[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SAY IT, GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST! Watchu thinking about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10
File: threadop.jpg (54 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
threadop.jpg
54 KB, 500x409
SAY IT, GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST! Watchu thinking about?
>>
I wrestle with my feelings every day. Why couldn't you wrestle with yours just once?

Have you never had to battle with your own emotions before?
>>
>>26619225
I'm trying to figure out if I can be not gay. I had a girlfriend who I had sex with regularly, but I never really felt anything from it and broke up with her. Gay shit is so much hotter. Conversion therapy is illegal in most of the country, and people refuse to do research on stuff like this.

I get that people probably can't change their sexualities, but what if somebody is only mostly gay?
>>
>>26619273

bisexual is a thing, you might be like 90% gay 10% straight
>>
>>26619295
Yeah, I definitely agree with that. But how straight does a person need to be to have a wife and kids? What's the cut-off percentage of straightness you need in order not to be miserable in a life like that?

It's a weird situation, since everyone would just say to be gay and deal with it, but I don't want to commit myself to that just yet. I dunno.
>>
>>26619295
take your tumblr sexualities and fuck off back to your containment board you piece of shit
>>
everyone calling manlets "Subhuman" triggers me.

i've never hated anyone based on their genetics, nor call them subhuman. what did i do to deserve this?

also it's funny how much charismatic leaders are under 6 feet, Martin Luther, Napoleon, Caesar, Putin, Stalin, Hitler, etc.. it's just weird that calling everyone under 6 feet subhuman/not a man when there's tons of successful and strong men under 6 feet throughout history.

if the world is filled with 7 footers, will 6 feet men be the subhumans now?
>>
>>26619347

Get more baited you salty dog
>>
File: bpZes7Xh.jpg (126 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
bpZes7Xh.jpg
126 KB, 768x1024
I have nothing to say, and that is my problem.
A week ago a teacher asked me if my mind was blank. I answered no, but she was right.
It's really annoying since I never have anything to say in conversations.
I just wished I had something to think about during conversations.

Does anybody experience the same? or has any tips that help with this?
>>
>>26619459
so it's all just memes then?

i find that very hard to believe.

there are some people who legit take these memes seriously and turn them into their philosophies/ideologies.
>>
thinking about if i have enough money for the rest of the month, being a janitor sucks. also thinking about what type of liquor to buy tomorrow.
>>
Hes adorable and perfect I just wish conversation would come naturally, and if we did go beyond friends he'd realise he could do better and leave me for a qt so I mean why even bother
>>
i feel angry and im scared that i am changing
>>
>>26619225
i hope all women die in the most painful way imaginable. i hate them from the bottom of my heart.
>>
>>26619556
im probably wrong because im autismo maximo, but ive faked every conversation ive had to be part of for as long as i can remember. im just shy and agree with whatever the other person has to say, i put the onus on them to keep the talk flowing (if they even want to)
>>
>>26619295
Gay isn't a sexuality, it's just a disorder.
>>
File: 1382638899228.png (209 KB, 398x377) Image search: [Google]
1382638899228.png
209 KB, 398x377
Just asked a girl out, she hasn't answered yet but I hope she'll reject me

Asking her out was a huge effort for me and now that i'm out of my confort zone I was to go back asap
>>
File: 1455825982207.png (626 KB, 788x720) Image search: [Google]
1455825982207.png
626 KB, 788x720
>>26619225

I HAVE MONEY BUT NONE OF MY H DEALERS ARE PICKING UP

FUCKSKFJOIAJSDFPOIJSDOPIFJIPOEFJ

THIS STUPID FUCKING TRIPFAG IS MAKING ME MAD

I MISSED THE 6AM WAGEKEK THREAD TO SHITPOST IN

I MISS MY MOM SHE'S DEAD AND IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

I'VE BEEN HOLDING IN MY SHIT BECAUSE IM TOO LAZY TO GO TO THE BATHROOM

I HAVEN'T SAVED ANY GOOD REACTION IMAGES IN A WHILE AND ITS FUCKING ANNOYING HAVING TO USE 20 SECONDS OF MY TIME TO FIND THE PERFECT ONE DUE TO THEM BEING BURIED

