[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is Friday night. What is your excuse for sitting inside not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: club.jpg (171 KB, 1026x672) Image search: [Google]
club.jpg
171 KB, 1026x672
It is Friday night. What is your excuse for sitting inside not going to the club and picking up pussy?
>>
I already have a gf and I wanted to play some Dying Light
>>
it's fuckin' 6am saturday morning

Kill me
>>
>>26614941

My excuse is that my ex destroyed me and I'm unable to have fun for a yet unspecified time.
>>
I'm 5'5" and socially retarded.
>>
>>26614941
im tired and just want to watch anime and play dota by myself tbqh
>>
>>26614941
What club? Where is this club? Who is at this club? I don't know any clubs
>>
>>26614941
Went to a club with coworkers. First time I've been to a club in years. Wish I knew how to dance, would have landed some of the best pussy of my life,
>>
theres no clubs here
get out city normiessssss
>>
>tfw people legit do this for fun

Imagine
>>
>>26614941
This is the 4th thread today.

My friends all cancelled or wouldn't text back. I'm sober, pissed off, and feel alienated from everyone. I would love to smoke weed right now but I have none.
>>
Clubs suck

I'm not even saying this as some sort of robot introvert. Most of my friends have simply outgrown it cause its so much energy and cash just to get kinda drunk even when you pre-game. and grind for about an hour until everyone is massively tired from everything going on.

I can guarantee you that most people do not go home with someone to fuck that they didn't know from the club.
>>
File: feelerinios.jpg (78 KB, 318x378) Image search: [Google]
feelerinios.jpg
78 KB, 318x378
I'M TWEAKED OUT ON STIMS AND I'VE GOT LIKE TWO DOZEN WIKIPEDIA ARTICLES TABBED OPEN. PHILOSOPHY, NEUROLOGY, ADVANCED PHYSICS, MATHEMATICS. THIS IS DAY THREE WITHOUT SLEEP. I'M TRYING TO ANSWER THE GREAT QUESTIONS OF LIFE. I HAVE SO MUCH I NEED TO KNOW. HOW CAN PEOPLE JUST SIT AROUND OR GO OUT WHEN THERE IS SO MUCH TO DISCOVER? I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW THIS ALL WORKS OR I'M GONNA FUCKING GO MAD.
>>
>>26614960
Do you have the following dlc?

Tfw no robot buddy to play the dlc with and get spooked and watch each other's backs
>>
i have no friends and i hate myself
>>
File: 1455328766428.png (38 KB, 430x371) Image search: [Google]
1455328766428.png
38 KB, 430x371
Have a geological field trip tomorrow and don't want to be too hung over (I'll save that for sunday morning). A better excuse is that I am a virginal autist.
>>
Because I'm use to being alone.

Besides, gives me more time to master my patrician hobbies.
I'm not going to waste my time going out to try and get my dick wet in some pleb whore while I destroy my brain with alcohol.
>>
>>26614941

I'm married faggot
>>
>paying a cover charge to get rejected

That's why
>>
>>26615198

>being this normie on /r9k/

I think it's time for you to leave.
>>
Only normies and Chads can "pick up".

No girl would ever find me attractive, anon.
>>
>>26615183

>patrician hobbies

Like what, watching chinese girl cartoons and masturbating to animated underaged girls? Get fucking real
>>
>>26614941
I'm not about to pay $50 to stand around do nothing.
>>
>>26615142

Nope, sorry anon. I'm not too good at it yet, anyways.
>>
File: muffled sobbing sounds.jpg (88 KB, 800x1155) Image search: [Google]
muffled sobbing sounds.jpg
88 KB, 800x1155
>>26614941
Bright lights and loud music & conversation from multiple angles sends me into a panic attack because it overstimulates my senses.
>>
>>26615252
not him but i too am used to being alone so i devloped solo interest and hobbies that clubbing would only fuck it up

i lift, delve into astronomy, and i play instruments (right now it's just guitar piano, and a beat making program). would be nice to star gaze, if i didnt llive in an area with so much light pollution.
>>
>>26615223

I got in to a relationship early and ended up marrying. I'm a legitimate autist around other women though, I think I was a normie when I was younger but I'm somehow becoming a retard like you gaynors.
>>
>>26615252

>Like what

Among the many, Robotics.
I have a Robotis DarwinMini that I'm integrating an IMU with, and reading about SLAM.

