[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got some tabs of LSD from onion. Give me one reason not to try it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: tyler durden.jpg (83 KB, 498x615) Image search: [Google]
tyler durden.jpg
83 KB, 498x615
I got some tabs of LSD from onion.
Give me one reason not to try it.
>>
You'll most likely never see the world the same way again nor relate to anyone that hasn't done drugs, but if that doesn't bother you, go right ahea
>>
File: 1453243470932.png (37 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1453243470932.png
37 KB, 225x225
Do it. It's friday night, live a little
>>
>>26616309
This is semi-true.

You get over it after a while.
>>
It's gonna last like 12 hours, just a warning
>>
go ahead. I used to drop tha shit like candy back in the '90s and it didn't change my life all that much after I stopped using. pretty overrated desu.
>>
It probably isn't actual LSD, just some research chem. But do you, fampai. Do you.
>>
also don't be a fucking idiot and drop 2 tabs if it's your first time
LSD is not a joke
>>
>>26616338
this

just do the damn drugs faggot itll be fun
>>
>>26616374
on the other hand, if you are a sizeable guy you should probably drop 2 tabs depending on the concentration. im about 190 lbs and i only did one my first time and i trip
>>
It's really great. Are you doing it alone?
>>
I dunno man. I dated a druggie for a while and she wanted me to try it. I was reluctant due to my chronic depression and having bad experiences with other drugs.

If you're a little fucked in the head, it may take you down nightmare road
>>
>>26616
do the lsd
>>
>>26616390
*i didn't trip kek

originalpost.tiff
>>
>>26616309
Ehh. Not really. Maybe for like two weeks.
>>
File: 1450081712165.gif (753 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1450081712165.gif
753 KB, 500x750
just make sure you have enough comfy things prepared. the last thing you wanna do is drop the acid then be stuck inside your dark spooky room all night waiting for the 12 hour bad trip to end.

make sure your room is cozy, pleasantly warm, and well lit. get a bunch of video games or shows/movies loaded up, get a bunch of snacks, and keep this thread open so you can talk to us if you start having a bad trip.

dont worry too much. when I took acid for the first time I was in a horrible environment and i still managed to have a decent trip. so with a proper environment you're going to have a ton of fun
>>
If you're an anxious person make sure you have some benzos or alcohol
anxiety is the worst thing on acid

>>26616441
also this. set and setting is everything.
>>
>>26616278
Wait until morning. Nighttime is a bad time to trip
>>
>>26616278
it wont open your eyes to the world, it will make you retarded, and no one who isnt also fried will have any interest in talking to you
>>
Protip: Go walking around in the middle of the night. I went to an old playground I used to play on as a kid at 3 in the morning and it was like an adventure climbing through all that shit again.
>>
>>26616491
I just did that no lsd yesterday, everything was fucked up, but my favorite swing was still there and I fucking rode it so hard I actually fell off and got covered in mud because it was raining it was lot of fun man
>>
>>26616491
just reading that made me paranoid
>>
>>26616491
sounds amazing

and also very original
>>
>>26616522
It's hard for me to feel paranoia or anxiety on lsd. You can think so clearly and see everything from an incredibly analytical point of view. Nighttime/darkness/etc is always beautiful for me because of way dim lightning looks. I know people experience it differently but it's almost impossible to feel bad on lsd unless you're in a legitimately dangerous situation
>>
>>26616660
you mustn't be a very deep thinking person then
>>
>>26616914
>this projecting
>>
File: 1.jpg (94 KB, 880x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
94 KB, 880x800
My gf and I dropped a tab together on Halloween. It lasted us like 8 hours and it was majestic. Complete death of ego, my internal monologue was replaced by external monologue, but that's because there was someone with me. We went outside and we got spooked by a chick a duck costume and I'm pretty sure I saw a midget. The cool thing is that you don't feel like sleeping. Also, don't panic if after, it's hard for you to have an internal monologue, mine came back after a day but it spooked me a bit.
>>
>>26616441
>snacks

I don't think so
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.