[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will NEVER have a full life Even most chads can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: Maslows-Hierarchy-of-Needs.jpg (614 KB, 1500x1159) Image search: [Google]
Maslows-Hierarchy-of-Needs.jpg
614 KB, 1500x1159
>tfw you will NEVER have a full life

Even most chads can't climb this pyramid
>>
>>26620832

(((((Abraham)))))
>>
The problem is most robots want to rush 5th degree in order to get the 3rd and 4th. Guaranteed failure
>>
Maslow? You mean the cousin fucker?
>>
Is the idea here that it's impossible or difficult to achieve the higher levels without the lower ones?
>>
>>26620832
>physiological
>sex
i'm not sure i'd agree that sex is on the same level as food and water
>>
>>26620968
the purely physiological aspect of it is. if you don't have sex or masturbate for a long period of time your health is going to get destroyed.
>>
>>26620968
It means that if sexual release isn't as readily available as food and water you should not be worried about anything above that line
>>
>>26620903
This is not true. I'm still trying to get sex so I can keep climbing.
>>
>>26620968

If it isn't you're autistic or in denial - either way you're here so you're fucked
>>
His theory doesn't have much support. No one's highest need is "self-actualizing," though it's nice to think about, I guess.
>>
>>26620832
>jew shit

Bye.
>>
>>26620968
came here to say this

Neoliberalism enshrines promiscuity and chronic masturbation to a level of necessity equal to water. I was raised being told it was normal to masturbate every day, really as much as I wanted.
>>
>>26620967
>26620967
no, i honestly don't think it's linear when i look at it.
i've achieved self-actualization and esteem, but not the others, i'm sure other people in here will find similar results.
>>
>>26620990

haven't masturbated since I was in an internet relationship in 2011 and am more health than most normies who eat and drink garbage all day
>>
File: maslowe fixed.png (19 KB, 484x419) Image search: [Google]
maslowe fixed.png
19 KB, 484x419
>>26620832
ftfy buddy
>>
>>26621489

xTopKekx
>>
File: imoutm8.jpg (15 KB, 345x365) Image search: [Google]
imoutm8.jpg
15 KB, 345x365
>cant even get sleep and breathing down thanks to asthma and insomnia
>>
>>26620832
>Breathing
>Food
>Sex
Fuck you
>>
>Sex

Sure. Because monks are the most anxious people around, right?
>>
>>26622120
Monks aren't normal healthy human beings. They are different from the rest of humanity. Sex is a biological need which is why a female constantly has her period and a male is constantly creating new sperm even without ejaculation. It is why the brain has an area of it dedicated to sex, it is why your gender was even created, to be sex doll servants to men. You women couldn't survive without a man, without our cities or tall buildings or infrastructure.
>>
>>26620832
It's pretty much bullshit when you consider that the best art has been created by those living in deprivation or isolation.
>>
>>26622160

>different from the rest of humanity

Nuns and monks are different from the entire rest of humanity how? They were basically the robots of their age, and they're rarer now because robots can get redpilled online.

I wrote that directly after reading the second sentence and didn't realize you were the sex doll guy sorry. I appreciate your work btw.
>>
>>26622160

There is nothing that suggests monks are anything but healthy. Many great people have lived without constant sex.

Also please don't count yourself amongst the men who built this world.
I agree that men drive civilisation forward and women should be subserviant and guided by men, but you are not a man, considering you browse this japanese cartoon board.

You are just another one of the spinless, effeminate, leftist media brainwashed nu-males that exist only as a mockery to men.

Likewise, you should be subservient to real men as well
>>
If there's one field where all the old shit is basically incorrect, it's psychology.
>>
>>26620832
nice to know that I am barely at 2nd level
>>
>>26622449

I haven't pooped in 4 days get out normie reeeeeeeee
>>
>>26620832
It's actually Lazlo
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>psychological
>sex
Didn't even pass Tier 5 and already failed
>>
>>26620832
>psychology
>science

LMAO
>>
>>26622565
>sex
masturbation counts
>>
>>26620968
This is literally the way to reproduce m8

>>26621293
>I was raised being told it was normal to masturbate every day, really as much as I wanted.

