have it same as you. Do not fall for the height meme.
I'm 5'4" and the only girls that want me want me to be their bitch. Not exactly enticing.

>>26626073
I just want a normal relationship, not be someone's plaything. and who said i wanted guys?
>>
>>26626073
Fuck off with your shilling already. You won't turn gay anyone here.
>>26626116
Still, being dominated by girl is better than by man, even if you won't admit it. It's the extreme over the top abuse that was the problem.
>I just want a normal relationship
Almost everyone does, especially here. Probably won't happen ever, for the most of us.
>>
>>26626116
Alright enough "become gay" memeing for today.

Have you considered going for latinas and asians? They are a lot shorter so maybe they may see you as a tall chad.

for example my Dad is 5'2" and mom is a 4'8" latina, maybe there's hope for you too
>>
>>26626315
False hope memeing is not any better. You forget to tell him to just be himself.
>>
>>26621115

No. I fucking hope this is b8, how could anybody be so stupid?

>A girl wants me to do something completely fucking ridiculous that will ruin my life. Should I do it?
>>
>>26626237
>Still, being dominated by girl is better than by man, even if you won't admit it
idk she fucked me with a vibrator can't really get more degrading than that. Either way I'm fucked.

>>26626315
How tall are you and do you have a normal relationship?
>inb4 ur a girl

>They are a lot shorter so maybe they may see you as a tall chad.
I don't have that "masculine short guy" aesthetic so that's unlikely. Plus, I'm poor so women from conservative ethnic family would see me as shameful.
>>
>>26626430
A strap on would be more degrading. A vibrator sounds nice, I mean you're getting off and everything and she's probably holding you and being kind about it?

Unless she was insulting you while she did it, I don't see the problem.
>>
>>26626430
More degrading would be getting fucked by bunch of niggers for an example. You suffered a lot, but remember, it can always get worse on this earth.
>>26626488
This.
>>
>>26626430
>How tall are you and do you have a normal relationship?

5'4", no, and I'm a guy

>don't have that "masculine short guy" aesthetic

That's going to be a problem
>>
>>26626488
>and she's probably holding you and being kind about it?
lol

>Unless she was insulting you while she did it, I don't see the problem.
i'd rather not get into details but yeah. It was kinda big and it vibrated kind of hard. I accidentally wimpered a bit because it hit a sensitive spot and she wouldn't let me live it down.

>>26626551
>That's going to be a problem
You see? I get next to no facial hair so that makes it even worse. I just look like a twinky fuccboi. Aside from the ex, I met 2 girls who all just wanted to use me as their plaything. Had a few guys try to get me too. It kind of felt humiliating being hit on by guys.
>>
Only men can truly degrade other men.
>>
>>26626630
It hitting a sensitve part is the entire point of prostate stimulation

Unless you mean in a painful way in which case that sounds kind of cunty. Gentle femdom is best femdom in the same way gentle dominating girls is better than being mean, imo.

Why dominate guys to be your bitch if you're not gonna spoil them and be loving and stuff?
>>
>>26626630
youre living the dream i wish a girl would dominate and fuck me with a strapon
>>
>>26626664
>It hitting a sensitve part is the entire point of prostate stimulation
it felt kinda good not gonna lie.

>Gentle femdom is best femdom in the same way gentle dominating girls is better than being mean, imo.
I don't like femdom.

>Why dominate guys to be your bitch if you're not gonna spoil them and be loving and stuff?
Because she was a psycho bitch who was really fucked up especially when she got high.

>>26626671
sorry im not a degenerate.

>>26626654
idk i felt pretty degraded.
>>
>>26626801
No aftercare, either?

Sounds like she was skipping over pretty important parts of it.

>it felt kinda good not gonna lie.

Yeah that's how anal works. Hurts a little always though.
>>
>>26626837
>No aftercare, either?
This wasn't some bdsm femdom shit. She did it to fuck with me. I just wanted to stick it in her ass
>>
>>26626862
Her doing it rough and teasing you for crying sounds like it was BDSM stuff for her, at least. I think she was getting off on hurting you.
>>
>>26626664
You are telling the truth, there must be love in the domination, otherwise it's just plain abuse.
>>26626671
Add being dressed as female to that and my dick is diamonds.
>tfw I will never experience that
>>
>>26626911
>you will never tie up a shy beta
>you will never make them crossdress and train them to enjoy anal
>you'll never start slipping them hormones to make a cute trap

Why even live
>>
File: 83.gif (675 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
83.gif
675 KB, 480x270
>>26621115
Hot

Do it, now
>>
>>26626892
I wimpered because it felt kinda good. She decided to make fun of me for it.

