[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /beginning to snap/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1393794690127.jpg (78 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1393794690127.jpg
78 KB, 668x712
who /beginning to snap/ here?
>>
i didn't snap i broke into a million little pieces and have never been put back together
>>
>>26617006

I'm pretty close to taking my things and walking out the front door into homelessness
>>
>>26617017

Didn't you watch them fall? Fit them back together.
>>
>>26617006
I just made a snapchat, thanks for asking OP
>>
>>26617017
Humpty?
>>
Me too, I just got snapchat the other day
>>
>>26617087
>>26617103

Go do your homework, tweenies
>>
>I thought sobriety would make me better again

At least I'm not as much of a hassle but I'm still close to human garbage
>>
>>26617006

It depends on what you mean by snap. Intellectually I'm fine but emotionally I'm pretty fucked.
>>
WHO ELSE /timebomb/ HERE
>>
The reality of facing my life is starting to hit me hard. I sure as hell don't know what I'm going to do as a career after school.

Recently I've been feeling more anxious and scared. I felt like throwing up today sometimes. Anyone relate?
>>
>>26617126
>It depends on what you mean by snap

Surprising yourself and engaging in impulsive behaviors that you didn't use to before.
>>
>>26617006
I snapped her neck, if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>26617273
yes, normally I can take a step back for a little while (few weeks) without tripping too hard about my future, and then eventually crack and get full blown psychotic and depressed about my future for a few days before calming down
>>
>>26617022

same, i just gotta sell my car first.
>>
>>26617273
>>26617348
haha big gay fags
>>
>>26617354

What did it for you, bro?

I think it was when my mom told me I needed to walk the dog and when I protested she said

"You're never going to get a job or anything, so you do what I say, got it?"

Just smacked me in the face that I was a dependent, and utterly powerless within my own life. At least as a hobo I could go where I want.
>>
File: 1455474325442.gif (482 KB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
1455474325442.gif
482 KB, 500x287
>>26617273
Not in specific but I got your general feels. Atm I'm trying to decide whether I should not try and watch animoo and spend my time relaxing or try a lot and figure out the truth and change things.
>>
File: 1455811794288.jpg (47 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1455811794288.jpg
47 KB, 500x400
IVE BEEN IN LOVE WITH MY COUSIN FOR 17 YEARS AND I JUST WANNA FUCK HEERRRRRRRRR
>>
>>26617385

how did she mean what she said? did she mean that no one would ever hire you, or that you're too lazy to get a job?

my mother is very supportive, but the world has beaten me down completely. i've just sucked at every job i've ever had and all my coworkers/managers hate me for it. i have some learning disorder or low iq, coupled with some type of autism i bet.

i've lived 28 years and noticed the common patterns of never being like in any group i've been a part of. in the past i had hope it would change and it would get better, and that kept me slightly sane, but at this point, my fate seems to be set in stone and i've lost hope. i'm never going to find my place and ill die alone and pathetic.
>>
>>26617450
abandon thread, he's detonating
>>
SHE'S A GOD DAMN FUCK STICK WITH THIS TIGHT LITTLE ASS AND I WANT PUT MY PP IN IT
>>
>>26617466

> did she mean that no one would ever hire you, or that you're too lazy to get a job?

Too lazy, and possibly unemployable.

I don't have any delusion of ever being happy. I don't know why I haven't taken some Morphine pills and checked the fuck out. I just hate being trapped here like a fucking house plant
>>
File: 1437410884464.gif (344 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1437410884464.gif
344 KB, 256x192
>tfw bored everyday and nothing can fill the void
>>
>>26617497

gotcha, sorry to hear that man. i hope things get better for you, you're stronger than me. if my mom treated me like that i don't know how i'd cope.

i don't see how i don't end up an heroing either, atm i'm too scared. i have a gun next to me at all times, just in case i get the courage to kill myself.
>>
File: image.png (120 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
image.png
120 KB, 500x304
>be me, junior in high school
>kids talking, I'm annoyed
>teacher says "so that's why the result is higher--"
>stupid mexican interrupts "higher haha" and high fives his friends
>thatsit.png
>I get up and walk over
>"are you fucking retarded?" I'm inches from this wetbacks face
>"back off white boy"
>"funny how that's an insult when were statistically smarter than you spics and created western civilization"
>juan lopez chavez garcia taco burrito freakout
>pushes me
>I tackle juan, knocking his chair out from under him
>his body slams into the tile floor as I hear the wind get knocked out of him
>start punching juan in the face screaming at him how I'm tired of his stupid mouth
>his friends just watch
>teacher pulls me off of him
>I get sent to the office
>two day suspension

I've snapped before, it's a scary thing lads.
>>
>>26617548

Fucking pedros.

But you seem like an autist there friendo. Learn to control your emotions in front of lesser beings.
>>
>>26617547

>, you're stronger than me

Hah, not even close. I consider myself fairly worthless. My mother is just being honest, and I agree with her. I have no inclination toward ever working. I just like being able to ignore reality and not have it shoved in my face.
>>
File: 828-1.jpg (20 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
828-1.jpg
20 KB, 640x334
>doing a solitary activity like driving or playing vidya
>enjoying myself
>suddenly I remember extremely awkward cringy shit that I did
>start swearing and saying random shit to try to make the thought go away
>realize how fucking insane I look
>>
IM GONNA FUCK MY COUSIN AHHHHHH
>>
>>26617592
I couldn't help it, it had been 3 years in classes with this kid, every time he spoke it just built up, and then I snapped.

He never looked me in the eye again or spoke around me.
>>
>>26617605

fucking this....

being in front of a computer screen is the only way to distract me form the thoughts.

worry when it gets so bad that your cringe is all you think about. as soon as i wake up i think of these things and i have to jump on my computer asap to distract myself.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.