[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I will never have: >gf >close friends >a dog >house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 412x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 412x551
If I will never have:

>gf
>close friends
>a dog
>house
>family

Why should I not kill myself?
>>
>>26616585

So you can make my day brighter with your threads?
>>
>>26616585
because this is the only life you get, and it's worth living. you may think no one likes you, but I'm sure someone does. even so, being an "outsider" is never a bad thing. look at artists throughout history, they were often outsiders. embrace your loneliness.
>>
>>26616589
What if I don't even make threads anyone likes?
>>
>>26616634

I like this thread so you made at least 1 thread someone likes
>>
>>26616585
https://youtu.be/_phGtN72POE maybe this album will help, it always makes me feel better
>>
>>26616585
Because you don't lose until you give up
>>
File: 1454763910537.jpg (1 MB, 1234x1600) Image search: [Google]
1454763910537.jpg
1 MB, 1234x1600
>>26616585
you should to be honest familia
>>
>>26616665
I haven't listened to this in forever. I remember buying it the day it was released. I always liked this and The Soft Bulletin.
>>
>>26616701
c'mon dude, this is someone's life we're talking about
>>
>>26616585
I got a dog, the tiny bit of happiness he gives is not worth the trouble of taking care of him. Hes like having a kid. I don't take good enough care of myself, how the hell am I going to take care of him.
>>
File: feelsmm.jpg (99 KB, 330x357) Image search: [Google]
feelsmm.jpg
99 KB, 330x357
>>26616775

Exactly, and he should end it as quick as possible. Life isn't inherently valuable

Unless you want him to suffer. Do you want him to suffer? Are you a sadist? You sick fuck!
>>
>>26616823
I can't afford a dog, and seemingly never will be able to. I would love to have one, or some kind of pet.
>>
>>26616585
A dog is fairly easy to get. A house will take some work, but it's not impossible.
>>
Osamu Dazai asked the same questions in No Longer Human.
>>
>>26616923
A dog isn't easy to get. I can't save much money, the place I live does not allow pets (most places I can afford don't), and it is nowhere near big enough to house a dog anyway.

It seems like to have a dog realistically you have to have a yard and a house wife.
>>
>>26616967
And does he have any answers?
>>
>>26616971
They are easy to get. Having a place for one might not be as easy. You don't need a yard or a wife though, plenty of people in the city have dogs.
>>
>>26617005
What does it do all day? Sit inside a little apartment with no one around? Seems like pure cruelty.
>>
>>26616998
I haven't read through the whole book yet. It was pretty interesting, he would be on /r9k/ if it existed back then. He was a true robot.
>>
>>26617036
Better than sitting at the pound and waiting to die.
>>
I am going to wait one week and see how I feel. I also don't have any good means of killing myself at the moment. I don't think anything will change though.
>>
>>26617042
Interesting. They have it at my library, I'll check it out.
>>
You definitely should. Go ahead, please!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.