[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone got laid thru this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7 KB, 400x400
I used a fake alpha pic. the guy looks 90% like me

then i continue our chattin on fb

90% of my tinder matches didnt even arrive at the Fb stage

the rest 1% flaked or got even more scatter brained by competing assholes
>>
Any girl actually using Tinde must be desperate as fuuuck, so it doesn't really seem worth it.
>>
>>26617133
Not me, but my catfish always gets laid.
I always get to the part where she wants to meet, then I panic and unmatch.
>>
>>26617167
the trick is to use a catfish that is 90% like u , so u can add on fb ...HOWEVER like i said....women by nature are so fuckin scatter brained & adhd, that your texts will probably get lost in the flood of messages they get
>>
No. Every time I am matched with someone I can't hold conversation more than a day. I quickly run out of things to say. I just don't get how people can keep on talking with someone who they just met for so long.
>>
>>26617246
You have a list of ice breakers and truisms already ready.
>>
>>26617246
same, that's why i cant handle omegle
>>
Girls use tinder for two reasons.

1.Ego Inflation

2.Hope some dude WAY out of their league will fuck them

You will be accomplishing goal 1 if you accomplish anything at all.
>>
>>26617485
amen to that seasoned bro
>>
>>26617485
at d end no 1 gets fucked basically
>>
>>26617133
I found a nice gf on tinder but it was like a year ago so I don't know how the current meta may have changed

but they out there glhf
>>
>>26617546

Life of the modern average male. Girls of our league ignore us for guys they can't have.
>>
I go on Tinder on and off. I mostly use it for sending girls terrible pick up lines/jokes for shits and giggles. Sitting at 51 matches right now. 3 girls agreed to dates but I never actually went through with any of them though.

I had a girl offer me sex last night out of the blue but I'm out of town right now.

Not a chad or a catfish, I just read some PUA shit on how to make a good Tinder profile.
>>
>>26617133
Yes, lost my virginity at the age of 27 a while ago. A lot easier than I thought it would be. Sex was so bad but who am I really to complain, I thought I would die a virgin.
>>
>>26617133
Encountered a qt acquaintance on Tinder. Might get lucky in the near future
>>
is it a good idea to put in my description that I'm searching for someone to take my virginity? I thought maybe I could find some MILF with a virgin fetish
>>
>>26618045
Chances of finding someone with that sort of fetish would be so slim. The chances of getting laid on there are already slim.

Majority on there would be looking for guys who know what they're doing so it's enjoyable for them
>>
File: 1455535212803.jpg (174 KB, 819x745) Image search: [Google]
1455535212803.jpg
174 KB, 819x745
>>26617133
I got a few matches. One Asian girl came on to me so strongly it turned me off. She initiated the initial convo and was the one who asked for my number. She then called me up the next night. She literally exuded crazy over the phone that I unmatched her and blocked her number. Not before waking up to a missed phonecall and text at 1 am from her.

Tl;Dr bitches be crazy
>>
>>26618160
In my experience they're either really keen or not keen at all. Makes you wonder why the other 99% match you in the first place
>>
>>26617246
Are you retarded? You aren't supposed to talk more than a day it's fucking tinder. You ask her out quick
>>
>>26617133
How do I use it to fuck? After the initial conversation, what do I do?
>>
>>26618045
Only if you seem to be ironic.
>>
>>26618045
I heard going on Fetlife is good if you're looking for a chick to take your virginity, some of them have it as a fetish.
>>
>>26618265
"lets' fuck"

originalio commentini
>>
>>26618310
Please don't tell me to do this T_T. Just the thought is almost activating spergy "Do it before you ask what if" mode.
>>
>>26618265
Ask her out? How hard is this shit for you guys?
#1. Depending on how to conversation went, ask her to come over your house or to take her somewhere easy near your place.
#2. Talk to her, don't be a faggot and make a move, this part is ore complicated depending on you physical attractiveness, confidence, experience ect., but the basic point is to make good eye contact and try to touch her
#3 Walk out of place, suggest something to have her come over, it could be anything, they aren't stupid they know what's going on.
#4. Comes to your house and then you fuck her.

Over time you'll become more experienced but it'll hey easier. Once you get the hang of it, you could do it without even thinking about it. Also, this is online dating, they are judging you for your pictures, if you don't think you look at least decent: don't bother
>>
File: 1432802373608.png (297 KB, 401x599) Image search: [Google]
1432802373608.png
297 KB, 401x599
>>26618364
>>26618349
>>26618310
>>26618280
>>26618268
>>26618265
>>26618256
>>26618191
>>26618160
>>26618076
>>26618045
>>26618043
>>26617836
>>26617769
>>26617572
>>26617568
>>26617546

(You)

everybody calm down

PUA here with stable gf of 8 months. (she is rated at 8.5/10)

i tried using Tinder to find a mistress... It's easier to just get a woman IRL

I tried PUA tricks on Tinder. Some tricks i mentioned in the OP

online women r just too scatter brained. at the end of the day your messages are just one in a thousand. no matter how how your messages might get her

I will set to private and stop using that worthless shit. pity coz the idea seems to be so conveniant....but in reality it gets u NOTHING
>>
>>26618413
It is a little more difficult, but it is much easier for a robot because it avoids the initial confrontation which most guys are scared of. But online dating works for a lot of people, I do what I already posted and tinder has done me well
>>
>>26618413
The dynamic of Tinder has changed a lot. It's not some crazy sex hookup site anymore. The thing to remember with Tinder is that most girls on there 18-22 are just looking for something to have a laugh about with their girlfriends. You send them funny lines and they will giggle about it and in the end you're just one of the other 1000 dudes they matched with. Don't expect much out of it other than a faff and a laff.
>>
>>26618473
yeah i realized that. it never amounts to anything. 99.9% use it to waste time. i met a couple of sex starved succubi. one was too insane to handle when we met IRL. the other was just 18 and scared to meet IRL. stupid sluts
>>
Tinder was a nice way to find out that females are actually more socially inept than robots. Just because they're females they can easily cruise through life anyway though.
>>
I only managed to fuck one girl...and she was black. (I'm mixed race). She was very clingy and was talking about marriage even before we met. After we fucked I just ignored her and she eventually lost interest.

Most of the time I match with ugly fat white or black girls. When I was living up north I gotta way more likes from attractive white girls and Latinas. But nothing ever came of them. Women just seem to like you and then not respond when you message them.

In my experience tinder sucks ass...and so does the south.
>>
I've met up with 2 girls so far.

1st one was wanting a fuck but I saw her 3 times before I "attempted" to fuck her. I couldn't get hard. When I did, I only did about 5 thrusts before I went limp again.

2nd one is recent. She actually messaged me first and we do have a few tings in common and she was willing to meet up. We went on a date for some food and a drink. Really lovely girl. Only problem is that she's a smoker and a 420 weed smoker.

Don't think I'd be even bothered about the weed but I cannot stand cigarette smokers. It seriously puts me off women.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.