[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my dogs dying.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: fTclK.png (48 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
fTclK.png
48 KB, 533x400
my dogs dying.
>>
File: original.png (269 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
original.png
269 KB, 640x479
like my dad always tells me
"we're all going to die"
>>
>>26615255
Grab it by the throat and as your squeezing the life out of it, stare into it's eyes. It's a crazy experience
>>
>>26615255
>tfw parents and sister are fighting over whether or not we should put the dog to sleep
>"anon, what do you want to do?"
>"I don't care."
>>
>>26615286
no thanks. im taking her to the vet tomorrow morning. shits gonna be horrible.
>>
File: draw.jpg (24 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
draw.jpg
24 KB, 533x400
>>26615255
okay

i always wanted a dog
>>
File: 1442433474451.jpg (135 KB, 868x881) Image search: [Google]
1442433474451.jpg
135 KB, 868x881
>>26615255

Work with an under sketch before jumping into painting, it also helps to create a black silhouette to get the full structure and correct proportion and placement of features down. (also helps to create more dynamic poses) Also, fix your color palette, that shit is all fucked. Apply more blues and purples to create a more realistic skin tone and stay away from mixing white and black into pure colors and even avoid them for highlight. Work on a 50% saturated background to square all those colors out too.

Anyway, just spend as much time with your dog as you can and tell him/her that everything will be ok. You will thank me later.
>>
Just make it as comfortable as you can until it passes.
Your dog knows you love it.
Nothing about this will be easy.
>>
Good, that's exactly what you get
Faggot
>>
>>26615587
>Anyway, just spend as much time with your dog as you can and tell him/her that everything will be ok. You will thank me later.

This this this.
>>
>>26615255
I don't know this feel

robot9025
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.