[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Just learned my dad has taken out a 300k loan for a Canadian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: help.png (8 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
help.png
8 KB, 512x512
>Just learned my dad has taken out a 300k loan for a Canadian hooker

How the fuck can I save him mates?
I have no idea what to do
>>
>>26620679
How can a hooker possibly be worth that much
>>
You should expect him to go broke and be prepared to house him when that happens.
>>
>>26620679
Kill the hooker?
>>
>>26620691
She isn't
He's going through a divorce currently and is trying to get her to move here with her kid.

He's going to just give her the money if she decides she doesn't like it here. I have no fucking clue

>>26620715
Mate I'm in student digs that he's helping to pay for, and my brother is just looking into college

>>26620722
Honestly considering it
>>
talk the hooker out of it, don't let her rob your dad.
then tell her if she accepts, you'll slit her and her child's throat.
she won't have it recorded the first time, so you can't get in trouble for that treat.
but it has to be spoken, can't be text obviously.
>>
>>26620753
I've never spoken to her in my life and she's in fucking Canada.
If I contact her I'm willing to bet that she'll just say that my mum (who has harassed her and my dad in the past) coerced me into it
>>
>>26620753
>talk the hooker out of it, don't let her rob your dad.
Good luck with that
>>
>>26620679
What a moron. Paying anything more than $200 an hour MAXIMUM is retarded.
>>
>>26620679
How did the bank authorize that loan? He'll have to pimp her out hard if he's going to earn back 300k plus interest.
>>
>>26620771
you don't sound like you really want to help.
>>
>>26620679
Redpill your father until he realizes what a mistake he's commiting.
>>
>>26620781
yeah this is so naive it's cute, the hooker wants to rob your dad, that's what they do.

op your only hope is to convince your father that him spending that much on pussy is essentially stealing the future you and your brother could have built on it. You need to make him see that he's betraying his children for pussy.
>>
File: 1454564689743.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454564689743.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
>>26620679
Get a lawyer.
>>
"hooker"
need more info
>>
would your dad take out a loan of 300k for you OP?
if the anwser is no then let him fuck up his shit tbqh kin
does he love a skank more than you?
>>
>>26620744
So change your plans. Be prepared to house him.
>>
>>26620808
He's looking at the world through rose tinted glasses, I don't even think the fact that she's a whore registers with him

>>26620812
It was two or three smaller loans

>>26620819
I do, I'm just honestly so fucking baffled that this is happening that I'm not even sure what to do

>>26620828
I thought he was redpilled during the divorce. He's going to be able to keep the majority of his assets, I thought he had realised just how fucking evil women are. He had started hitting the gym and was seeing multiple younger girls. Then this.

>>26620839
I'll keep this in mind when I talk to him again, thanks pal

>>26620851
I don't even know where to begin getting one. I've got fuckall in the bank and am scrounging at uni for fuck sake

>>26620859
Literally a femdom prostitute from canada that's visited once. I wish I was making this up

>>26620875
I don't know. Fuck I don't know.

>>26620887
This is a mistake he can't afford to make. I don't want it to get to that stage anon
>>
Please help lads, I've got no idea what to do
>>
>>26620984
holy shit just scream logic at him until he gets it dont give up
>>
talk to your mother about it, she can get a lawyer to protect his sons' from homelessness at least. if talking to your dad doesn't help he's a lost cause, let him fuck his shit up (even if I'd still contact the whore explaining that she's ruining three people's lifes. she won't give a fuck but you never know)
>>
>>26620839
talking things through to people is actually a viable option, you don't know what could happen, OP could strike a cord about being his father's son or some shit, he said she has a kid, maybe there's some heart in there.

eh, doubt it, OP's dad is probably fucked.
>>
>>26621036
I'm going to try and talk some sense into him now, but I know that If I fuck up this conversation or try to force the pill down his throat too fast then he really will be fucked.

>>26621093
This is someone who knows how much power her pussy holds over betas, and according to my mum (who I'm praying is just pulling conclusions out of thin air as usual) she's ruined lives before. Talking to her will be fucking useless, and I fear that contacting her will just give her a vector to fuck me over too
>>
>>26621036
also, she's got lawyer up for the divorce and has been striving to ensure that we'll have a place to return to but she's also been trying to wring my dad for all he's worth to fuck him over too
>>
He's not answering his phone lads.

I fear the worst
>>
>>26620929
Here's what you can do if you cant afford a lawyer in Canada

http://yourlegalrights.on.ca/common-question/what-are-my-options-if-i-cant-afford-lawyer
>>
>>26620929
You can not control him, it is not your money. Also she is a femdom he prob is getting of on it. Have you read Venus in Furs?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.