>I think she was getting off on hurting you.
probably

>>26626930
Why do people get off to doing this to people?
>>
>>26626930
>>26626952

You can do that to me if you're a girl.
>>
>>26626930
Stop it, I'm doing nofap challenge. And you are probably not girl anyway.
>>
>>26626952
You think i should?
I mean, everyone else says no, you're like the only one who said yes
>>
>>26626955
>Why do people get off to doing this to people?

I'd only be able to actually enjoy if they were into it. It's a really romantic idea to me, though.

>>26627006
Trap, yeah

>>26627042
If you'd be okay with it why not? The only issue I see is it being long distance.
>>
>>26622913
>"a woman made me..."
Top cuck
>>
>>26627006
Then why are you reading a trap thread you faggot?

>>26627059
>I'd only be able to actually enjoy if they were into it. It's a really romantic idea to me, though.
So you're a trap that wants to make other people traps? How is it all romantic? My ex wanted me to trap just to show she wore the pants in the relationship. Didn't really feel the romanticism there.

>>26627073
Did you not read the rest of my posts? It's a long story.
>>
>>26627148
>>26627073
I'd seriously read his story
>>
>>26627042
Just do it if you have no real problem with it and the girl is worth it. The long distance sucks, to be honest. But still, you might enjoy it at least.
>>26627059
Have any pics to post? It would be welcome addition to the thread.
>>26627148
Because I have nothing better to do and it interests me.
>>
>>26627148
Well, if they enjoyed it then it's helping them enjoy themselves and maybe open up from being shy a little by playing a different role. If they're kind of shy and maybe have issue topping in the bedroom then like, it's a way to reduce that stress from them and just sort of take the lead.

Domination is best when it's like that, really. D/s stuff is usually pretty focused on the sub, when it's the other way around it tends to be toxic.
>>
File: c9e.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
c9e.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>26627042
Just do it. Girls will take qt's over a chad any day. There haven't been that many threads about it but

qt fem/trapboys>everything else

Even if you lose, you win, we all win. World needs more cute boys.
>>
>>26627288
So even if i lose this cute girl, i can just dress up and go for some random guy from /r9k/?

Wow...that actually sounds cool
>>
>>26627220
I don't want bdsm. Being subby is too embarrassing and i can't really pull off the whole dom thing so I try to just keep it simple but it never works.
>>
>>26627288
>Girls will take qt's over a chad any day.
Not really. The most girls are submissive and wanna be fucked hard by alpha. And the dominant girls who are different are very rare.
>>
>>26627349
That's fine, it's a fetish. If you don't have it you don't have it, you know?
>>
>>26627349
Should maybe try anal outside of a weird dommey context, though, if you liked it a little.
>>
>>26627375
I do have it but i dont like it and don't want to explore it.
>>
File: 1452110297306.png (110 KB, 300x392) Image search: [Google]
1452110297306.png
110 KB, 300x392
>tfw no qt to dom or be dommed by
Suffering, purest suffering. I'm so jealous of you OP.
>>
>>26627419
it makes me feel kinda gay tho. It's bad enough I can find some guys attractive I'd rather not degenerate further.
>>
>>26627425
What's embarrassing about it? Try talking it through, anon.

If a girl wouldn't judge you for it would it be easier?
>>
>>26627059
>Trap, yeah

How convincing?

Like I want you to dominate me and fuck my ass but not if you rub your stubble on my neck and talk to me in a man voice

basically no gay shit
>>
File: ohmygod.png (134 KB, 436x344) Image search: [Google]
ohmygod.png
134 KB, 436x344
>>26627463
Don't get your hopes up because she isn't the domm type, we both did this test (http://bdsmtest.org/) and she was just as submissive as i was

I'm not very fond of being a dominant type, was just raised to be polite and try not to fight so as you can tell i'm the biggest cuck alive
>>
>>26627492
it's kinda gay that's why. I was embarrassed and humiliated enough
>>
>>26627492
It's a pretty big blow to masculinity and self confidence to put your trust in a woman like that, not the guy you're replying to but I'd be worried she would see me as "less of a man" and lose her attraction/respect towards me. That and just the idea of being open and vulnerable in general gives me an aneurysm .
>>
>>26627513
That's the goal, of course. If I'm not cute what am I even doing?

