[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S SETTING IN AGAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: ORIGINALGONDOLADONOTSTEAL.png (38 KB, 290x268) Image search: [Google]
ORIGINALGONDOLADONOTSTEAL.png
38 KB, 290x268
>Extremely euphoric feeling
>Extremely strong suicidal feeling
Any other robots ever experienced this particularly brutal combination?
>>
its like stumbling upon something you really shouldnt have
>>
>>26618710
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clozapine
>>
>>26618725
I feel like I am seeing the universe as it is>>26618734
What is this holy shit those side effects
>>
>>26618710
Yeah I get it from time to time. Mostly in the context of extreme anxiety. It's no fun.
>>
That's mania. You're bipolar.
>>
>>26618710
Maybe you should consult an actual medial professional instead of this cabal of sweaty retards who think the world owes them something.

Seriously, seek help.
>>
>>26618860
>Dads bipolar
>Bipolar is hereditary
>95% sure I have it
>Fit all the checkboxes
>Go to Doctor/Psychiatrist
>They all just ignore it and say stuff like
>Oh you probably just need to go out more
Just kill me now, I can't function normally within society or the constricts of a job environment I need to have proof of mental disability to get on government bucks and hope this shit can be solved one day
>>
>>26618898
I do so far I've only gotten "jus b urself" tier advice I am hoping a few more appointments they will actually realize that I'm more than just depressed.
>>
>>26618899
Go back the doctor and threaten to rape and eat them, then they will section you and you will get help
>>
>>26619244
I don't want to go to the loony bin tho, I probably am going to just go mostly unfiltered tho or else I will get nowhere
>>
File: 1437497618714.jpg (70 KB, 950x1144) Image search: [Google]
1437497618714.jpg
70 KB, 950x1144
>>26618710
> extreme nihilism/numbness
> anxiety disappears
> get euphoric power rush
> anything is possible now
> crash before the end of the day
>>
>>26619433
I know this feel all to well it's just so common now
>>
>>26619454
im going down the rabbit hole to see if i can make a home down there.. i cant go back to the surface i once inhabited so its probably better than this limbo
>>
>>26618710
hard not to stick a fork in an outlet from time to time

i get over it by going to bed and sleeping it off for 16 hours
>>
>>26618710
Didn't feel suicidal but felt terrible and euphoric at the same time quite often, along with derealization. Turns out I have epilepsy.
>>
You just need some water lad, you're gonna be alright
>>
>>26619646
I wish that's how it worked I practically only drink water
>>
>>26619523
Ima just do this desu
>>
>>26618916
Haha they think youre gay bro.
>>
>parents constant abuse makes me want to jump infront of a train
>feel peaceful and almost high when thinking about it
I have experienced this feel bro
>>
Try to sleep to get over this feeling but suddenly extreme nausea that won't go away
>>26620628
I always think about shit like that like seeing a train go past and I think "I could just throw myself under that right now" but always something stops me like the fact I might botch it and cripple myself or the fact a train conductor got to deal with killing someone
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.