[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you be of any help robots? >Be me, a beta loser >Fall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2
File: Pepe-no-gf-tuesday.png (70 KB, 1147x609) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-no-gf-tuesday.png
70 KB, 1147x609
Can you be of any help robots?

>Be me, a beta loser
>Fall for meme that a GF is fufilling
>Get cucked after she breaks up with me and gets with another guy
>She makes fun of me with new guy
>Eventually get back together and help her with all her problems
>Realize she has borderline personality disorder
>Stay with her because you don't wanna be alone
>Take all the abuse she throws at you
>Get crippling anxiety
>Breaks up with you for "flirting" with another girl
>Cuts off contact
>Still wish her happy birthday because you care

What the fuck happened to me robots? Before I couldn't give two shits about women. Doing my own thing. I get a GF and become a cuck, ignoring my own feelings for hers. Now I'm damaged goods, and just wish I had her back. I just wish I had any companionship, do I just an hero at this point?
>>
>>26618737
Haha post more Pepe please
>>
Kill yourself you worthless, disgusting, beta normalshit.
>>
>>26618750
I'm a fucking loser dude, I wish I was a normie. I wish I didn't feel like such a fucking wank at times.
>>
>>26618737
That addiction ey, hardest thing I've dealt with and guess what, it's never gone away. I imagine a lot of it will go away when I have a replacement for the loneliness because I've already realized life now is far better than it ever was.
>>
>>26618737
How can you get cucked after youve broken up?
>>
You fell for the wrong woman... Mang...
>>
>>26618762
Well then why dont you kill yourself already?
>>
>>26618779
She told me she didn't wanna see me the same day she fucked the dude.
>>
>>26618743
I have a better idea
let's post xavier
>>
>>26618779
She went and got with the guy the same day we broke up and then told everyone...
>>
>>26618737
I should say something helpful though. Cutting off contact is the right thing to do, you'll never be happy with her. All you'll feel is a mild mask to that loneliness but you'll know she's not right for you and you'll hate her deep down no matter how much you want to love her. (If you ever got back together).

So be free, take the shit load of time it takes to feel better and build a better life for yourself. Patience is the most important thing to remember. Everything gets better unless you give up.
>>
>>26618778
Fuck that's the last thing I wanna hear. It's already killing me thinking she's already off and doing better than I am.

>>26618797
But how much longer can I feel like shit before I wanna kill myself...
>>
>>26618808
I know the feeling, I really do. I was best friends with my ex and we split on good terms and we cut contact because we kept almost not being broken up in the weeks after. (So she blocked me about 3 weeks after the breakup). That was almost a year ago and I haven't heard anything from her. It's been a strange year with plenty of bad times. Plenty of thoughts of her probably being with other guys or living her dreams while I'm at home in my room. Who cares though, thinking about that stuff makes you feel like shit whether it makes sense or not so you've got to try hard not to dwell.

It's all about coming to terms with who you are. If you can like yourself then you're on the right path.

The best way to get back at her or make yourself feel better is to make something of yourself. Become more attractive, pursue interesting hobbies and all that and get a gf far better than she ever could be.

You can do it.
>>
>>26618737
>borderline personality disorder

Aka people who will destroy your life and hate you for it eternally afterwards.

It's not worth it anon. If you ever suspect that your girlfriend is borderline just get out. These people will make you feel like gods when the relationship starts but soon withhold intimacy and sex to make you jump to hoops or start randomly crying just to fuck things up.

They can't help it but neither can you.
>>
>>26618737
>>26618808

Something similar happened to me with my first gf OP, some people are just cunts like that. She is not better off than you are, her feelings are completely driven by short-term neediness that will consistently turn away quality people. Also companionship is a meme, friends will come and go throughout your life.
>>
>>26618845
Sounds a little like my ex. Shit had mass daddy/abandonment issues. If you were on her good side you were that thing she needed in her life above all but get on her bad side and "you're just like her dad" and she'll claim you're evil and a mistake and all that.
>>
>>26618844
It's just hard to begin to try, I've been doing the best I can at times to force myself to do things I enjoy. Sometimes though I just wake up after having dreamt about her, it just fucking kills me and really halts any motivation. Thanks though Anon, I will heed your words and keep trying.
>>
>>26618858
>>26618852
>>26618845
Yeah I know trust me. She always told me I was the source of her depression. The reason she was so broken. That even though I helped her, I ultimately caused it. She always made me seem like some kind of uncaring piece of shit. And I still believe her...
>>
>>26618870
I still have those dreams, they change drastically over time but they remain.

