[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are a virgin not by choice, what is your excuse? >inb4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: lInMWU7.png (822 KB, 498x747) Image search: [Google]
lInMWU7.png
822 KB, 498x747
If you are a virgin not by choice, what is your excuse?
>inb4 following excuses
I'm ugly
Girls go for Chad
I don't have money
I don't have a car
My dick is small
I'm fat
I get too nervous
My personality is shit.
I'm boring and have nothing to offer

Sounds like a bunch of bullshit coming from a bunch of faggot sissies too afraid to go after something they want. I hope you guys know there are animals that live their entire lives never mating, never having sex with a female of their species. WE LIVE IN AN AGE WHERE YOU CAN HAVE SEX WHENEVER YOU'D LIKE! THIS IS AN ON DEMAND CULTURE AND YOU'RE KEKING YOURSELVES WHEN YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT WITH LITTLE TO NO EFFORT!
>>
I'm an ugly beta azn

/thread
>>
>>26619482
so how do other ugly beta asians keep procreating?
>>
File: fugsss.png (20 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
fugsss.png
20 KB, 800x750
>tfw virgin by choice and not interested in relationships or casual sex and turn down women who mistake my apathy for confidence
>>
i like being neet
i like living with my parents
i like my shy, quiet personality, which girls consider 'boring'
i hate social media and contemporary society/trends

these aren't excuses; they're who i am; being repulsive to women is one of the consequences.
>>
>>26619596
the motivation for sex doesn't exist is what you're saying. Are you a defective male? what does that make you honestly if you don't set aside things that get in between you and getting laid?
>>
>>26619628
>the motivation for sex doesn't exist is what you're saying
no it isn't. of course the motivation exists. i just acknowledge the reality that, if i want sex, i'd have to become something i'm not, in order to obtain it.
>>
>>26619653
has it not crossed you that there are girls out there willing to give you companionship without you having to change anything about yourself. One day your parents will inevitably stop supporting you. You'll have to fend for yourself.
>>
Not exactly by choice, I just don't really try. Too lazy I guess
>>
What do you mean "excuses"?

Do you think if we stop telling ourselves that we aren't ugly, have small dicks, etc - that we will suddenly get laid?

That's fucking stupid
>>
>>26619775
I hate to come off as a motivational speaker because honestly I'm far from it, but I just genuinely want to know what's holding you guys back besides your obscure perception of the matter.
>>26619781
sex is sex is sex. Everyone wants to have it, and the ones telling you they really don't are the ones who want it the most and have the max amount of insecurities. (including asexual defective human units)
>>
Normies will never, ever understand. Never.
>>
>>26619451
>Went to an all boys school from aged 6-18, literally talked to no girls other than 2 family friends on occasions
>5'11
>Skelly
>Asian
>>
>>26619804
Well, I guess I can see past telling yourself that you're ugly, but no girl wants to fuck a guy that has a 4 inch dick.
>>
>WE LIVE IN AN AGE WHERE YOU CAN HAVE SEX WHENEVER YOU'D LIKE! THIS IS AN ON DEMAND CULTURE AND YOU'RE KEKING YOURSELVES WHEN YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT WITH LITTLE TO NO EFFORT
This only applies to 7/10+

There is no 'on demand' sex for ugly middle class guys
>>
>>26619760
of course, but they are exceptionally rare; almost to the point of practical non-existence i have been using dating sites and other online venues for the past 3 years, attempting to meet someone, and had no successes.

things are really bad for young men, these days. especially so for men of my personality type. basically, we're invisible and unwanted. No one is looking for us. If/when we are seen, we have a repulsive effect on woman. This won't change, unless women first change their views.
>>
>>26619840
most guys are 5-6 inches... sex ed is failing children... your 4 inch cock doesn't make a difference if most of the stimulation comes from clitoral friction. 7 inch cocks don't even fit all the way in a pussy.
>>26619870
what would you rate your conversation skills out of 10? Can you keep an upbeat convo? Are you witty? There are many factors.
>>
>>26619804
I do want it a bit, just too much effort since too anxious around people, even when I'm drunk and am more relaxed. Apparently I always look really tense too which scares people off I guess
>>
Anyone willing to take this to skype? I want to have a deeper talk about this.
>>
>>26619870
this

I know it sounds like I'm a fedora tipper (I'm pretty sure I'm not besides this thought), but guys have it way harder than women when it comes to sex and relationships in general.

Think about it. To get laid as a guy, you have to:
>be 7/10 AT LEAST
>have at least a 6 inch dick
>dress nice
>smell nice
>be suave/have game
>have an interesting personality
>sex is POSSIBLE

What do girls need to have?
>be at least a 5/10
>spread legs
>sex is guaranteed

Fedora rant over.
>>
>>26619908
maybe.

