[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck having someone who loves you and cares for you makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 300x283
Holy fuck having someone who loves you and cares for you makes life feel worth living. I can't believe how I use to live, it's like going from pergatory to heaven.
>>
Yeah, it's like that for a while.

It will become shitty soon enough, I'm warning you now.
>>
You can't miss what you don't know. If you loose it now, you will be really fucked, so better hang in there.
>>
>>26614111
And after that major hump, its a euphoric feeling, anger, annoyance, bliss, joy, acceptance but never hate, a feeling you will protect at all cost. You are now soulmates bound to this life and the next. Well there might be a feel prior to this, this is more an end game feel.
>>
>>26613974
the best part is when the person who loves you fucks someone else and you find out. have you found out yet?
>>
falling in love is the worst thing you couldve done unless youre a normalfag that can find someone else after theyre gone
>>
File: imgetterstronger.jpg (10 KB, 285x287) Image search: [Google]
imgetterstronger.jpg
10 KB, 285x287
>>26614111
>>26614206
>Cynicalfags can't bring this party down!
>>
>>26614276
>hes still in the honeymoon phase
Fuck off kiddo
>>
>>26613974
Why do you have to rub it in our faces? Why are you so mean?
>>
File: sensiblechuckle.gif (992 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
sensiblechuckle.gif
992 KB, 250x250
>>26614338
>Cynicalfags try to act superior, when in reality, they're just lonely cucks who can't make friends because they're too busy being debby downers.
>>
You know, I thought like you once OP. For a short while, it was a great feeling to know that I really was loved. But it didn't stop the self-loathing, it didn't stop the suicidal thoughts, and it didn't stop the lack of motivation. Over time it just sort of became a nuisance to have someone that I HAD to spend time with, because I would feel like shit if I couldn't fulfill the emotional needs of someone who cared for me so much. I started to resent her for caring about me and making me spend my time with her. Even though she said it was fine and she understood when I needed time to myself. Just the thought of her calling me and asking me to do something made me mad because I knew I wouldn't want to do whatever it was.

>tl;dr
Love is only fun if you're sure you want all that it entails.
>>
>>26614523

this is true. nothing quite like being in a dying relationship with someone that you barely talk to, dont have sex with, an and whose presence is just an annoying nuisance. then they leave or fuck someone else and a couple of months or years later youre still alone.
>>
>>26614111
>>26614231
>>26614206
>>26614338
i hate this. why is it always people who barely know each other pertend to care about each other the most, and are happy at first and then begin growing to dislike each other? do people ever grow more attached to each other the more time they spend together?
if that's always the way it is maybe i would just like to stay alone.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.