Don't pressure yourself too soon. There's nothing wrong with being hurt or having trouble. Take as much time as you need before you slowly start that improvement process. No rush.
>>
>>26618737
>make all the mistakes you're not supposed to make, such as sucking up to an ex
You are a retard and beyond help.
>>
>>26618858
>Shit had mass daddy/abandonment issues

Same with my ex. She also used to love rapeplay and getting beaten to the point it made me uncomfortable. But don't dare be rough if she isn't in the precise mood for it or she'll start crying during sex and you'll have to comfort her.
Seriously, the bullshit never ends with them.

At this point I'm only angry but when we broke up after a 5 year relationship I was completely broken as a person for a long time and continued to support her and all the same retarded crap.
>>
>>26618917
It sucks how that goes. When you break up with them you comfort them no matter how much it hurts you but when they end it they ditch you.

(I sort of broke up with mine before we started dating, did right by her, we dated, she ended it, said shit stuff then vanished)
>>
>ever having a gf

FUCK OFF NORMIE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26618905
Thanks man, I'll try. I guess I wish it was just a bit easier. Especially since I risk seeing her around, when we first separated my gut dropped every time I saw her. It made me wanna hide.

>>26618908
Lol I know trust me man

>>26618917
Yuuuuuup, pretty much same shit with me.

>>26618939
Yeah, when I tried to break up. She was crying and I'd comfort her and her telling me she'll just end it. Then me getting back with her. To her later on breaking up with me and telling me to fuck off and never talk to her
>>
>>26618975
and by end it, I mean "an hero"
>>
>>26618975
I'm rather terrified of seeing mine in public. I haven't seen her since the day we actually broke up. Fairly sure she is on the other side of the planet (Scotland or something) so I'm fairly safe now.

Take solace in the fact that you're going through one of the toughest things you'll ever have to. Show yourself you're man enough to beat it.
>>
>>26618892
Blaming you for shit like that is blatant emotional abuse. My gf used to do this shit to me too.

>Baww it's your fault I cheated, you were being a shitty boyfriend because you got mad at me when I ignored you at a party to go flirt with other guys in front of you, bawww

You gotta set clear boundaries in relationships man. If you didn't have a role model to teach you this shit when you were younger then there is no way to it other than just experiencing it. Unfortunately this means a lot of suffering, awkwardness, being alone. Just gotta learn to embrace it and appreciate it for what it is. A lot of people have a lot of bullshit responsibility and long for a life of quiet introspection, so just be glad you have this crazy bitch out of your life and you didn't end up stuck paying for her kid for the next 18 years or some shit like that.
>>
>>26619018
Is that emotional abuse? Because she actually blamed me for being emotionally abusive. She was exactly the same though, she blamed me for the reason she ran off with the other guy. That she didn't care what happened to her and just wanted to go away.
>>
How did you get a gf if you're such a "beta loser"?
>>
>>26619042
Dude I swear it was a fluke, still not sure if the whole thing actually happened. She said I was funny, so I guess that counts for something.
>>
>>26619040
Nah, you're fine, she's crazy and even if you are too it doesn't diminish the fact that she is. You don't need any girl in your life that will run off on you to be with another dude.
>>
>>26619040
not the same guy but yes its emotional abuse