>>26627531
Maybe just switching in the bedroom? Doesn't have to go full BDSM shit, dressing can be fun regardless. If she gets turned on by you doing it you can just fuck normally around the clothes.

>>26627562
Nothing you can do with a girl is gay unless she's encouraging you to like fuck a guy.

I think you're judging yourself more than most people would here, a bit.

>>26627578
Being able to trust your partner that much is a big part of why it's romantic imo.
>>
>>26627608
I know I'm just emotionally stunted and don't tend to trust people. There's nothing I'd love more than to find a woman I trusted unconditionally, but it seems unlikely.
>>
File: 446.jpg (91 KB, 905x709) Image search: [Google]
446.jpg
91 KB, 905x709
>>26627323
>guy
>not meaning every qt girl you can possibly reach around you
>>26627374
>most girls are submissive and wanna be fucked hard by alpha.

Nah, most girls will take Cute over Sexy any day. It's just they get approached by Chads more.
Literally just have nice feminine hair, don't be fat, and have a nice qt personality. If face is meh, use hair to cover and shape as needed.

I've known plenty of these guys and they literally don't even have to try with social media at their disposal.
>>
>>26627513
It will always be gay being dominated by man. No trap can fully pass for a female.
>>26627578
>she would see me as "less of a man" and lose her attraction/respect towards me
That's why she needs to be dominant and share the fetish to still be attracted to you. The vulnerability is always part of it.
>>
>>26627608
so how cute are you exactly any pics as examples

when you said you want to fuck how will you do that on hormones with a feminine penis or will it be with toys
>>
>>26627608
>Maybe just switching in the bedroom?

That's even if i can gather the motivation to have sex, honestly when i think of sex i just get...so turned off it and it seems disgusting to me, heck it's pretty much the only thing stopping me from wanting to get rid of my 'virginity' (and here's a question: is there even a point to virginity? Literally seems like a reason to scream "I JUST HAD SEX FOR THE FIRST TIME!")
>>
>>26627578
>but I'd be worried she would see me as "less of a man" and lose her attraction/respect towards me.
That's literally what happened save for the lost attraction. It just made her crazier and more disrespectful. That or the drugs.

>>26627608
I think you're judging yourself more than most people would here, a bit.
so? I can't help it. Also the whole crossdressing thing skeeves me out. I think I look better as a girl which kinda hurts my pride a bit.
>>
>>26627665
>using my penis

Ew, no. Would have to be toys.

>>26627659
>No trap can fully pass for a female.

Sad but true. You can get decently close though, if you can afford surgeries.
>>
>>26627719
alright toys sound fine how big though

are you going to be a hypocrit and pound my ass with a bbc dildo without taking it yourself?
>>
>>26627608
>Nothing you can do with a girl is gay
Pegging.
>>
>>26627695
Losing virginity is overrated. It won't make you a better person, it won't cure depression or make your other problems disappear. You just won't be obsessed with it anymore and that's all.
>>26627719
Decently close, right? You could post a picture.
>>
File: 1455603038334.jpg (38 KB, 349x352) Image search: [Google]
1455603038334.jpg
38 KB, 349x352
>OP becomes a trap
>before too long he's gf wants to bring in a stud to fuck both of them

You're on the fast track to being the ultimate cuck if you do this
>>
>>26621115
Anon, wat are u doing

anon stop

pls
>>
>>26627702
>I think I look better as a girl which kinda hurts my pride a bit.

I hope this isn't hurtful but that sounds really cute/hot personally desu.

Like don't push yourself to do anything you're not comfortable with but I get the feeling you could be if you had a gf who wasn't a cunt about it.

>>26627806
How is pegging gay? It's a girl fucking you. Fucking a girl with a toy so you can do double penetration or whatever isn't gay, so the reverse doesn't seem like it should be either.
>>
>>26627820
>Sorry op but i've got nothing to contribute to the thread
Why come?

>>26627817
Well if that's the case then i'll just bail out and come to /r9k/ (provided i somehow even get kept away from this site)
>>
File: 003.png (641 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
003.png
641 KB, 1062x1500
>>26627817
Sounds like a doujin I read

http://exhentai.org/g/897873/ad6fc8cd16/

>>26627834
Tbh I kind of grew afraid of girls after everything happened.
>>
>>26627873
Yeah that's what happens when someone abuses you, tends to make you skittish.