I MISS '07 4CHAN AND I HAVE NO TIME MACHINE TO GO BACK AND THAT MAKES ME ANGRY AND DEPRESSED

FUCKING REDDITORS YOU STUPID FUCKING REDDITORS GO BACK TO WHENCE YOU CAME FROM GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>26619756
Order online you stupid cuck. Or just quit.
>>
I don't know if i can trust you again. I still love you but i don't know if things can be the same. I dont want to look at you differently and i dont want to find someone else. I want to be with you forever. You embarrassed yourself in front of my family and i wish this just never happened. I wish i could forget the mean things you said to me. I dont want to move on
>>
I'm afraid the world's going to end and I don't want to die a virgin.
>>
>>26619225
I made a friend RL, and he'd invite me on a TS.
I made a couple other friends on the vocal, and we planned a meetup. Since my RL friend didn't had a car, I had to pick him up.
I overslept. It happens a lot, I'm a really really deep sleeper, and I'm able to sleep 14hours straight if nothing wakes me up; I need to change my alarm every 2weeks or I stop hearing it in my sleep. But I always punished myself with it. Now, the first time somebody counted on me, I fucked up.

Now I haven't been on the vocal since then (2days), since we played some online games together, I didn't went on steam, nor the MMOs we played.
I just wanna go back in time, and pretend I don't exist. But since that's not possible, I just hope that if they don't see me/hear me, they'll forget me slowly. Until that point they'll just delete me from their friend list because they don't know who that guy is. As for the RL friend at school, I don't see any other solution than dropping out the class we have a common project to do.
>>
been drinking since midnight
now midday
becoming alcoholic and enjoying it

thats all
hi mom
>>
>>26619556

I have the same problem. I think it's mostly my anxiety of not having anything good to say. In class yesterday for example I thought of something pretty cool to say and when I finally got to say it I freaked the fuck out. Everyone is looking at me. What the fuck. I can't fuck up. And then I delivered what I had to say so mediocrely that it wasn't even acknowledged properly until someone made a comment on it.

I hate being quiet. I force myself to talk sometimes, but it's hard. In conversation I hate being the dude that just agrees with whatever is being said. I want to participate, but nothing I think of saying would work.
>>
im so fucking lonely i haven't had an irl friend in over 3 years because im so fucking weird and don't know how to act around others even though you'd expect the opposite
>>
>>26619225
I want to marry my bf and be his subservient housewife/sexual plaything.
>>
I wish you loved me like I loved you

Instead I spent more than a year trying to earn your trust and love only to realize it belongs to someone else

You were never mine but I was always yours

Never forget that
>>
I sit here thinking "Why am I even doing this?".

I could be playing vidya, go for a walk, take a nap. But no, I decide to browse r9k. I've been sad the whole day and I can't understand why.

Instead of just accepting it's probably just because I am tired and remembered some bad memories last night I am thinking if it could be something else.
>>
I think I'm potentially screwed.

I can't find a job for shit and I was planning on getting disability so that I could earn back the money to go back to school, since my loans defaulted. But I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that since I just got a letter in the mail today telling me that I've been rejected from disability services. The reason being that I haven't worked enough, kek. Imagine that.
>>
>>26619597

IRL nobody cares about 4chan "ideologies" based in absolutely 0 fact about manlets.

The crap that gets spewed here doesn't matter in the real world. It's the same as the alpha/beta meme.
>>
>>26621918
I can confirm this. That shit doesn't even remotely matter IRL. Most people have never even heard of 4chan or don't know fucking dick about internet culture in real life either, except maybe some millennials, and even then, that crap is filtered through Reddit.
>>
I just want to know what it's like to have a girlfriend, even for just some weeks. I just want to know, feel, and taste one. This is the one thing I wish to know and feel. Every other thing can wait.
>>
>>26622041

Fact: 100% of kids don't know that there are trolls who create accounts with fake personas to discredit their opposition. This is something only older people do. 100% of my brother's friends completely believe that there are people who think they are trans-dishwasher polygender fatsexuals, and enough of them to be the crumbling cornerstone that causes America's collapse. And I mean they really buy in to the hyperbolic stuff, either redpilled as all fuck or alternatively a devout trans-dishwasher supporter.
>>
File: 1442630834802.png (413 KB, 1920x1171) Image search: [Google]
1442630834802.png
413 KB, 1920x1171
I want to change my name and move away leaving everything that exists of my old self behind but I can't bear to leave my girlfriend
>>
I really want to fuck a 15 year old girl.
>>
>>26619769
oh wow, you used cuck, OH LAWDYBABBY JAUSUZ IN DUH POLLUTED SKY, WE HAVE A TOUGH GUY WHO IS SHARP WITH HIS DICTION.