I also find it novel that I'm a Robot that builds Robots.
>>
>>26614941
Social anxiety and no friends
>>
too busy energerzing my crystals by praying to Our Lord And SAviour and doing a JO sesh with my disciples
>>
>>26615183

> "use to being alone"
> not wanting to destroy brain with alcohol

looks like damage has already been done
>>
>implying I have the money to go out clubbing
In general though, people who say "you just need to put yourself out there more, go out and meet new people or do [x activity] or do [y activity]" don't understand just how much being poor limits your ability to do these things.
>>
My wife and her boyfriend went to the club without me so I decided to stay home and wait for them to get back.
>>
File: stares in japanese.jpg (46 KB, 640x396) Image search: [Google]
stares in japanese.jpg
46 KB, 640x396
1.) suburbs
2.) I'm fat
>>
>>26615644
Here's your (You), I hope you enjoy it.
>>
>>26614941
it's actually saturday afternoon anon
>>
>>26614941
Alcohol is too expensive there.
>>
is going to a night club considered something people do on their own? seems like more of a group activity people will drag you along to every so often.
>>
TOO BUSY DRINKING ALONE IN MY ROOM BEING SAD
>>
>>26614941

my excuse is that you're a stupid fat ugly faggot who picks your nose and eats your buggers looooooooooooool
>>
>>26616247
you can be a fat ugly faggot who eats things he picks out of himself and still be a successful and famous leader of a major organization
>>
>>26614941
I live with my parents and my room is filled with weeaboo shit, so I can't bring a girl back.

I also broke my phone a few hours ago so I have no way to give or get a number.
>>
>>26614941
I work in a kitchen every weekend and clubs are for fags
>>
I just woke up after a hard day clearing out a hoarders garage, what did I miss at the club Chad?
>>
Chad friend invited me to go out drinking with him, some girl he likes, and some of her friends. I would've been the weird kid just standing there with his beer not saying anything. Then when they make and attempt to talk to me and get me to join in, I don't know how to socialize, so it would just be a spaghetti fest. Went out off roading with a friend instead. Blew one of my tires, but it was fun.
>>
>>26615091
>outgrown it
Wow, I think you've just described what I've been feeling in regard to clubbing.

I couldn't put my finger on why I just reject peoples offers to go out, but that sums it up nicely.
>>
>>26614941
Suffering from E. Coli right now from contaminated water bottles that were recalled after I drank about ten of them.

I want to die, this pain is fucking terrible.
>>
>what's you're excuse for not spending all of your money to get drunk while not doing anything at the club and just becoming sad by seeing all the people start dancing and making out until you get kicked out because you're too "drunk" after 5 beers
>>
>>26614941
>What is your excuse for sitting inside not going to the club
I outgrew it.
>and picking up pussy?
That only works for Chad and his band of merry men.
>>
I'm 5'5 and black, all those girls are probably my height or taller already plus wearing heels

Sex/life isn't for me
>>
File: 1444892363902.jpg (197 KB, 1200x924) Image search: [Google]
1444892363902.jpg
197 KB, 1200x924
Because clubs are for fucking tool and whores.
>>
>>26614941
I have a cold. I went out last week and got a cute girl's number and she kissed me, we've been texting a bit but I'm too much of a bitch to ask her out on a date. I was thinking instead of a "date" date I should ask her to just meet me in a bar/club and see where the night goes from there?

Help me out normalfags, former 2 year shutin NEET here with no dating experience
>>
i hate clubs, alcohol, public gatherings, and most people. why would i look for a mate in that sort of environment?
>>
>>26614941
why are 3d so pd?
>>
>>26618789
> I should ask her to just meet me in a bar/club and see where the night goes from there?
Won't other guys try to flirt with her? You will get cucked so fast it's hilarious to barely imagine it.
>>
>>26614941
It was 6am when you posted this thread and i was sleeping.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.