[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have sinus headache and can't sleep >mommy gets up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: clip+(2016-02-18+at+01.26.52).jpg (15 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-02-18+at+01.26.52).jpg
15 KB, 235x235
>have sinus headache and can't sleep
>mommy gets up before i can sleep
>turns on kitchen light
>light shines directly onto my pillow
>mommy smokes 3 packs a day and coughs like she is about to die any second loud as shit

i just want to go to sleep now but she's fucking banging shit around everywhere and coughing like she was just getting waterboarded.
>>
You sleep in the kitchen?
>>
>>26620367
my room is right next to it and i don't have a door just curtains and there's a space right above the curtain with a light next to it
>>
>>26620374
Shit sucks man, maybe you should hang a shirt or something over it.
>>
>>26620418
it's ok the light is like 10% of the problem, i can hear every single sound from the kitchen though. sometimes my brothers and mom will be talking and i'll come out and put my input into the conversation and they go "you weren't even here for what we were talking about" but i literally was because i can hear everything like there's no wall at all
>>
>>26620457
Yeah what about sleeping at a different time? Like going to sleep at 23:00 or something and waking up at 8:00?
>>
>>26620490
i do usually but my sinuses feel like they're about to explode and i can't sleep. I took a hot bath and still wasn't able to go to sleep so I'm just fucked.
>>
>>26620510
Are your sinuses often painful? I have only had it a few times when I was ill.
>>
>>26620532
nah it's either allergies or i just got a bad head cold
>>
>>26620554
Best of luck senpai
>>
File: s4y5CLm.jpg (98 KB, 750x578) Image search: [Google]
s4y5CLm.jpg
98 KB, 750x578
>>26620578

im gonna go lay in bed and watch how it's made clips on my tablet cya round robo-boy
>>
>>26620584
i used to have this problem cos i would stay up too late.
i fixed it by plugging in some headphones into my phone and using a white noise app and putting a pillow over my head.

then again, i had a door and not a curtain...
>>
>>26620352
Describe her disgusting smoker's cough in vivid detail OP

Plz this is my fetish

How much sputum does she cough up in the morning? Can you give a volumetric estimate? Plz
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.