I abhor the fuck outta bratty, smart-alick, wet behind the ears type of people. Do some groundwork before you speak upon things, no one is impressed by the flamboyant facade you put on. non-ascii text.my dark asshole.
>>
She says she loves me an I say it back but I think it's not real for her and it kills me a little
>>
>>26619273
Whatever happened to self-acceptance of liking certain thing, and just leave it at that?

Insecure and attentionwhoring people are fucking stupid for categorizing things to make them feel SPHESHUL, or take things too serious than they need to be. You like watching males fuck each other, ok kewl, and I like watching jelly girls molest mermaids, some girl loves the way how her skin feels after she gets spanked, or an old man loves the feel of a burlap potato sack, BIG FUCKN WHOOP we're human, and human's are imperfect and weird beings who develop fetishes or likes for things
>>
my life is literally going nowhere

its not great, its ok at best, and i cannot see a single thing on the horizon that will make it good or better, just worse.

im 26 and feel like im 66
>>
I'm so distraught. Everything seems completely wrong and it seems to be getting worse. Then again, how do I even know what wrong is? Politically I can't seem to decide on a side, I can understand both perspectives.

When I assume others are like me, I am led astray, but when I assume they're different I am equally misguided.

Don't people just want other people do be happy? It sure doesn't seem like it. Why does family matter? Does it matter to me or do I just pretend it matters? Is the only reason it matters because I need something to matter?

When others talk about 'taking care of their own', it seems primitive to me. Aren't we all 'our own'? To me culture seems to connect more than biology, biology seems almost trivial, but to everyone else it seems to be the be all end all.

Like, why is Brave New World a dystopia? Why shouldn't we want to enjoy altered states of consciousness, mass orgies? Why is it bad for people to be well adjusted to their position in life?

I know: Because it doesn't feel right. But why doesn't it feel right? Why do I romanticise suffering so?

Is suffering even really the suffering I think it is? On some level don't I enjoy the pain? Isn't it important to knock yourself down in order to give yourself the opportunity to climb back up. After all, isn't life on the top just boring and meaningless? Where you have nowhere to go.

I've been a drug addict. It's like opening Pandora's box. It feels so good, and you always hold on to that, and you never want to do anything but feel that good for the rest of your life. I have to admit the only thing that keeps me sober is knowing it's not sustainable to stay high. And when you stay high, you adjust to it, and you end up just bored, and things are just as bad. So is this the cycle I'm stuck in for the rest of my life? Only staying sober so I can enjoy relapsing?

I don't want to die. And the fact that I will makes me want to kill myself. And I know it's stupid. And yes, I feel like an idiot.
>>
>>26622614
>When I assume others are like me, I am led astray, but when I assume they're different I am equally misguided.
Man this shit happens to me all the time. I was just thinking about it. I end up feeling stupid or I'm made to feel stupid because of it.

>someone's going through a bad time or something and they seem depressed
>empathize with them, try to make them feel better
>turns out it was only temporary and two weeks later, they're completely fine and they think I'm weird for assuming they were suicidal or something
>>
I no longer feel anything, should I be concerned about this?
>>
I really wish I would move out from my parents to the apartment I own. But I'm not sure how well my mom would cope, if their relationship will be good among other things. I feel like I'm a glue. But I really wanna feel good again and I'm not sure being home helps me.
>>
>>26619327
Sounds like you want to an open relationship.
>>
>>26622724
I do get that though.

Feelings for me do change very sporadically. They're fleeting as well, so I do understand it on that level.

What I'm talking about are values. Like, wanting to take care of each other seems like a fairly universal human value, but then people tend to be exploitative as well. I think it's what people smarter than me call 'the duality of man'.

I do get you on some level though, I think. My entire existence is tainted by a dark shadow that forces me to never really enjoy myself unless I'm absolutely manic or high-as-shit. For most people, though, this seems to only be an issue in their darkest hours. Like, I can be happy, but when I'm happy it's a very hollow, superficial happiness.
>>
I wish I could kill all the poser fucktards in this thread and enjoy it greatly
>>
>>26622763
Sounds ideal if you ask me.

Although it seems kind of vague. Do you mean you're a philosophical zombie? If so, I'd be strangely sceptical even though reasonably I should probably be more sceptical of people who claim to have a consciousness I can't personally establish.

