[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: enough pepe.jpg (19 KB, 636x399) Image search: [Google]
enough pepe.jpg
19 KB, 636x399
>tfw get an amazing GF, perfect in almost every way despite me being an ugly beta
>tfw no content because I'm not her first
Why can't I just be happy...
>>
Just choose to be happy.
>>
used goods are disgusting senpai
>>
>>26620372
Shut up , the girl cleans herself
>>
Taking her anal virginity might help.
>>
>>26620384
deluded cuckold mind
>>
>>26620372
She's had only 1 BF, a year ago, thats far better than any other guy that I know. Its funny because if I was in his position id be considered a cuck, and Im considered a cuck for my current
>>
>>26620427
She had someone before you and she will have one after you, you are a cuck because you known it will happen
>>
>>26620443
What other option do I have, we both like each other and its nice to be with her. Am I supposed to embrace a life of celebacy?
>>
>>26620452
You only get a gfyou want to and will very very likely marry
>>
from the knowledge I gather from this thread, about 99% of men are cucks except for a few exceptions and the entirety of /r9k/ since they are perma-virgins.
good on you
>>
>>26620477
Maybe I really should just be happy, why the fuck am I worrying about this, I've been fucking brain washed by these fucking autists
>>
Is your mind really this degen? There are a lot of men who were together with only the girl they married.
>>
>>26620351
get off the internet immediately.

if you are that preoccupied with the OTHER WEINER she sucked and fucked before yours, I suggest you try sucking one for yourself

op are you a dicklet? i guess yes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.