Don't really have advice, being able to trust a partner again after that is hard.

The main problem is you'd need like a slow, casual relationship to ease you into anything and girls are impatient usually? So it's hard.
>>
>>26627873
I feel both glad and sorrow that i haven't been abused but that you have and you can't really just say "oh well" and move on
>>
>>26627916
I thought about trying to date a guy once. I just don't want to be stuck in trap mode. I'm uneasy enough about it.
>>
>>26628047
Most gay guys probably wouldn't want you too. I mean yeah, you'd be like a sort of cute looking bottom instead of "manly" but that's not the same level of embarassing as crossdressing?

Have to be a nice guy though, and I think the sex is more involved/violent with guys, so you might get like
anxious about that part.
>>
>>26628084
>Have to be a nice guy though, and I think the sex is more involved/violent with guys, so you might get like
>anxious about that part.
Geez I wasn't raped or anything. Plus the weird thing is I started getting aroused thinking back on some of the stuff despite it not being arousing at the time. It's kinda weird.

>Most gay guys probably wouldn't want you too
I haven't met many full on gays and even then they weren't really attracted to me. It was mostly bi guys. Most if not all asked me to dress up for them.

oh god why am i considering this i just want to be normal
>>
>>26628027
So OP, have you decided yet?
>>
>>26628217
Think you'd enjoy it? Maybe not like full on crossdressing, just try dressing more androgynous or more cute or something, see how you feel about it?

I'd suggest maybe starting with like, boyshort cut panties. They're basically just briefs that are made of a softer material and they're comfy as fuck.
>>
>>26628287
Too be honest, no i haven't decided, still thinking about it, so feel free to try and deter me off/ give me more reasons to do it if you want
>>
>>26628350
The thing is, I got over my aversion of crossdressing for the most part over the years. I just get weirded out when I see myself. see >>26627702 (bottom part)
I also get really embarrassed when people see me crossdressing.
>>
>>26628376
I stand by this I wrote you before:

>Just do it if you have no real problem with it and the girl is worth it. The long distance sucks, to be honest. But still, you might enjoy it at least.

I could do it, mainly because even thought of it makes me horny. The only thing that really matters is if the girl is worth it and if you won't face any negative consequences. Not that complicated to be honest.
>>
>>26628462
Like bad embarrassed? Or just sort of shy about it? Is it more about the thought of them judging you for it?

If it was like in private with someone who was attracted to you I wonder how it would feel like.
>>
>>26628465
I know, i know,

I think i'll do it, if i fuck up, so what, my fault and i can go back to my old life as usual, and if the worst case scenario happens then hey, fuck my shit up, i'll probably come back soon if i look like a trap
>>
>>26628511
Wish you the best. Just make sure to come tell us how it went.
>>26628496
>in private with someone who was attracted to you
So perfect it can't be even real. The dream.
>>
>>26628560
It can happen. Girls who are into it are rare but I mean, they exist, and obviously the bi guys are an obvious group for your case it sounds like?
>>
>>26628496
>Like bad embarrassed?
Is there a good embarrassed. I'm talking like get all red and nervous as fuck.
>Is it more about the thought of them judging you for it?
I'm not sure. I guess the fear of being treated like a girl. Dressing as one is one thing but treated like one? It makes me feel degraded and embarrassed.
>>
>>26628560
>Just make sure to come tell us how it went
Well hey, maybe you should screenshot this thread incase you forget
>>
>>26628609
> I'm talking like get all red and nervous as fuck.

Well I mean personally I get like that when I hold someone's hand or think about sex at all, so the emotions tend to be linked and I can get turned on by being embarrassed in the right way.

>Dressing as one is one thing but treated like one?

What about that is degrading? Girls are usually treated nicely, you know? Like imagine someone taking you out on dates, paying for things, and being all polite about it, or taking charge in bed to make you feel good.
>>
>>26628678
>What about that is degrading? Girls are usually treated nicely, you know? Like imagine someone taking you out on dates, paying for things, and being all polite about it, or taking charge in bed to make you feel good.
it makes me feel helpless
>>
>>26628722
Related to the trust things, I'm guessing?

It can be hard to let other people make decisions, so that's understandable.
>>
>>26627873
how do I get past the sad panda thingie?
>>
>>26628601
I'm the other anon. Dominant girls only. Not attracted to men.
>>26628638
I will remember. I hope I won't miss your next thread.
>>26628678
Exactly, being girl in western society is living life on easy mode. Nothing degrading with wanting to look and feel like one for pleasure.
>>
>>26628376
Just buy some stockings and a cute outfit and wear them while looking in the mirror in the comfort and privacy of your home. It will be your secret kink. Be careful telling others, they will most likely lose respect for you.

