[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last night I was fucking 1% off from becoming a normie. >drive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
Last night I was fucking 1% off from becoming a normie.

>drive to a rave i see on my fake facebook account by myself
>drink a lot
>trying to fake a chad persona, being ultra confident and negging 5/10s
>make out with pic related heavily
>get her pants off
>can't get my dick up
>run out of the room to my car
>sleep in the backseat until morning

I honestly think god is against me.
>>
You drank too much. You are against you.
>>
>>26617524
You're gay, drank too much, or masturbated too recently. God's not at fault for any of those.
>>
>>26617524
Even normies have problems getting it up when they're too fucked up brobot
>>
>>26617559
I'm so straight I don't even jerk it to traps.

>>26617544
>>26617571
What am I supposed to do if I can't use alcohol to mask my glaring social flaws?
>>
File: fast reaction rock hard.jpg (508 KB, 661x574) Image search: [Google]
fast reaction rock hard.jpg
508 KB, 661x574
>>26617594
>What am I supposed to do if I can't use alcohol to mask my glaring social flaws?
You can still drink but next time stop by 7-11 at the beginning of the night, buy some of their stay-hard pills and pop one an hour or two before you should be ready to fuck.

Keep posting her and tell us about her.
>>
>>26617524
Gabby looks like a sweet gal senpai
>>
>>26617660
Oh shit, thanks.

I don't really know a lot about her besides her name. Looking through her posts it looks like she broke up with her boyfriend recently or something.

>>26617685
She seemed pretty whorish to me but I think she's cute.
>>
>>26617713
Forgot pic.

I was talking to her Mexican friend and then she brought up her major and I lied about being in law school and we kissed.
>>
File: 1448869329062.jpg (11 KB, 293x301) Image search: [Google]
1448869329062.jpg
11 KB, 293x301
>>26617742
>I lied about being in law school
>>
>>26617751
Yeah, I wasn't gonna admit to being a fucking NEET.
I essentially said I was really into the Constitution and was probably going to start out as a public defender and aim for a judge in a few years, and then talked about how they make $200k a year doing kicking back and it's the dopest job. I bitched about the bar too.
>>
>>26617805
I like your style dude I hope you get to inseminate her real soon.
>>
>>26617824
I really doubt I'll ever see her again but I'm gonna try the law school thing again if I get the balls to go to another rave.

The whole thing was panic inducing until I was drunk.
>>
>>26617847
Also to add to this:
Does anyone else know any good lies to get drunk sluts naked?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.