[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In a desperate situation, would you hit it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
In a desperate situation, would you hit it?
>>
>>26616965
I'd bang her like a fucking conga drum
>>
>>26616965
What did she do? She doesn't look too crazy. At least not crazy enough to rip your dick off during sex.
>>
Assuming there's a vagina and it's clean enough, yeah.
>>
>>26617027

>This week, three Chinese students were jailed in California for attacks against two classmates that included burning one of the victims with cigarettes and forcing her to eat her own hair.

>Yunyao Zhai, 18, was sentenced on Wednesday to 13 years behind bars, Yuhan Yang, 19, was sentenced to 10 years and male co-defendant Xinlei Zhang, 19, got six years.

>All three had admitted the charges of kidnap and assault and apologised in court for their actions.
>>
>>26617054

What races were the victims?
>>
>>26617027

And...

>Officials believe that attack likely stemmed from a dispute over a boy and an unpaid restaurant bill.
>>
>>26617054

Asian women, gentlemen.
>>
>>26616965
What exactly would a desperate situation be? Like I have no hands and can't masturbate or something?

>>26617054
Well that's fucked up but 13 years actually kind of sounds like a long time. Not that she's going to end up serving the full sentence, I would guess.
>>
File: 1455688766383.jpg (31 KB, 372x373) Image search: [Google]
1455688766383.jpg
31 KB, 372x373
>>26617054
>all that time just for torturing someone a little
>>
m-muh pure waifus
>>
>>26617117
Chinese, really. They come from a fucked up society.
>>
>>26617054
fuck thats hot
i would hit in any situation
>>
you're asking me if I'd bang yoko ono? no I don't want some hippie's sloppy seconds.
>>
>>26617187
>fuck thats hot
I bet that's what the victim was thinking.
>>
>>26617222
>i would hit in any situation
Victim was probably thinking this too
>>
>>26617054
all the great prison sex that will derive over the years from this
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.