But this is true, and it doesn't mean that you HAVE to do it every day to be happy or whatever. You're free to sing in the shower yet it doesn't mean that you have to do it in order to be happy or whatever the fuck
>>
>>26620832
complete non sense with no backing

>creativity requires esteem/safety/love/belonging/physiological needs met

is that why most artists were psychologically troubled and you rarely see someone who has all these things accomplish anything in the way of 'self actualization'

complex systems, problem solving, progress and art come out of a lack and a will, not out of complacency and happiness.
>>
>>26622319
The problem is the "spineless" men outnumber the "real men" by a large amount, that's how humans have always been, women get the top Chad and the rest of the males have to to struggle and die like dogs for nothing.
>>
File: 1439997313537.jpg (14 KB, 303x276) Image search: [Google]
1439997313537.jpg
14 KB, 303x276
>lack of prejudice

just cuck my society up, family
>>
>>26622815
>he thinks you need to be prejudiced to be a white nationalist conservative
>he doesn't think it's the objective truth
LITERALLY KEKED
>>
>>26620832
tfw barely passable on tier 1
>>
>>26620832
>tfw will never achieve friendship or respect by others no matter how many of the others I reach
>>
>>26620832
That's bullshit though.

Psychology has no stable philosophical foundation. For example, we live in a culture that actively rewards social violence (lying, manipulation et cetera) and yet by being at ends with this society you will be considered "mentally ill".

As a cyborg who works in mental health I can tell you a lot of people "on the spectrum" are more correct than "normies" or "neurotypicals". As far as I can tell diagnoses dejour, such as 'ADD' and 'Aspergers' are the product of decidedly non-contemplative, mediocre people feeling threatened by those who are particularly quick minded or deeply thoughtful.

Personality disorders really piss me off, because basically it's like: "Here we have this person who is a lying manipulator, so in order to fix them we better lie to them and manipulate them so that eventually, hopefully, they'll lie and manipulate in the approved manner."

As far as the hierarchy of needs goes one would think that making a claim like "sex is as important as eating, sleeping, drinking, breathing etc" would be enough to trigger most people's bullshit detectors. But apparently everyone just goes along with it as long as you spent six years of your life learning how to reference material in a way that most people won't understand.
>>
>>26622727
Yeah, right?

Pink Floyd's The Wall - Definitely a product of Syd Barrett having high-self esteem, feeling safe and loved etc.

There's also this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outsider_art
>>
>>26622947
>an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
>nigs are gonna nog, but fuck it, ill let them in my utopia

stereotypes exist for a reason, you know
>>
>>26623191

Syd ended up on the street and then dead. Just because you check off one category in the chart doesn't mean you've achieved success. The chart is bullshit but real life does require a blend of skills and without them all you may as well have none.
>>
>>26621327
>i've achieved self-actualization and esteem, but not the others,
>kek
>>
>Morality requires sex/intimacy
>Problem solving requires sex/intimacy
>Sex/intimacy required to accept facts

This is some normie horseshit propaganda if I've ever seen it.
>>
Oh hey OP, did you finish Youth Wellbeing recently too?
>>
>>26620832
>physiological
>sex
what? how can robot make it past that?
>>
File: mas.png (149 KB, 685x539) Image search: [Google]
mas.png
149 KB, 685x539
let's treat it like we do with everything else: as robot bingo
>white x:partial
>black x:total
>>
>>26623396
How did you get other people to respect you? Please share your ways.
>>
>>26623328
You're not able to self-actualise because you lack the third part of the pyramid.
>>
>>26623410
just being generally good to them all the time.
and it earns only a general modicum of respect-not some kind of heroic aura.
>>
>>26623396
>robots ACTUALLY think they have completed the fifth tier.
What's tho most creative or spontaneous thing you've done lately?. Making dank memes and shitposting doesn't count.
>>
>>26623396
>no sleep
good luck doing anything than vegetate without sleep
>>
>>26623474
I spontaneously take naps. I'm so spontaneous.
>>
>>26623496
>>no sleep
SOME sleep-that's why its a white x
>>
>>26623474
>What's tho most creative or spontaneous thing you've done lately?
>>26623396 here:
assembled a 3d printer- or maybe some of my drawings and stuff
also my friend asked me to do visual dj stuff for his 'event'
>>
Guys, being self-actualized doesn't entail what you seem to think it does. A self-actualized person should feel as if he's the best he can be. "What a man can be, he must be", said Maslow.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.