[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
non-white, black feels only thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: voe.jpg (248 KB, 500x745) Image search: [Google]
voe.jpg
248 KB, 500x745
Any black bro's here? Only blacks are allowed to post in this thread.

Any anon wish they can get their ass licked by a beautiful white girl? I want a beautiful blonde hair, blue eyed white woman to lick my african ass. I want her to wipe her tongue across my ass like she is eating a popsicle. I want her tongue to be my personal toilet paper.

Post your black feels anons.
>>
>tfw no black bots on at this time

Why? ;_;
>>
>>26619320
Not black but I don't fucking understand the 'getting ass licked by girl' fetish at all that so many minorities seem to have

I'd much rather lick an Aryan girls ass than have them lick mine, idk whats attractive about girls playing with your ass
>>
>>26619320
>black feels
Whats next? rats feels thread?
>>
>>26619320
I am indian
Can I join your thread?
>>
>>26619794
I can explain bro. I would rather be dominant. I also heard from a friend of mine (one of my few friends) that getting your ass licked by a girl feels fantastic. Also been fapping to it for awhile now. I would love nothing more than to bust a thick nut down a girls mouth and then tell her she must now lick my ass to even though she just did a throatpie. I can then squeeze out any remaining cum I have left while she licks my ass and feed her my remaining cum.

It just is a dominant feel anon. I never liked eating pussy btw so I most certainly wouldn't want to be submissive and eat a girls ass. Hope you understand where I coming from.
>>
File: Nigger Earthquake.gif (2 MB, 211x213) Image search: [Google]
Nigger Earthquake.gif
2 MB, 211x213
>tfw lowest iq countries are all african
>tfw literally no scientific studies say africans are as intelligent as whites or asians

https://iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>>
>>26619864
I get you and it makes sense

My mindset kind of mirrors yours just it's completely fucked, I think smelling a girls ass or licking/sucking on it it a show of dominance, kind of like checking out what your meal smells like before you eat it or something i have no idea desu but it just feels dominant to smell a qt white girls ass
>>
>>26619918
Don't get me wrong bruh. White booty is definitely hot. Just wouldn't want my face inside it. I'll suck big white titties all day however.
>>
File: 8826284628263736273.jpg (68 KB, 539x612) Image search: [Google]
8826284628263736273.jpg
68 KB, 539x612
>>26619320
>implying you are black
nice one
>>
>>26619888
this is why I want to find someone that will prepare for the end of the equality meme with me. maybe in the end people will decide we're all "spiritually equal" despite our intelligence differences or something like that, but that doesn't seem likely because left-wing millennials tend to think religion is evil and oppressive. at least if I leave the city then I'm less likely to be impacted by the race wars.
>>
>>26620050
Always thought it was the chinese behind these threads...
>>
>>26619862
Why would you want to join this thread. Screw these people trying to lump every other non whites with themselves with them as the captain of the non white brigade.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.