Maybe start a /r9k/ group chat
>>
>>26619891
I can easily keep up a good convo, have a large circle of friends and find it easy to talk to people. Though every time I talk to a girl and get flirting I just get a pained look of discomfort. At which point I just sigh and walk off. I've never got anywhere with British middle class women, I'm thinking of moving country just because of that.
>>
File: 1417271915173.png (71 KB, 188x196) Image search: [Google]
1417271915173.png
71 KB, 188x196
>>26619760
>has it not crossed you that there are girls out there willing to give you companionship without you having to change anything about yourself
show me where does unicorns live senpai
>>
>>26619929
the only thing you said that held merit is obviously dressing nice, and smelling nice. Those two are needed because you must present yourself as being a hygienic human being, not a slob. The next tier of necessary traits include, having an interesting personality, the rest don't even matter. She doesn't have to know how big your cock is until you have sex, and even then if sex was even considered there's not a chance she's gonna fucking back out cuz your cock is 4 inches. you'll get laid, that's it, foreplay is important, and the size of your cock doesn't matter, she's more concerned about what you'll think about her body than what your body looks like...
>>
>>26619451
I have a standoffish personalty at first, then when others warm up to me they see how full of shit I am anyways.

I'm a 7/10, but that doesn't matter.
>>
>>26619451
>If you are a virgin not by choice, what is your excuse?
religious
>>
>meme advice
>>
>>26619937
https://join.skype.com/SYjyGvGCCqeI

>>26619987
that's being a virgin by choice...
>>
>>26620002
Oh whoops
Bit tired and misread that
>>
I tried to lose my virginity once. I secured a person I found attractive who appeared to be interested and on the day I was supposed to meet them for a quickie I chickened out.

It was then that I thought maybe I should wait for someone I have feelings for.

The problem now is that everyone I have feelings for only wants to be my friend which is fine but... Wat do
>>
>>26620017
no worries pal, i appreciate you admitting that.
>>
>>26620002
Assuming grills are not welcome?
>>
>>26620041
got a girl in the chat already, you can join I'm not holding anyone back.
>>
>>26620041
for anyone who wants to talk, I imagine
>>
>>26619451
I'm very anti-social. To the point where I get the urge to kick the shit out of people for everything they to that pisses me off.
>>
>>26619451
>fat since 4th grade
>weird since 3rd grade
>Never learned to properly socialized because I had a nintendo 64
>Shit my pants often because I held it in

Sigh

I think I'm just going to resign to the fact I will never have a gf
I'll be like a monk or some shit
>>
>>26619451

I'm not poor, particularly ugly, or fat, or anything like that, but I absolutely cannot talk to women

I get on with men fine but when it comes to talking to women my entire personality goes out the window and my brain just fucking dies
>>
>>26619451
If you are a virgin not by choice, what is your excuse?
I have depression and because of that i'm eating a lot. I weight 260 lbs + have severe acne problems related to stress. Now that appearance is listed, my personality sucks i'm full blown mysogynistic person. I can hide my powerlevel at first but it eventually show up. I also have zero social experience with girls - i have younger brother and i've been operating in male only circles from childhood. Now sometimes i get to talk with girls but it feels like completely different levels. Ah, fuck it i'll end up being virgin for the rest of my life but atleast i'll treat girls like trash.
>>
>>26620125
>>26620133
>>26620094
join the group chat pals, lets talk about this with 0 shame.
>>
work 50 hrs a week, when do I find time
>>
>>26620144
this

It's pretty anonymous too.
>>
>>26619451
i have small penis and no white girl likes Asian male
>>
I fear social interaction does that count as choice
>>
>>26619955
*those
Fucking hell took me 25 minutes to realize that I fucked up
>>
>>26620247
this is why you haven't gotten laid.
>>
>>26620257
You're fucking retarded but you probably already know that.
>>
>>26619451
I'm retarded, I can't form ideas or form speech properly to outsiders. Even my own family knows I'm retarded. But for some reason my retard self does not desire womenand. I go through periods of time of fapping like a manic to 2d and then forget my desire to fap anymore. Im also thankful that pl
>>
Because I don't care.

Originalorigianakroeie
>>
>>26619451
I am ugly. And that's why I have zero self confidence. And a mix of being ugly + having no confidence = no gf/sex
>>
>>26619451
I'm not that ugly but I'm too skinny
>I'm boring and have nothing to offer
If people spend to much time with me, I can see how they get bored and want to call more friends or just go
>>
I'm shy and nervous
I don't have money
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.