Don't need to involve others, except maybe you could post pics online and get a following.
>>
File: 004.png (656 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
004.png
656 KB, 1062x1500
>>26628747
idk It just reminds me that I'm weak and beta af. plus the idea of being treated like a girl itself feels dirty.

>>26628771
cursory google search. or just read this

>>26628814
>Nothing degrading with wanting to look and feel like one for pleasure.
wat
>>
>>26628851
>wat
It depends only on your point of view. Maybe it's not that degrading and dirty and more like insanely hot and arousing. Just my opinion.
>>
File: 005.png (633 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
005.png
633 KB, 1062x1500
>>26629002
Why is it so arousing to you?
>>
>>26628851
Beta can be a nice thing if you're like

in a relationship where you're not expected to be strong and dominating and so on?
>>
>>26629057
How can I even answer it? My fucked up brain finds it arousing. It's a fetish. People are attracted to worse things than that, you know.
>>
File: 006.png (784 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
006.png
784 KB, 1062x1500
>>26629118
Being alone as long as I've been I'm starting to get desperate. I may try it at some point but I'd have to go slow.

>in a relationship where you're not expected to be strong and dominating and so on?
probably the only thing i can get

>>26629153
sorry
>>
>>26629228
>probably the only thing i can get

Do you want to be the strong partner? Or is it just like, the idea that you'd be judged for not being that?
>>
File: 007.png (535 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
007.png
535 KB, 1062x1500
>>26629246
>Do you want to be the strong partner?
Honestly at this point I don't think I'm capable.
>Or is it just like, the idea that you'd be judged for not being that?
I'm not good at taking the lead and i hate myself for it. my pride is fragile
>>
>>26629310
Eh, not everything's for everyone
>>
>>26629310
>I'm not good at taking the lead and i hate myself for it. my pride is fragile

You really shouldn't, there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
If you're going to crossdress then make her help buy the clothes OP. Don't get financially cucked for her pleasure.
>>
File: 008.png (677 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
008.png
677 KB, 1062x1500
>>26629390
im not a bitch tho
>>
>>26629635
And? Being submissive in bed doesn't make you a bitch, and not being all "strong man alpha" doesn't either.
>>
File: 009.png (649 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
009.png
649 KB, 1062x1500
>>26629670
>Being submissive in bed doesn't make you a bitch
since when?
idk I'm really conflicted. I'm tired of being alone and want somebody and I'm willing to try it but like it feels dirty.
>>
>>26629746
In any given relationship, there's always someone who's more passive and someone who's more active in terms of how things go. It's a toss up which one you're gonna be, and there's nothing wrong with being a bit more passive or letting them take the lead, seriously.

It's just a personality type thing.
>>
File: 010.png (669 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
010.png
669 KB, 1062x1500
>>26629793
i feel like my personality leans more towards the passive side but how do I get over my aversion to it?
>>
>>26629877
Have a partner who supports you, basically? It helps a lot emotionally to accept that sort of thing.
>>
>>26629877
Or just try it out in a safe way, I guess.

The only person who can really judge you is yourself, and all that, so... dunno, try dressing up in private to get used to it, or use a toy and see how it feels to be receiving and things?
>>
>>26629877
why'd the dump stop ree
>>
File: 011.png (644 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
011.png
644 KB, 1062x1500
>>26630406
sorry fampai I was afk

>>26630305
>>26629899
I'll give it a try but ill probably hate myself for it.
>>
>>26621115
Holy fuck you're pathetic. Run as far away as you can you idiot.
>>
>>26630457
Hopefully can find someone who loves you and supports you to sort of counter that out, a bit?
>>
File: 012.png (636 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
012.png
636 KB, 1062x1500
>>26630484
can't believe I'm actually considering this. why do I always end up finding people that want me to trap? Maybe i should stop hanging out with weebs. It just sucks that i'm too retarded to make non degenerate friends.
>>
>>26630583
Don't have to trap, I just think you're trying to push yourself into a really hyper masculine "alpha" role because pol said it was degenerate to do anything else and you believed them. (Or maybe not /pol/ but something like that.)

