[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never identify with the hero because you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
>you will never identify with the hero because you're too unattractive
>>
File: POTUS.jpg (26 KB, 635x482) Image search: [Google]
POTUS.jpg
26 KB, 635x482
You don't necessarily have to be attractive to be the hero.
>>
File: tumblr_nmk822lFx81rhlt8uo1_400.jpg (48 KB, 400x582) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmk822lFx81rhlt8uo1_400.jpg
48 KB, 400x582
>can't even identify with Marv because you aren't a tough guy
>>
>>26615224
looks like me
>>
>>26615224
>reddit: the movie

HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>26615224
I can't identify with heroes because they're too selfless, noble, and feel responsible to save everyone. Who the fuck are those people and how am I meant to sympathize with them???
>>
File: img000046.jpg (698 KB, 1720x1236) Image search: [Google]
img000046.jpg
698 KB, 1720x1236
>>26615347
You can't relate to a hero who does something as a hobby?
>>
doesn't help when the villains usually have logical explanations for their actions while the heroes run on a black-and-white set of morals that see past any potential good from the villain's actions and bask in the vanity of stopping them because they're so wrapped up in their own personal quest for glory.
>>
>>26615224
I don't know this feel

robot9013
>>
>watching a movie
>supposedly about a loser main character
>people constantly shit on him for being a loser
>he has friends he can depend on, some sort of talent and gets the girl in the end
>movie still tries to get you to feel bad for him
>>
>>26615224
I can't identify with anyone of the superhero movies. Maybe with Spider-man from the comics before he had the spider bite he was a robot.
>>
>>26615823
Have you watched Super? It's about a loser that gets cucked, tries to be a super hero, and for all his trouble he still doesn't get the girl
>>
>>26616001

Then they rebooted him into a Chad. Why is Hollywood catering to chad more than it ever has in its existence?
>>
>>26616069
Robot main characters are not as a amusing for them, sadly.
>>
>>26615384
You mean he risks his ass to save the world FOR FREE???

No, I'm not a janitor. Not a wagcuck either.
>>
>>26616069
Chads have more money to spend desu.
>>
>>26615267
I'm not a white knight orbiter either.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.