[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend 16 hours a day on 4chan >been doing this for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 601x695
>spend 16 hours a day on 4chan
>been doing this for the past four years
>barely come by good threads and have discussions with other anons while having a good time
>most of the time is spent arguing with retards, reporting threads and scrolling through the garbage catalog on my three most visited boards
>sick of all this and want something else
>no friends, no nothing
>first thing in the morning I go on here

help.
>>
>>26618078
I get into slumps. I'll spend like two weeks to a month doing what you jusst described, then a similar period of studying/practicing something for 10+ hours a day. I wish I could do that full time, I'm still not very good at anything, but I do make progress.
>>
>>26618078
get a job m8
>>
I'm a social pariah in reality, why should it be any different online? Where I to enter a conversation that was taking place in real life everyone would disperse or make an excuse to stop talking.

When I post on 4chan the discussion dies as well. People can sense me
>>
>>26618078
What boards? I feel like a lot of the less popular boards have a lot of content that will inspire you to better yourself in some way. Instead of /pol/, /b/, /r9k/ and shit, start browsing /his/, /out/, /fit/, /lit/ etc.
>>
>>26618078
Well, at least we're in this together.
Now we need to figure uot how to get out of this together.
>>
>>26618146
/k/,/v/ and here. And no, /fit/ is trash too
>>
File: 1452299936748.jpg (35 KB, 255x248) Image search: [Google]
1452299936748.jpg
35 KB, 255x248
just walk away from the screen OP, its not that hard.

>go on walks
>learn to cook
>start reading books
>>
>>26618146
>problem is not getting off the computer
>just lurk on other boards, bro

>offering a drowning man water
>>
>>26618170
I don't browse /fit/ myself, I just know it's geared towards self-improvement by definition.

But yeah, /v/ is complete shit, you should just stop browsing it altogether.

>>26618181
Don't you think he's thought of that already?
>>
>>26618180
Not OP, but books cost money, so does learning to cook if you want to actually do it well.

For the record, I do read digital books because they're free and flat, but that still leaves you two seconds away from 4chan.
>>
>>26618206
>>>26618181 (You)
>Don't you think he's thought of that already?

Are you missing something or am I?
>>
>>26618212
used books cost almost nothing, going to the library to get some books costs literally nothing, dont be a faggot
>>
>>26618241
>going outside
>talking to people, including clerks
I'm not a normie, m8.
>>
>>26618282
order used books from amazon, you can get all sort of classics for less than 5 bucks
>>
>>26618487
I'd rather get them free as ebooks, since they're mostly in the public domain anyway and getting 30 of them won't run me ~$100. If there's one I really like I'll buy a physical copy though.
>>
>>26618505
>I'd rather get them free as ebooks
>I do read digital books (...) but that still leaves you two seconds away from 4chan.
>spend 16 hours a day on 4chan
>help.

can you find the flaw in you own behavior?
>>
Get a job or go to uni.
>>
File: we cannot escape ourselves.gif (999 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
we cannot escape ourselves.gif
999 KB, 400x225
>>26618078

start playing an instrument like a guitar or harmonica for 30 min a day also the harmonica is portable so you can play it anywhere
also lift simple weights for another 30 min a day

so you have atlest 1 hour of other shit
>>
>>26618648
Yeah, but it's still preferable to spending all that money I don't really have.
>>
>>26618822
excuses

stop whining and stay on 4chan then
>>
>>26619191
Not excuses, I'll just have to build up the willpower to read the ebooks. Already said I'm not OP, by the way.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.