[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (121 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
121 KB, 1280x853
What are /r9k/'s thoughts on libertarianism? Is it robot-approved?
>>
>>26620201
Yes it is robot approved, like Atlas Shrugged
>>
>>26620201
>m-muh free markut will fix it!!
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>26620201
I like it in theory but in reality the free market fucks everything up because of greed. There is no way around this simple fact.
>>
File: neet with atlas shrugged.png (166 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
neet with atlas shrugged.png
166 KB, 390x390
reminder Ayn Rand defended recieving welfare as you were helping bleed the normie system dry even faster
>>
>>26620236

everyone's greedy, only difference is the free market has to keep up with the competition, while the government can just force you to do whatever bs
>>
4chan as a whole seems socially liberal, which a lot of libertarian values kind of coalign with.

That said my personal opinion is that a libertarian could spur the corporate oligarchy movement that is currently taking over democracy, and it seems to be the opinion of many others.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 183x275
>>26620239
>tfw no Ayn Rand gf
>>
>>26620212
It does though you delusional faggot
>>
>>26620253
competition doesn't exist once one corporation manages to form a monopoly and the barrier to entry in competing becomes starting a billion or trillion dollar company just to get into business
>>
the most individual freedom exists in communism
in communism you don't have to to any more work than is needed to run society
also in communism you don't work for anyboby else and you can take whatever you like from the commons
>>
>>26620357
Monopoilies are a result of government interferance and impossible in the free market.
>>
>>26620272
She would literally cuckold you.
>>
>>26620201
I like it when you post the same thread multiple times
>>
Social liberalism is ok. If you believe in the freemarket and not a state governed economy you're retarded.
>>
>>26620385
leeeeeel

if I buy up all the arable land and refuse to sell it to a potential competitor how does the free market fix this?

there's a million examples you can imagine where a company owns the valuable assets required for that industry and just decides to keep them to itself

free markets don't solve this
>>
File: 1434235533860.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
1434235533860.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
>>26620446
>Social liberalism is ok
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.