[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to learn a skill >tell dad I want to learn to play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>want to learn a skill
>tell dad I want to learn to play the fiddle
>he gives me one of his guitars
>>
Be happy you even have a father.
>>
File: 1451615065703.jpg (11 KB, 314x267) Image search: [Google]
1451615065703.jpg
11 KB, 314x267
>>26618650
>fiddle

guitars are cooler mane and ez

also all them shallow grills enjoy it
>>
>>26618692
But I don't have a mom, so does my happiness balance out?
>>
>>26618699

I guess.

This was not an original comment. I am cheating the system.
>>
So you have a dad who is nice enough to give you free shit and smart enough to know when what you want is dumb?
>>
>>26618650
At least you have a father. Also who is that? Is that you?
>>
>>26618693
>guitars are cooler

No. Fiddle is fucking awesome. Everyone and their great aunt's pet goat can play guitar.
>>
>>26618866
That's not the point, I always play his guitars. Giving the old cheap one to me was kind of a token gesture. I appreciated it, but I wanted to learn something new.
>>26618877
No it's not me, it's french chadmed.
>>
File: 1443878637558s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1443878637558s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>26618884

WELL women enjoy it and r9k virgins only wants to get grills any way

they will still be sad inside when they obtain it
>>
>>26618650
You would have given it up after a week anyway. It's a hard as fuck instrument to teach yourself.
>>
my dad played the same seether album almost every day in the car all through middle school and the first half of high school

the same album
every
single
day

fuck you your dad at least didn't even shove shitty guitar songs down your throat when you mentioned wanting to play violin as a kid when you were at his mercy far as music in the car went.
>>
>>26618961
I'm sorry french what?
>>
learn to play saxophone like lester young or dexter gordon and you'll drown in bitches
>>
>>26619116
>implying
My dad played the same two songs on his guitar every night before bed for the past 11 years. You know what that's like? Trying to go to bed then hearing "Last Kiss" by J Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers? I get it, you don't have a wife anymore, but I have class tomorrow.

The whole reason guitars puss me off is because all I can think about is "Last Kiss" and "House of the Rising Sun" when I look at them.

I hate the guitar so much I just want a fucking fiddle
>>
File: 1455787422653.jpg (267 KB, 939x1218) Image search: [Google]
1455787422653.jpg
267 KB, 939x1218
>>26618650
Based Chadmed. I remember that thread well. Fucking autists lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.