[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of you guys may not remember me from last night so her is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (225 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
225 KB, 1536x2048
Some of you guys may not remember me from last night so her is some back story

>ask grill I've been orbiting/dating to be gf
>she takes ages to reply
>she says yes
>talk this morning she's fine
>don't talks for a while because of sport
>inb4 Chad
>go on snapchat
>see this
>mfw I was dumped after less than 24 hours

I'm super angry and idk what to do
>>
Tell her you're not okay with it and she's not allowed to back out of a relationship like that.

She's probably cucking you though.
>>
it'd probably be best to cut or dramatically decrease contact for your own emotional well being and dignity. you could tell her that you arent interested in a platonic relationship and tell her that you dont want to be friends, you could just cut contact with her completely, or you could just continue being her friend
>>
>>26618199
Rape, it's the only pathway to redemption.
>>
>>26618264
This. But if it was me I'd be pretty damn aggressive. I fucking despise people like that go "I'm so sorry anon but oh we can just be friends right blah blah blah". No, fuck off, especially when it's under 24 hours, what the fuck man. Try asking her how she would feel in your shoes, then politely tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>26618199

>>>/adv/

blox
>>
>>26618350
Yeah. Depends on how much he lieks her / how beta he is.
OP: best to just tell her to vacate ur life. If not, tell her she can only dump u in person, that you're still dating and you're gonna take her out tomorrow or someday soon. She should have never said yes if she was just going to change her mind. Be alpha and ditch her, or be alpha and shut her weird test down.
>>
"If that's how you feel, that's how you feel. I'm not here for friendship, see you around."

That's literally all that needs to be said. It will give you the power and put the pressure on her. She'll either cave and come back or you get to not waste your time with this shit. Win-win.
>>
>>26618199
Tell her that's really fucked up and things can't just go back to normal now. Then stop talking to her.
>>
>>26618199
Firstly: Nice dubs.
Secondly: My honest condolences, bro. It's no reason to be mad tho. Getting dumped by some indecisive broad is one of the risks of the game. Don't play it if you can't take it.
Don't waste any more time on her. Just tell her you're not down with the whole "just friends thing" and break off contact.
She does not want what you want. What's the point in bothering?
Also if she's that indecisive she's obviously not 100% stable. Probably dodged a bullet there.
>>
>>26618199
After the age of fifteen you shouldn't ask people if they want to be in a relationship with you. You simply spend time together and start being intimate with each other. After that point, you discuss in person where you want things to lead. The most important thing here is that you do all of these things in person.
>>
>>26618423
>You simply spend time together and start being intimate with each other.
That's what all the orbiters got wrong. It might work, yes. Often it is better to clearly state your interest tho. Otherwise you might very well end up being "good friends" and wasting your time.
>>
>>26618199

this thread bro
>>26618449
>>
>>26618450
Of course, you should show that you're interested. Be aggressive and assertive. What I intended to stress is that you don't bring stuff like that up out of the blue, without being sure she's in to you. And you most definitely don't do it over text if you do.
>>
HAHAHHAHA YOU GOT FUCKING DUMPED OVER SNAPCHAT WITHIN 24 HOURS

jesus christ op, just fucking kill yourself, this is the funniest shit i've seen in ages, i haven't seen someone fail as hard as you on r9k in a long time, and this is saying something
>>
>>26618423
Worst advice. This is how you get friendzoned or just end up FWB.
>>
my advice is dont be passive aggresive just let it go. theres nothing you can do she doesnt like you and saying a response like k. or some shit is just cringey

i would just not talk to her anymore

the roastie will get toasted in 10 years when she turns into an old lady
>>
>>26618381
SO. MUCH. THIS.

Originierino commie.
>>
>>26618484
>Of course, you should show that you're interested. Be aggressive and assertive.
Just state your interest by either
a) talking a bit (minutes to hours depending on the situation), then asking for her number and using that number to set up a date if you don't really know her yet
or
b) telling her you find her attractive and would like to start dating if you for whatever reason already have been spending some time with her/know her.

It isn't that hard.

>you don't bring stuff like that up out of the blue, without being sure she's in to you.
Why not tho? This is the shit I used to think as a fifteen year old boy having a hard crush on one of my classmates.
What do you need that security for? If she does not like you, she'll tell you. Sucks, but what can you do?
If she does like you or at least consider you an option she'll probably agree and you can see where it leads.
Waiting for things to magically fall in place will very often make you waste your time (orbiting) or cockblock yourself because she'll think you're not into her.

Of course you don't tell a person you barely know you got a crush on her/are deeply in love. You talk for a bit to see if there's any common ground to start from and then ask for a means of communication to set up a date.
>>
>>26618199

Cut it off, remove her from your life, lick your wounds sweet anon then go spend a week or two reading about basic game/PUA concepts. You don't need to apply the more out-there stuff but you're going to continue to get walked over and abused by girls like this until you rid your beta instincts.
>>
>>26618389
I like this one. Very simple and to the point.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.