[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The only reason why you're a loser is because you care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>The only reason why you're a loser is because you care about people think about you

Think about that, anons.
>>
>>26616016
you can be whoever want 'non I like to think that I make a difference in this life
>>
how can i stop caring what other people think of me

wanting to be socially accepted is one of our baser biological programs
>>
I don't care what other people think about me.

I care what I think about me, and I fucking hate me.

I was born with a brain that wanted the best, in a body with shitty tier genetics.

>lifting 5 years non-stop and look worse than most people who have only been lifting for 1-2 years.
>>
>>26616016
I don't know this feel

robot9028
>>
You have that mixed up. See, if I wasn't a loser, then I wouldn't care what people thought about me because I could look upon myself with pride. Obviously, that's not the case here.
>>
You should care at some level what other people think about you. If you're past caring, it's not a far cry to decide that nothing really matters, and that the world could burn for all care. You're not shedding inhibition though. You're just taking your first steps down the path of a man who can justify anything, no matter how terrible. It's the people who don't care they should be worried about.
>>
>>26616092
Lifting while being ugly is just one more reason for people to laugh at you.

"Look at that ugly ass loser trying to win at life"
>>
pretty sure even regular people care what other people think of them, just the robot is more self-conscious and far less successful in their efforts to make an impression or establish any sort of relation. the only aspect of not caring some people adopt is in that they don't care that not everyone is going to accept them as they will always find people that do accept them, which allows them greater freedom to act as they would want to act and not as they are expected.
>>
>>26616016
I was a bigger loser when I didn't care what people thought about me.
Checkmate
>>
Oh but it's true. The only reason I first started holding myself back at such a young age was due to fear, I always assumed I was going to fail, I never believed in myself. I was paranoid that other people could smell my fear and that I was going to fuck up in some way and they were all gonna laugh at me. Idk. I should have just went out there and made friends, and stopped thinking the world revolved around me. Such is life, we all learn lessons. I hate myself.
>>
When I was popular in middle and elementary school I never thought about what people thought of me, when I transferred to a school in the ghetto and got bullied I began to constantly monitor my every little social interaction to prevent myself from being attacked. Now I constantly think like that despite being in a good university, not sure it's reversible.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.