[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any white bro's here? Only whites are allowed to post in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: cute-brunette_132.jpg (57 KB, 550x646) Image search: [Google]
cute-brunette_132.jpg
57 KB, 550x646
Any white bro's here? Only whites are allowed to post in this thread.

Any anon wish they can get their ass licked by a beautiful non-white girl? I want a beautiful brunette hair, hazel eyed brown woman to lick my fat american culo. I want her to wipe her tongue across my white ass like she is eating a popsicle. I want her tongue to be my personal toilet paper.

Post your white feels anons.
>>
shes just a tanned white girl
>>
brown fella reportin in
>>
non-white girls are digusting
white is best in all regards
>>
>>26618292
>trying to claim that beauty as your disgusting race

kill yourself, cumskin
>>
>>26618304
I see a lot of good looking blonde white girls that are into black guys, that listen to rappers, that don't dress feminine, that almost seem to be trying to make their voice deeper. White women are objectively the hottest, but I don't know man, i'm white and seeing white girls act like degenerate nigger lovers fucking depresses me. most of them DONT EVEN LIKE WHITE GUYS. Maybe i'll just shack up with a mexican chick, they are always all over me anyways.
>>
>>26618843
Has it occurred to you that perhaps your charming personality is why white girls don't like you?
>>
>>26618882
I never said that white girls didn't like me personally. Iv'e seen my white guy friends get rejected, and a couple weeks later the girl has a black boyfriend. White girls seem to go out of their way to undermine white guys. It's fucking annoying to be around
>>
>>26618843
>White women are objectively the hottest
for you

for me, they're ugly as sin
not only that but they age like milk
>>
>>26619072
im guessing you prefer asian women?
>>
>>26619124
any race really except whites, blacks and Indians
>>
>>26619146
Meaning Asian, Hispanic and Middle Eastern girls?
>>
>tfw no ethnic girls
There's just white girls here. And most of them are assholes. The rest are taken.

I just want a new field to play so I can get my hopes up that it will be different.
>>
>>26619265
>theres just white girls here
what kind of fucking paradise do you live in?
>>
>>26619277
Most of Sweden is highly segregated or there's barely any non-white girls. You really can't trust the memes. I live in Vaxjo and I only see these ethnic types around the work and welfare office. They have their own slum.

Though now the left has expressed they feel that immigrant shouldn't just be integrated, we should integrate with immigrants. So there's 'hope' I guess. Not quite what I was hoping for though. It will just even out the house pricing and make break-ins more common than they are now.

If you go out into any social place (like the local college bar) there's only white girls. The parents are probably keeping the other girls locked inside their homes.

I've never seen a black girl irl though. Just the one black dude.
>>
>>26619265
>>26619338
>beautiful blonde girls everywhere
>wanting to have non-white girls
>ever
Swedish cuckold never ceases to surprise me.
>>
>>26619705
Anon there's more to relationships than sexual appeal. And I'm not getting much other than just that. (social sciences collage, so it's not like they have much to offer in that department)
I'd really like to find someone I can like. But it's not easy. That's why I want something to give me hope. It gets harder and harder with every failure. If something would change things up then it'd be easier I imagine.
>>
>>26619801
p.s. I don't have experience with other girls so is it that odd I don't think poorly of them? I can understand if your experience with them have been bad or whatever but you can't really assume that's where you start out.
>>
Anyone else here white, but absolutely hate other white folks?

We're pretty fuckin terrible
>>
>>26619830
What? What is your problem with us?
>>
>tfw german, brit, polish, ukrainian mix but get off to our women being blacked

I'm sorry my white bros. I know so much of us are cucks but I can't help it. Trust me I regret these feels but I just can't help but fap to it anyways.

Anyone know these feels? I have tried stopping before. It's just too strong though.
>>
>>26619830
I miss it when we were more chill. Nowadays everyone is either a complete spineless SJW cuck or a full blown KKK
>>
File: 294737272628.jpg (48 KB, 430x524) Image search: [Google]
294737272628.jpg
48 KB, 430x524
>>26618276
>tfw white
>tfw high test
>tfw no thick black gf
>>
>>26619970
>everyone
Yeah except the large majority who's sane.
>>
>>26619970
>>26620255
**everyone on the internet
>>
>>26618276
>brown hair, hazel eyes
>not white
pick one.
>>
>>26619830
Don't hate yourself bro, pls
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.