[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman bashing thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 640x480
So I had a real bad day today I got 30 days to move. I found this out when I got home after driving my girlfriend to go get a heroin junkie trying to kick. Well they know each other from way back just like we do, ends up he is gonna stay there for a few weeks. All three of us were out smoking a stogey and I said hey man respect our shit don't fuck with my girlfriend and she got mad and dumped me right there. Mind you I have been dating this girl for the last 3 years.
Pic related.
>>
>ditches you to fuck a junkie
good thing you didn't breed her
dodged a bullet my friend
>>
>>26620244
(Checked dubs of truth)
Yea that's what went through my head too.
Still breddy pissed off.
>>
>>26620223
more pics of that cunt
>>
>>26620223

Good riddance, she's going to get involved with that junkie, become a pathetic junkie herself then she'll come back crawling saying "im sorryyy u were the one all alone, i need you please help me recover"

And if you ever accept, then you are no better than her. Just laugh at her face and move on.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 768x1024
>>26620317
Yea I don't understand because I quit oxys about a year ago now when she asked but then his happens so fuck. I'm thinking about reporting her as a breach of probation for having drugs in her house and a felon aswell
>>26620266
>>
>>26620340
Do it. If she dumped you that brazenly then she was probably cheating on you the whole time.
>>
>>26620340
don't snitch
>>
>>26620340
Look man if she just decides to dump you out of the blue like this then that means she was probably cheating on you and had it in mind for a while already. Get back at her by ruining her life as best you can. Whatever you think will fucking ruin her without biting you in the ass as well do it

All women are worthless whores and so should be treated as such. If they fall out of line then put them back in their place
>>
>>26620423
That's what I was thinking. Smh it feels bad the man. She relapsed on meth after two years the other day and had to go to the doctors kek.
>>26620478
Why would I not snitch on this snatch?
Convince me.
>>
File: 67657.png (54 KB, 500x513) Image search: [Google]
67657.png
54 KB, 500x513
I literally don't give a fuck, this isn't tumblr nor is it your personal blog.

Fuck off, degenerate normie junkie.
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 768x1024
>>26620515
You sound like a smart on anon. Just for that have this.
>>
No need to talk to police anon that's a bitch move, she will ruin herself with the drugs you won't even have to do anything. Jut stay clean yourself and strive to further your career/ life. She will see this and realize how bad she fucked up when she is dope sick and is about to go suck 3 nigger dicks for half a tenth.
>>
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 632x906) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 632x906
>>26620548
Oh ya sure thing frogposter
>>
>>26620340
Cowardly and womanish thing to do, doing this makes you even worse than her. Men have certain standards and ideals to uphold, don't forget it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.