Or do you mean you're emotionless? I feel like I might have been there before, it's very pleasant. No noise or distractions, just blissful nothing, you can be very practical in that state.
>>
File: 1455753510531.png (72 KB, 678x866) Image search: [Google]
1455753510531.png
72 KB, 678x866
I think my fuck buddy is trying really hard to knock me up.
>>
First date in 20 minutes and I'm late...
>>
>>26622896
The latter, I still receive data through the tactile senses
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 530x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 530x731
I'm in love with a girl who has a boyfriend. She is fucking beautiful and I knew I was stupid for talking to her even though I knew she had one. I just want to be happy and she makes me feel happy. I love her more than anyone else in my life but I know I have to let her go.

You robots are literally my best friends and I wouldn't trade you for the world
>>
>>26622763
no not at all sir, everything is ok, it is better that way.
>>
>>26619225
I'm willing to sacrifice all I have for her. my job, family, college, etc. to move to Texas for her. she's not even willing to come down to meet them. (yeah long distance, don't hate, yeah we've met, yeah yeah) I'm thinking she's not willing to make sacrifices for me as I am for her. Am I overcritical of this? I love her with all my heart, and she's preggo with my kid. if I move there, we won't have shit, whereas if she moves here, we will already be somewhat established.
>>
20/2/16
i swear to myself that i will never again abuse drugs of any sort
>>
>>26622971
Wow, same situation here /b/ro.
>>
Me too, >>26622156 me too.
I think about ducking out daily.
I fantasize about cbeaply furnishing my new digs and melting out into blissful peace.
>>
File: sweating.jpg (51 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
51 KB, 259x259
>have uniform fetish
>have braces fetish
>have annoying young teen girl next door that's occasionally pestering me
>yesterday see her in catholic school uniform for first time
>talking to her and she has braces now too
>start letting her come over on the condition that she stops changing into normal clothes when she gets home from school
>tfw she's somehow no longer annoying despite her behaving exactly the same as she always has
>>
I NEED to fuck anime pussy.

I wish one day I'd just wake up in a mansion with a harem of anime bitches at my disposal.
>>
I'm thinking about suicide and where to go with my life to get myself out of my situation and how to get into one I want
>>
File: chi.jpg (126 KB, 790x593) Image search: [Google]
chi.jpg
126 KB, 790x593
>>26626105
>I NEED to fuck anime pussy
in another decade you'll be able to 3d print a motorized realdoll of any given anime girl, install her personality algorithm, fuck her, and then toss her into the trash.
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? How could you leave me during the most stressful weekend of my life? Then act all surprise when I failed? Fuck you. I dont even know you anymore. Maybe its a good thing we broke up, you act like a fucking child.
>>
>>26619225
I regret not trying to cuddle with one of the girls who where with us on our ski trip for 6 days.
>>
>>26622156
Running away is a great fantasy. Just seeing how far my car and whatever is in my bank account at the time can get me. I'd drive to the coast. Not sure which one, California is a shitty meme state. Maybe Oregon or something. When I get to the coast I guess I'd just wander north or south. When my car eventually breaks, I run out of money and run out of energy I'd just find a ditch on a nice quiet road and lie down in it. Not sure if I'd go from there.

The thought that I can just run away and go hide until I die if I don't want to deal with things anymore is comforting

My car is fucked right now so it's kind of depressing that the fantasy is literally impossible at the moment.
>>
>>26626200
and you still wont be any happier
>>
>>26626363
There is no greater happiness than getting pussy without having to pay child support or the role of a broken woman's personal psychiatrist, anon.
>>
>>26622183
tfw you will never fuck a 15 year old that only wants you for the attention.
>>
>>26619225
FUCK ALL NON-WHITES
asasdagw
>>
>>26622929
Just use the magic abortion tea that was posted by some anon.
>>
so amber rose for damn near 6 years (2010-2016) talked shit about kanye and kanye FINALLY said one thing on twitter about her and her child and HE gets shit for it even after she went off on him successfully (buttplay tweet) and he's in the wrong? she defended herself successfully yet he's still getting shit for the tweets? get the fuck out of here.
>>
If I'm handling this break-up better? i mean like she did invite me to her littler girls birthday party and i want to show up and remind her who she's losing like i want her back but idk it's a long story
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.