and psychological abuse too probably technically, all be it shes probably unaware of what shes doing as bad because it comes from a selfish place of managing someones reaction to her shit actions in order to make ti seem less than what it really is, she probably knows its bad but she doesnt feel its bad therefor its not bad to her. pretty much she justifies playing mind games with you because it makes her feel better about herself so she can feel like a good person still. her manipulation of your emotions and denial of your feelings is abusive
>>
>>26619075
Not a fluke. You'll soon come to realize that it's not that hard to find women that want to date you. The challenge is finding one that you want to date that also wants you. I am picky though.
>>
>>26619040
Yes, blaming you for not understanding her "feels" is emotional abuse. Trying to hold you responsible for her emotional state in ways that are outside your control is emotional abuse.
>>
>>26619098
I have such a hard time rationalizing this, because I feel if I accept that she was abusive. She made me feel loved, it's just hard. And I feel like I was a bad guy a lot. So it makes me feel like I'd be lying to myself if I accepted that notion.
>>
>>26619121
you feel like you were a bad guy but were you a bad guy?

were your reactions reasonable to how someone would act to the magnitude situation?

did she blame you a lot into feeling like it was your fault for feeling what you did based on her actions?
>>
>>26619121
You probably were a bad boyfriend but not for the reasons that you think.

If you feel you "didn't love her enough" or were "too critical" or things along the lines of that then no, those are bullshit reasons.
>>
>>26619014
That feel when I'm pissed at my ex and 100% sure I'd flip her off when I finally run across her.

That feel when someone who looks almost like her walks past me in the city and for a second I can feel my gut wrench hard as fuck.

I hate myself for it but I'd still take her back.
>>
>>26619148
I mean I was just very distant. Not in a "don't talk to me kinda way" in fact I talked to her nearly every day nonstop. It's more like, sometimes I was just lost in my own thoughts and didn't pay attention always or couldn't figure out what to do. Or was just very ignorant to what I was doing. But yeah she blamed a lot for it being my fault. She said that I was expecting too much of her and that I was being unfair. And that I complained too much. Speaking about being a bad guy, I desperately tried to not be. I was actively trying, she even said that I was a lot better than before and that I certainly changed.
>>
>>26619151
Yes she did say I was too critical on her and that I didn't show her enough love or that I was selfish sexually.
>>
>>26619202
Yeah same here, I wish I could be mad at her and scream fuck you in her face. But I'd just break down and ask her to take me back...
>>
>>26618787
I know these feels anon ex fucked my friend 2 weeks after we broke up and then didn't tell me until us being back together for 3 weeks. No longer cool with dude and thank god I'm not dating her anymore, the fear of being alone can cause you to be crazy but in all honesty I am having a better time being single and not feeing like a cuck for staying with a girl who fucked one of my friends. It was a very red pulling experience on women for me.
>>
>>26619241
>not dreaming that you're back together
>not waking up alone

This is what feels are made of.
>>
>>26619315
Yeah fell me about it. It kills me, especially when it's a happy dream. I wake up and feel like texting and then realizing that I can't. I can't talk to her at all. Makes me wanna die.
>>
>>26619241
>Yeah same here, I wish I could be mad at her and scream fuck you in her face. But I'd just break down and ask her to take me back...

this feel ;_;

exactly how i feel
>>
>>26619210
>>26619216

Having standards is perfectly normal. There is nothing wrong with expecting something from somebody, however you need to be willing to break up with them if they fail to meet those expectations. Now you know not to put up with that shit again.

There is also nothing wrong with you not being able to understand her emotional state 100% of the time and not being able to "figure her out." I know that feel when you first love someone and you talk to them every day, how you just want to know everything about them and feel this intense bond with them, but you can't work magic with someone this way. At the end of the day you're still different people who will act differently and disagree on things. It's just as much her fault as it is yours that she didn't break up with you earlier.
>>
>>26619357
Really does get to you doesn't it? Makes you feel so weak, you wish you could manage to just rip them apart, but you love them so much that you just couldn't.

>>26619365
I know, we were so bad for each other but we kept coming back to each other. I was so codependent on being her rock that she could count on, that I stopped caring about how I felt so I could help her. Then when I ask for her to reciprocate those feelings when I was feeling anxious or jealous. She said that she just couldn't help me and wouldn't know how. I always told her that I never knew what to do to help her, but I just did what I could.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.