[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I own pic related and wanted to know if .22LR is powerful enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: rr22b6_1_1_.jpg (24 KB, 700x290) Image search: [Google]
rr22b6_1_1_.jpg
24 KB, 700x290
I own pic related and wanted to know if .22LR is powerful enough to kill myself.

The only thing stopping me is the fear that it won't work and I'll live the rest of my life with a fucked up brain condition because of a botched suicide attempt from a underpowered caliber or something.
>>
Skulls are thick dude
>>
22s are pretty shitty tbqh and its a myth that they ricochet around inside your skull or whatever anime shit

if you want to kill yourself lay your head down on the tracks in front of a train, 100% death rate
>>
>>26619689
Exactly.

That's why I want to know if a .22LR to the temple would work. I've also considered ODing on sleeping pills, but I want it to be quick.
>>
>>26619668
>take gun to range
>practice
>enjoy shooting
>go out and buy more guns

Congrats, you beat depression
>>
>>26619720
>implying I have money

I got that gun as a birthday present a few years back.
>>
>>26619752
>gun for a bday present

Why the fuck wasn't I born in merica
>>
>>26619668
If you are for real about this then sell all your possessions and just go buy the biggest goddamn hand cannon you can get and chuck some hollowpoints in that motherfucker
>>
>>26619752

you are trying to kill yourself you dumb retard, just steal one
>>
>>26619668
Go out into the woods and shoot yourself with anything that makes you bleed. Even if you survive you'll bleed to death before anyone finds you.
>>
Go get one of those drill a hole in the skull operations. After that you got easy access.
>>
>>26619668
shoot yourself in the heart, neater corpse, 0% rate of failure.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.