[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you guys ever feel like you might be mentally disabled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1451773623013.jpg (143 KB, 1159x640) Image search: [Google]
1451773623013.jpg
143 KB, 1159x640
Do any of you guys ever feel like you might be mentally disabled or something? or that you give off that vibe to people? Sometimes I just feel like I give off this vibe to people. Now I know for certain that I'm not mentally disabled (was in a few advanced placement classes throughout my youth, never once dealt with any "special" anything) and yet I can't shake feeling. Anyone else here get the same sort of deal? Is it just because I was an outcast so I got lumped together with the glue eaters or am I a crypto-potato?
>>
>>26618967
Anyone? Pls halp
>>
>>26618967
It's called autism, and you've got it bad/
>>
>>26618967
Disabled with what?
>>
Sounds like literal autism/aspergers.
>>
whatever it is taylor should help you figure itout.
>>
I've worked full time for 6 years now in 3 different jobs and I've had this overwhelming feeling the entire time. It's now just sort of clicking into place. The fact that I'm a fuckin' weirdo. You know, your boss or co-worker ask's you to do something, so you start doing it but said co-worker/boss starts looking at you weird because you're doing it "wrong" or not the way you do it. You know, that little feeling you get when someone asks you how something works, so you start explaining in great detail and they sit there looking at you like you're the fucking idiot for knowing what you're on about. That sinking feeling you get when you've got to endure and participate in a normie conversation about sex, going out, hobbies and shit.

So, yeah man. I get that all the time. I don't know if I'm autistic, aspie or just a fucking dork.
>>
sorry to tell you this OP but you have assburgers
>>
>tfw actually have aspergers and get too stressed to do the most basic things like use an oven
>>
>>26618967

you're probably smarter than them and misinterpret this as you being dumber
>>
>>26619120
>>26619145
Meh, it could be.
>>
>>26619287
I-I hope.
>>
>>26618967
I should also note that one of the things that seemed to precede this a lot is when I'd treat people with disabilities or "outsiders" like actual human beings instead of tokens for social kudos.
>>
>>26619394
That's a clear asperger trait.
>>
>>26619424
What? Treating people like human beings instead of exploitable waste?
>>
>>26619693

yes, normies are super selfish
>>
>>26619734
>>26619734
It doesn't seem like ALL of them are?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.