Also you're the one dumping really lewd feminization porn, just saying.
>>
File: 013.png (698 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
013.png
698 KB, 1062x1500
>>26630654
>Also you're the one dumping really lewd feminization porn, just saying.
im posting it for the anon that couldn't panda

>>26630654
>just think you're trying to push yourself into a really hyper masculine "alpha" role because pol said it was degenerate to do anything else and you believed them.
I've been made fun of all my life for being weak and shy and beta. I don't like it. I feel like by giving in and doing something like this they'll end up being right all along. I hated them all so much for making me miserable. It's really conflicting.
>>
>>26630817
I think you are shy, but you're not weak. It's not really any weaker to be more passive about things, especially since it involves a great deal more trust.

It's easy to be brave when you're in charge of everything and have full control. It's honestly kind of harder to open yourself up to someone, though, even if it's "beta" and I think it's braver in a sense?
You put yourself out there more than the alpha ideal.

Fuck the people who bullied you and insulted you. Don't let them choose how you're gonna live your life by making you afraid of things.
>>
File: 014.png (619 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
014.png
619 KB, 1062x1500
>>26630896
>It's easy to be brave when you're in charge of everything and have full control. It's honestly kind of harder to open yourself up to someone, though, even if it's "beta" and I think it's braver in a sense?
What? I don't get it.
>You put yourself out there more than the alpha ideal.
What does that even mean?

>Fuck the people who bullied you and insulted you. Don't let them choose how you're gonna live your life by making you afraid of things.
Well they scarred me as much as my love life did. Family did the same thing to me. Growing up like that, it makes me hate going with it. To hell if i'm gonna let them be right. idk I guess I'm just being childish.
>>
>>26631029
I can understand the sense of spite, it's a big part of how I motivate myself sometimes. So fair enough, I guess, I just don't think it should make you avoid doing something that it seems like you might enjoy.

>What? I don't get it.

Letting someone else have control, it's kind of riskier, you know ? you're more vulnerable that way. So it also requires more courage.
>>
Do you mind needles? You'll have to do about a 2 inch deep injection every night.
>>
>>26631082
You know you can get hormones in pills, right?

Injections are a little bit more potent, but you can make up for it in quantity and the pills tend to be cheaper.
>>
>>26621642
That's not a trap. That's a cross dresser. Even worse than a trap.
>>
File: 015.png (593 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
015.png
593 KB, 1062x1500
>>26631079
>Letting someone else have control, it's kind of riskier, you know ?
Yeah I can see that.
>you're more vulnerable that way. So it also requires more courage.
Oh I get it now. So...by being someone's cum receptacle you are in a way alpha as fuck?

>>26631082
anon, no one wants your dick in them every night
>>
>>26631122
Well at first she said crossdresser then she said trap...

>>26631082
>Implying i want to take hormones
See the bottom of >>26621694
>>
>>26631166
>Oh I get it now. So...by being someone's cum receptacle you are in a way alpha as fuck?

In a sense. And it's kind of braver to like, be happy and ignore what people think versus acting a certain way to make other people happy, you know?

>>26631176
Only real difference is that traps pass, I guess. I mean it's a slang term the definitions are looser, but when I think crossdresser I tend to think more masculine guys just doing the clothes and not being very cute, and traps are smaller and cuter (or sometimes transitioning and shit).
>>
>>26631211
>Traps pass and crossdressers don't

I guess this would more or less have to make me a trap then because she said that i would have to wear padding or something (And incase you're wondering, she did say she was going to make them bigger than hers, just so i can get more attention...yay me...) when we're out and about in the public

I even started thinking "What if some people just start asking us random questions or doing random stuff"
>She literally knows how to respond to some of these questions and how'd she would react
>>
File: 016.png (677 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
016.png
677 KB, 1062x1500
>>26631211
>In a sense. And it's kind of braver to like, be happy and ignore what people think versus acting a certain way to make other people happy, you know?
Yeah I can see what you are saying. I don't really have much to lose at this point. I'm already a massive disappointment to my father. It only went downhill when he saw me crossdressing. He has in a sense given up on toughening me up when that happened so I guess some good things happen. I'll give it a try thanks anon. I just hope I don't embarrass myself too much when i find a guy.
>>
>>26631303
That's a pretty strong fetish.

Good job? Falsies should be pretty good, I think the bigger issue is if she wants you in like tight skirts you might need to tuck...

Suggest flared or pleated ones, if she hasn't realized that already. Helps to give the illusion of hips.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.